It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For those that live in Idado (I'm from Pennsylvania and cannot find a similar set-up for my state), here's a link to the RAP for Idaho, which I retrieved from the Talkshoe broadcast last night:

www.rapidaho.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have just listened to the most recent broadcast. I'm speechless.

Have the lunatics really taken over the asylum?

The reckoning is coming? More money for everyone. Open up the prisons, let everyone out.

This is sounding creepy to hear him say 'When we take over'

The Lords Prayer, The Ten commandments, If you don't like it , leave.

When will they be passing around the magic juice to bring us to the promised land?

Holy crap.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The magic technology (50 years of stuff withheld) and the healing now. Cures for everything. Cures for cancer.

Has he been watching ' V' ?

This is gone too far now. Seriously.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Gee, Johnny Seagull, sorry to hear that you feel that way. The prisoners that are due for release are those in prison for VICTIMLESS CRIMES. In a Republic, if there is no victim, there is no crime. Thieves, robbers, rapists, etc. are criminals...there are victims involved. Somebody, who for instance didn't pay some tax and is sitting in prison, is not a criminal. What PERSON was hurt?
None. As far as cures for cancer, other natural health cures/modalities--this happens to be "my area"--a subject dear to my heart. I guarantee you there are many cures/remedies out there that have been suppressed, and not only for cancer! Free energy technology that's been suppressed is real, too...research Tesla! This country was founded on Christian beliefs and they wish to restore the Country to that. It does not mean that you have to become a Christian, you are free to practice any "religion" or not...but Christians and the Founding principles of this Country will no longer be marginalized!
I thought it was a fantastic broadcast; I'm not 100% convinced, due to seeing too many promises broken, but the more I learn about this Plan, the more I think it is the 'real deal'. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This broadcast of 4/9/10 on Progressive Radio Network, features 3 of the 4 Guardian Elders: Turner, Reedy and Schaults. The first half of the hour show mostly covers the spiritual reasoning behind the Restore America Plan. The remainder of the show delves into changes we can expect within the next few weeks to few months...
www.progressiveradionetwork.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Fair enough. Your positive attitude is great and this is why I am now worried about this. A lot of people could be severly let down. Time will tell. I just find this very hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Correcting your link, Habit4ming (I got a page not found)

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I just checked back over about 4 to 5 of my links, they all work for me, dogsdogsdogs. Although it does appear that Tim Turner broadcasts aren't being scheduled anymore on Talkshoe and I couldn't find archived ones, either.
Anyway, what at huffington post are "we" to be viewing/listening to?

On the latest (4/11/10) Sam Kennedy's 'Take No Prisoners' show, aired every Sunday night at 8 PM Eastern, on Republic Broadcasting, he read Phase 2 of the RAP, The Manifesto: Rights in Law, Bill of Containment. (fixing the mess the de facto law has become and ensuring it never happens again). He did say one thing tonight that confused me. He named some sites wherein "we" could check out the RAP, and some that had nothing to do with RAP. One of those he mentioned that had nothing to do with RAP was www.restoreamericaplan.net/ That is the address Tim Turner provided a few days ago, wherein you can join or support the RAP by clicking on your Republic (state). There's also an overview of the RAP at that site. That link still works for me. I wanted to send Sam an email about it, but cannot find a direct email address linked at Republic Broadcasting, only generic links. I hope someone posts the archive of this broadcast. I was pleased when Sam invited all Americans, no matter what race, to join in their efforts to restore sovereignty.
That's it for now; I remain hopeful!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It is a piece by Robert Reich to the effect asking if the "Fed is in trouble..." I got a page not found but RR & part of the title in the url, so looked it up on the site.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just Wow! If this is legitimate: This youtube video shows a gentleman reading an email from one of the Elders, a retired Military, who says the RAP is real, who says it has been in the works for 10 years. It's dated 4/5/10...I scrolled back from the 3rd through today here at ATS and did not see it posted previously, so I thought I'd share it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

look at the gun being put into the trunk
of that Police Cruiser from a home raided
by the FBI in relation to this story.

This Restore America Plan is a false flag
and I believe is a ploy to keep the State
Governors afraid so they will comply with
Fed mandates. Has nothing to do with us
getting America back.

Remember 9/11, when they came on the
news and told everybody that WTC was
attacked. Everybody bought into that lie
about terrorism. This the same type plan
initiated by the Feds to keep states in line.
A terror tactic by the Feds. Goes to show
ya just far the Feds will go to keep Fed
government in control of the states.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anybody heard from Sam Kennedy or Tim Turner lately???
It seems they're no longer on talkshoe radio.
Unless I have missed something.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It looks like Tim Turner is on Wed. night
www.talkshoe.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is dated April 4th, but is the only non-biased report of the RAP I've found to date:

www.big3news.net...
Boondock, until it happens one way or the other, none of us know 100% for sure if this RAP is legitimate or not! I am hoping for the best. However, watching TPTB over the years, it is conceivable that there is something else at work. On an interview the other day, Turner said there may be a bank holiday and DEVALUATION the 3rd week of April! (Not that it hasn't already been devalued). One thing that crossed my mind was that perhaps this plan was set into motion so that people would calmly accept such a situation, thinking that in a short time such a devaluation wouldn't matter (once the RAP goes into full force)...all kinds of scenarios have crossed my mind, believe me. Which is why I will not say !00% for sure that I think it's real! Time will tell...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

please have a look to this thread for vids and web sites for reference
of some aspects of this thread

XPLodER

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This was posted at GLP by Michigan Patriot and certainly caught my attention. PERHAPS it is PROOF that RAP is the "real deal":

Michigan Patriot
User ID: 942556
United States
4/14/2010 2:44 AM
Re: Governors of all 50 states

Hi all. Been hanging around here since RAP came out and have read every post from the start. Never posted before, hope I do it right. Would like to thank you all for great discussion, logic and clarity of mind. I have learned a lot and am grateful to know there are so many other like minded individuals. Found something interesting I would like to share. Anyone familiar with the State of New York website? Just googled it and noticed every link says New York State. Then while poking around I found the following below.

[link to www.dos.state.ny.us]

Division of Corporations, State Records and Uniform Commercial Code • New York State Department of State

Apostilles

IMPORTANT NOTICE RELATING TO APOSTILLES
Effective April 15, 2010

In an effort to reduce operating costs without fee increases, the New York State Department of State will be revising the method in which it produces apostilles.

Please be advised that the following revisions will pertain to all apostilles issued by the New York State Department of State on and after April 15, 2010.

1. Revised Seal - Effective April 15, 2010, the New York State Department of State Seal will be used for the apostille. The Great Seal of the State of New York will no longer be used on any apostilles.

2. Revised Method for Affixing Seal - Effective April 15, 2010, apostilles will be produced with a black and white laser printed facsimile of the New York State Department of State Seal. The Great Seal of the State of New York will no longer be embossed either directly on any apostille or on a gold foil wafer placed on an apostille.

What is an "Apostille" or "Authentication?"

* Since October 15, 1981, the United States has been part of the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. The Convention provides for the simplified certification of public (including notarized) documents to be used in countries that have joined the convention. Under the Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize public documents issued by other signatory countries if those public documents are authenticated by the attachment of an internationally recognized form of authentication known as an "apostille." The apostille ensures that public documents issued in one signatory country will be recognized as valid in another signatory country.

* When a document is to be used in a foreign country, it may be necessary to authenticate the notarization or certification. Foreign countries often require documents to be authenticated before the documents will be accepted in the foreign jurisdiction. An "authentication" certifies the signature and the position of the official who has executed, issued or certified a copy of a document.

* The sole function of the apostille is to certify the authenticity of the signature on the document; the capacity in which the person signing the document acted; and the identity of any stamp or seal affixed to the document.

* An apostille issued by the New York State Secretary of State is a one page document embossed with the Great Seal of the State of New York. The apostille includes the facsimile signature of the individual issuing the certificate.

(Did they forget to change this last one highlighted in Blue)

Has the website name/title been changed? Interesting to note these changes for the official documents (apostilles) will reflect "New York State Department of State" changed nearly effective immediately on 4/15/2010....
(continued at GLP)

Link:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

please read the letter to the new zealand minister for finances

I would like to pass on this form of financing to Hon Bill English

Before I start let me state one thing when it comes to the issuance of money the group who gets to use that money first benefits from its creation the most

First set up a bank holding company called state highway infrastructure
Issue from government treasury bonds for the creation of money (in electronic form) to this entity

The bank then can create loans to the citizens and companies that will undertake the project (at interest)
When these loans are repaid with interest, the interest is on top of the original amount loaned (ie income)

When enough loans have been repaid with interest, the interest is used to finance the infrastructure project without having to borrow the money at interest from overseas banks

The infrastructure is paid for by the fact that the state highway infrastructure has received interest on money it loaned and interest on these loans could be much lower than the current bank interest rates as the money is returned to the state highway infrastructure it is destroyed against the bond used to create it returning the bond to the government

In this manner the people and government gets to use the money first and retain the wealth within the country instead of offshore banks

Who benefits

1. The people who take out the loans at lower interest rates (paying the loan back sooner)
2. The government who constructs infrastructure for the public good from the interest obtained (no loans at interest to repay for gov)
3. And because the loans are destroyed against the treasury bonds after the repayment, the original bonds are repaid at no cost (the people of new Zealand are the collateral of the loan made to themselves and get first use and benefit of those loans)
4. Inflation is kept in check by destroying the money upon repayment of loans against treasury bonds

The banks preform this on a daily basis every time they make a loan only difference is they loan against reserves not treasury bonds
And the banks get the interest on top for their private shareholders instead of paying for infrastructure development for everbody

Yours sincerely
edited for privacy

XPLodER

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
so how'd all that work out for ya'll?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Give me a few more responsory posts, and I will show exactly how I far I think this lunacy has gone. I wonder how long it will take me to get banned from here too? Check out: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Read all the way at the end...Yeah. It's me.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join