It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Alright everyone, just to give a reiteration on everything so far.

This thread was created because so much information came out over the last few weeks I tried to put it all in this thread.

As others have noted-

Restore America Plan is a wholly peaceful move to reinstate the Constituional Law under a Republic.
Here is a link to that component-Guardians of the Free Republic

The Give Me Liberty is another movement.

Main Site for that-Give Me Libery .org
This included-
Continental Congress 09
Articles of Freedom
I believe these groups are putting on the 19th rallies

The rallies on April 19th are wholly separate issue.

I only included all of the info because there were so many things happening at once, I did not know all the facts. That is what we are here for, to discover the truth. Thanks everyone for getting out the info and sorry to anyone I may have snipped at. Just do not want a move towards freedom to be derailed.

Thanks again to everyone for their hard work.

God Bless, Peace and to the Republic!

[edit on 4/2/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Allow me to first preface this by saying I am not the technical guru behind this research. This person put in a good bit of work and did not feel comfortable with where it all led as you will soon see. We smelled a rat and we found one. And we will gladly weed out the others that will no doubt follow.

So today I was happily surfing around and I stumbled upon this:

snardfarker.ning.com...

The info is poison and most definitely without a doubt and

without any mental reservation 100% disinformation

So I set out to see just WHO and WHERE and possibly WHY someone

would willingly print libel dis-info about a non-violent peaceful

organization.

Let's break this down shall we.

First things first snardfarker has a 301 redirected .org domain

to the ning site. That URL is:

12160.org so lets do a simple whois this information is a matter

of public record.
Registrant Name:Name removed by poster WWJFKD
Registrant Organization:snardfarker
Registrant Street1:Address removed by poster WWJFKD
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Lawrence
Registrant State/Province:Michigan
Registrant Postal Code:49064
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:removed by WWJFKD

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Excellent work wwjfkd. I thought that was going to be a disinfo link. I just do not trust much of anything anymore.
It seems our government made a mistake making us all paranoid.

Hey, can you tell us if the RAP has any affiliations at all with the Articles of Freedom?

Are they just the same idea and just from a different group?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by WWJFKD

Excellent work wwjfkd. I thought that was going to be a disinfo link. I just do not trust much of anything anymore.
It seems our government made a mistake making us all paranoid.

Hey, can you tell us if the RAP has any affiliations at all with the Articles of Freedom?

Are they just the same idea and just from a different group?

There is no affiliation I am aware of. That being said I support very much Mr. Badnarik and Mr.Schulz and I wish them the best in their endeavor. The articles of Freedom read by Badnarik sent chills down my spine. Honestly - I don't care who pulls it off so long as it restores our Republic.

Its time we all stop fearing our Governments and utilize the peaceful methods that our Founding Fathers left for us to put this thing to an end.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
There are so many lies and deception in this thread,
if they were boards, you could walk across the Atlantic
Ocean. I denounce violence or threatening people
or coercing people into doing anything illegal. I have not
threatened anyone or incited violence of any kind.
I will not be a part of ATS anymore and I will not return
here. I did just fine for 2 years lurking and reading
post and learning what was going on in my government
and with UFO's.

And to think I have been trying to get my elderly
parents to join me in this endeavor. And it
was all a trap and a lie. I have let my parents
down in that respect, I hope they can forgive
me for being so stupid.

Well I see exactly what is going on. My gov
spends our hard earned tax dollars fighting
terrorism right here on ATS. I am ashamed of
what you do and how you manipulate good
honest folk. No wonder the entire world hates
us, look what you do to your own citizens.
And the entire purpose of this was to get enough people
signed up to show a threat to impose martial law.
You folks are not the solution, but part of the problem.
You folks can pick up a rock and call it a terrorist.
I am appalled. And worst of all, you lost my respect.
Ya'll can have this snake pit, I'm outta here.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wow, you have to calm down there. You see one link with a supposed letter, written by a very libertarian leaning constitutionalist and you immediately assume that it is real.

Not everything you find on the internet is real. A lot of it is dis info. That is why you have to verify all sources. I do not know what you think is going to happen. Unless of course you are trying to make people fearful, which is CIP SOP.

You really need to calm down.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Now take a deep breath and examine the information again. Do not just jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
If anyone sees anything I left out, let me know. I will have some time yet to modify if necessary.

I have stated this on ATS before, the Constitution DOES NOT apply to you and me. IT IS A CORPORATE CONTRACT. Read that again and again until YOU get it!!!

Those founding fathers who were freemasons DID NOT trust each other, so they drafted a contract BETWEEN THEMSELVES, to prevent one group from subverting another. Read the Constitution again and again and read between the lines, WE were NEVER a party to it and it does NOT apply to the U.S.A. or AMERICANS!!! The Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights DOES! These are seperate documents.

I am not sure how in the world I can explain it any simpler than that. Please understand WHAT you are fighting for, YOU already possess NATURAL BORN RIGHTS, you do not need a Constitution to protect them or to enforce them, YOU, yes YOU, have to step up to the plate and DEMAND that TPTB do not exceed their bounds of authority which THEY derive FROM US.

Read that again and again until you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, it just really pisses me off, the ignorance, and I do not want to use that word here, I love all of mankind, but please, for the love of your fellow man, COMPREHEND what it is that is going on and has been going on.

Do you know what "plausible deniability" is? Okay, YOUR signature is what gives the Federal Reserve the authority to print money. I have stated that on threads before too. By signing ANY paper, YOU give them the authority to print money FOR YOU, IT's YOURS!!!! Then they tell you that you owe THEM that amount WITH interest. Get it, the rich get richer and we get poorer and dumber. It's a great scam!! They deny any wrong doing because WE are too stupid to figure it out!!!!!!

All "political power" is inherent in the people. SEE........WE give them the authority and then they charge us for it because WE do not know how the system is supposed to work. How it was set-up. Come on man, pull your head out and do some common sense thinking!! Divinty and Dominion. By birth, WE own all the natural reosurces in the country in which we were derived and inhabit. TPTB steal those resources and sell them back to us at inflated prices. We are too dumb to figure that out.

The government being a corporation IS NOT a "government". The politicians make "corporate policy" and YOU are a corporate "employee" by way of the birth certificate. THAT is why YOU pay federal income tax, YOU are viewed as a federal employee so you must abide by the corporate policies. Do you see it yet?

None of the governments "policies" apply to flesh and blood, living souls. You and I are human beings, not trade elements or slaves or a "person" or "corporate fiction". BUT...... until you stand up for yourself and demand your sovereignty, you are just that, a slave and part of the problem.

Credit cards are the biggest scam, STOP USING THEM AND STOP PAYING FOR THEM, it was your money to begin with, these card companies are STEALING YOUR WEALTH!!!! What have you got, a piece of plastic to claim what is rightfully yours anyway!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Visit the above links for more info. Please stop refering to the restoration of a corporate document that does not apply to you or I. It is a huge waste of time. Your natural born rights can not be taken away and can not be given away. KNOW the truth and the reality of it all.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Um....you are still connected to ATS dude.
What do you really find so objectionable about the people here?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

As I have told you before also, the courts do not seem to understand thisl. Just because I and You and others know it to be true, does not mean that the government follows the rules. So if you are talking to me, I have already absorbed the info, but why should people that do not know be forced to a de facto contract that they do not even know exists?

So, instead of yelling. Leave a nice info comment with your normal links and move on.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ooops, Never mind. I ended up posting in the wrong section. If some can delete this post and my previous one, that would be nice.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i am a grand jurist and guardian of the great state of idaho. we have been apprised of the hiring of 6 new Fbi agents in Idaho and our contact is that we are to be treated as citizens de-jur i will be contacted some time this week. it behooves all the Grand jurists to just tell your intent and display your feelings toward our states Republic. be concise. for believe me when i tell you that when the prerequisites are done the true work begins. And to all. You are going to retain your republic if you can keep it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Great post, OP. I will most definitely be standing upon my capitol's doorstep come April 19th. I hope the rest of ATS plans on doing so as well! But until then, I can only remain anxious to see if We The People can actually create this much needed change by attending. Stand up for you freedom, folks. We're running out of time!

...within the law there is a lawfull way to repeal unlawfull laws

I couldn't help but... Lawl.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I think I know where you're going with that last post, but I'm still pretty curious as to how any of that locational information is supposed to prove that your linked "site, its domain, and its name servers, its operators and its authors are all 100% dis-info." If I can trace a website back to Texas, it's safe to assume it's hogwash? What am I missing here?

Please explain a bit further if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Strype

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Strype]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
do any of you realize the strength of massive amounts of wealth? i don't think so, because from what i'm reading, you blindly, and naively, ignore the depth and the range of its power. "massive wealth" is always in a safe place, and is insulated from harm by its very structure. its reach and influence lies well beyond any interest in localized pedestrian concepts of freedom and equality. it is in their own interests to create/allow chaos that eventually leads to a percieved period of tranquility. this cycle, with its various scenarios, has been thought out well before our lifetime.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondocks saint, chill, man. I refer you to the post three up the thread from your post. WWJFKD shows that the information you were freaking out about came from the TPTB.
Did you think that cointelpro were going to take a day off on this one? It was a disinfo scam aimed apparently at you. Pick your dignity back up off the floor and stand. Stand up my friend, never, ever, let them shame you like that again. Do you think that your alone? You sir, are not a cog, your a man, a human person, a soveriegn citizen. You have no need for fear anylonger, live and die on your feet and if you ever find yourself on your knees let it be only in thanks to whatever creator you place your faith in.
Your not alone, your in the company of others that are only now waking, like you from that nightmare of subjugation. Together, my friend, together, not alone any longer. There are millions who will stand at your side and at your back. When you go out today, look at your fellow men and women, young and old. Look at them as if for the first time and see them as you also are, striving to make a better world and not even knowing the grand parts that they will play. See them, as they wheel themselves or walk with the aid of crutch or cane, see them arm in arm supporting one another, neither infirm in heart, purpose, or resolve. You see, true strength was never of the body, true strength always resides in spirit, soul, charactor or mind. I would implore you to shake off the shackles and be downtrodden nomore. Live free in your heart, walk with us into a brighter tomorrow. Let the strengths that are inherent in you, be the cornerstone upon which others might lean, that they too might find their voice.

YouSir

YouSir

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
As the OP initially is drawing parallels between previous dates and times in history, and current events, something most humans collectively and individually seems to forget the wisdom of, to understand now you need to understand the past... well it is in the nature of the Janus Effect.

Not in the traditional Power roles, of being both able to dominate and be subserviant, but the mystical not mundane aspect of the Janus Roman God, being the ability to look backwards - History and then see when similair events will happen again, as the OP has done himself.

So as I posted something on ATS earlier I will post it here as it brings an alternative nature to seeing the past and links to the future:

There is an even rarer and very powerful, if you accept that the angles, positions houses have any bearing on the human mind, and maybe the Map of our individual Karma, about to manifest.

Soon in Pisces Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus (the very unexpected or revolutionary/electrical/water/sea) will all be in alignment.

This has not happened since 1355.

Most of Nostrodamus work involved this type of Astrology, looking at the past when major events happened, leaders born and dead etc, looking at the charts, and seeing when the planets would be in the same place again.

Then using "visions" to, and progressed charts he could come to his Quatrains.

It is known as the Janus Effect after the roman god of Janus, a two headed coin, or double faced god, one looking forward one looking back.

The Black Death was in full rage in Europe and killed Louis the King of Sicily.

King Edward of England lands with his invasion force in Calais France.

Riots broke out between the Scholars and Locals in Oxford England, and 63 of the scholars were killed and about half as many locals, by the next day. It was over the price of beer, in a local pub.

1200 Jews of Toledo Spain killed by Count Henry of Trastamara. This was the last Major Moor Battle, as they were pushed back to North Africa, Southern Spain.

The Portuguese Civil War breaks out, I think it was King Alfonso; he sent assassins out and started a revolt.

Charles Vth is enthroned as "Emperor" or Rome.

Scottish forces with the "Monkeys" so it has always been assumed to be the French since, colloquial slang had battles and skirmishes in Northern Britain with the English forces.

The Battle of Ihtiman occurred in Europe. The Turks or Ottoman (arabic/muslim) empire were expanding very quickly, and had put much pressure on the remainders of the Knights Templar (Knights of St John) driving them back from many Mediterranean posts, islands etc. They did this prior to 1355 using wave after wave of zealous suicide attackers, going against well fortified places, castles and such like who spent the entire night before any such attack, dancing to drums, praying and eating much Hashish or Cannabis Pot.

This is where the word Assassins came from these ottomans as the Knights of St John called them the "Hashasins" originally I think after the battle of Rhodes (its late Im not going to dig out books now).

This battle though in 1355 as the St John events happened before and after, further expanded the Ottoman Empire and reach in Europe, and I know they reached the Capital Sophia some time later after there strategic win.

Amongst many other events, of what is recorded. I also believe it was a year of a meeting/alliance between the three tribes/peoples who then went on to create the Aztec Empire. This is important astrologically as if an agreement was signed the Aztec cultures Natal Chart would be on that time, date, and place. I am sure someone will correct or confirm what I am saying, I forget the names of the tribes, they then went onto in alliance to defeat the then current rulers of the areas and created the mexicanos? People.

This event I mention is very rare and powerful, according to astrological lore.

OP if you u2u SeaGrass she is an astrologer I am sure she can add much of her loving vibes, intellect, spirit and knowledge and almost angelic nature on this for you/us.

Hope I brought something new and not known to you all.

Elf
Some Random Astrology

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com... monring every one. fox news just reported on this, this morning. talking about the free republic movement. ill try to get better at posting. bear wiyh me. thanks everyone

[edit on 2-4-2010 by topdog65807]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Crazy times we live in. It would be smart to watch what you post on the Internet and what groups/rallies you publicly agree with/participate in. You are always being watched. Weak minded people are being set up to flush out possible trouble makers. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.

For the record id like to mention that I also have no intention of taking up arms or resisting authority. I'm a harmless nobody that barley has energy to shop for groceries at the end of a work day.

Viva la American Idol!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Digital_Reality]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join