It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody on ATS needs to STFU!!!... You don't know anything.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I mean really... what is it that you people are looking for?

Yea... you people.

You can't make the devil's world a better place to live in... So let the devil have what he wants.

One day you will die... Just do your best to help the less fortunate folks.

That's all I have to say.

Yea, this world sucks... but the next world will be much better.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Ok? Does someone need his temples rubbed?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am thoroughly confused by what has just occurred above this post of mine. Was that just a senseless vent?

I'm not too sure how to respond.

Although,

but the next world will be much better.

I agree.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Come on man bring it in...gimme a hug

link   

what is it that you people are looking for?

A civil conversation?

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029One day you will die... Just do your best to help the less fortunate folks.

I would report this thread if it weren't for this one line.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yeah ....AMEN OP ....

And Blood lol ...that was cute ...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Been smokin' that sh*t again, aintcha bub ?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I mean seriously...

Aliens or no Aliens

Inside Job or Not

NWO or Political Madness

Economic Meltdown or Survival....

Does anybody really care anymore? I think we all know the world is headed straight to hell... Because History Repeats it's self.

I gave a homeless man $20 bucks the other day... I could care less if he uses that money to smoke crack... All I know is a man asked me for help, and I was in a position to supply that help.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Something must have really gone bad...keep it cool

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You know I am liking you more and more every post you post in here ..
I agree ....there is nothing more rewarding in life than to help those who have nothing ..no hope,no food,nothing .......at least that small act of love (your 20.00) was showing that at least ONE person still cares about someone other than themselves ...And that act does not go unnoticed by others ......before you know it others will be doing the same ....
I am like you ..its not my business on what they spent the money on or not (thats between GOd and them ) ...your intent was right and if they squandered it thats not your problem ...
Thanks for showing me (at least one person)and showing that street person that there are still people out there who care about others ....

PS ..just one thing I dont agree with ...everyone has the right to speak here (thank God for that ) and so your title really should be reworded (at least the everyone needs to shut up part ) ...I actually do still appreciate my right *at least for the moment what little rights I still have left to at least speak my peace (so we have to endure others rights to that same freedom to speak as we have) at least in my humble opinion .....

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

All I know is a man asked me for help, and I was in a position to supply that help.

You are obviously a person of good nature. Who knows that $20 may have been all the fella needed to regain his life.

Which brings me to my next observation, seemingly this constant inundation with the latter that you mentioned has taken an apparent toll on your good nature character. Perhaps a break from ATS would do you some good, eliminate ATS from your life temporarily or all together. Your clear and concise opinion of ATS and it's members reasons for coming here are currently a negative aspect in your life right now.

You're not going to change their view no more than this message is going to change yours. Save that energy for continuing with your good nature as opposed to wasting it on frivolous rants as the one in the OP.

Good Day!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well OP, everyone on ATS includes you as well, follow your own advice mate

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Does anybody really care anymore?

I care
I care a lot
if not for me
then for my children
who have to endure

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You can't make the devil's world a better place to live in... So let the devil have what he wants.

Who is the devil and what does he want? Are there other worlds that the devil does not own... assuming our world is the devil's world?

One day you will die... Just do your best to help the less fortunate folks.

True 'dat. Will not the less fortunate folks die as welll? I'm not sure I get your point.

That's all I have to say.

I don't believe you

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

You know I am liking you more and more every post you post in here ..
I agree ....there is nothing more rewarding in life than to help those who have nothing ..no hope,no food,nothing .......at least that small act of love (your 20.00) was showing that at least ONE person still cares about someone other than themselves ...And that act does not go unnoticed by others ......before you know it others will be doing the same ....
I am like you ..its not my business on what they spent the money on or not (thats between GOd and them ) ...your intent was right and if they squandered it thats not your problem ...
Thanks for showing me (at least one person)and showing that street person that there are still people out there who care about others ....

The next person that asks me for money (a person in need)... I am going to ask them to follow me to the ATM machine, because I don't carry cash on me anymore.

This one guy came up to me while I was filling my car up with gas and asked me if he could have some change.... I gave him $5.

He looked at me and asked " You understand the struggle, don't you?"

I just said "I understand"... and that was it.... nothing more and nothing less... "I understand."

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I gave a homeless man $20 bucks the other day...

Give yourself a pat on the back from me.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Who peed in your cheerios?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

PS ..just one thing I dont agree with ...everyone has the right to speak here (thank God for that ) and so your title really should be reworded (at least the everyone needs to shut up part )
[edit on 1-4-2010 by Simplynoone]

I just feel like we are turning into the "high school gossip group".

Israel might bomb Iran!!!

Thermite was found in the dust!!!

The United Nations is the NWO!!!

An Alien Mothership flew over Moscow the otherday!!!

Look at my profile.... I use to care about these topics... then I realized we are all human, nothing will ever be perfect, one day I will die, and I haven't don't much in my life that seems righteous.... Today is the first day of the rest of my life. (so to speak)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Does anybody really care anymore?

I care
I care a lot
if not for me
then for my children
who have to endure

Nicely put. Couldn't of put it better myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join