Everybody on ATS needs to STFU!!!... You don't know anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Duuuuuuuuuuuude here is a video for you

[yvid] width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/hTWKbfoikeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">[/yvid]

wish I could watch it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You should have mentioned the part where little Billy has to wear a Wonder Bra in the meantime...that probably would have "fastened" the deal.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Everyone on ATS needs to STFU?
Well, thats you too buddy. You gave a bum some money? Wow, you are a true hero. For those drinking fluoridated water, i tell them to check the facts.
For those ignorant enough to believe 911 was 'crazy muslims' I tell them to read the 'other side' of the data, for those interested in free energy, i tell them to research tesla. These are a VERY small number of examples, I could harp on all day. Often, a lot of what these people read comes from ATS,
as it is a good resource for lesser-known facts.
ATS helps people wake up, and to see the truth is a wonderful thing, they can take in the information, analyse accordingly, and make changes to there life to benefit themselves. There are many like me.

But wait... you gave a bum $20, who probably DID spend it on crack. So, who did you help? The local crack dealer... well done mate, pat yourself on the back, although you obviously cant reach, because you had to come to the forum you insulted to pat it for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
You see... the Internet shouldn't be the place to express yourself.....

So, you really think you know what INTERNET should be?????
Are you hoping for a better "next world"???
Everything is gray or black and there is no way the good guys can win????

Reality is a point of view, and yours is a very depressed one.
Maybe life is like the Dark Tower story: extremely hard, with no piety, and you have to repeat it as many times as needed for you to do it right. But we can and we will live it. Is like the Everest, is just there, calling us.

So, no thanks, your vision is just a sad one. :shk:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I mean seriously...
Aliens or no Aliens
Inside Job or Not
NWO or Political Madness
Economic Meltdown or Survival....

I just feel like we are turning into the "high school gossip group".
Israel might bomb Iran!!!
Thermite was found in the dust!!!
The United Nations is the NWO!!!
An Alien Mothership flew over Moscow the otherday!!!

ATS Overload!

Quick ... A large glass of tequila and a cut lemon for that man!

Now, repeat every ten minutes until ...Ahhh, hell, Just ...
just repeat every ten minutes. It'll sort itself out.

Dude, I just went through this a few days ago.
Frackin depressing!
Think about it ....

We never get closure here on ATS.

Oh, yeah we do have Intrigue.
And aliens.
And, of course the-never-ending-NWO,
mysteries, plots, conspiracies,
...And then there's trolls ...
and A-wholes ...and
A-whole-trolls ...
(The worst bloody kind)
But, at the end of the day,
(or middle of the morning 'cause you can't stay away)
You are left .... empty. Unfulfilled.

No proof.
No resolution.
No bloody sleep.

Just a 25 page thread that slowly dims having lost it's purpose.
Then,
when it's bump-less and dead ....

What did you accomplish?

Dam.

EFf. This Sh*t..!!!

I'm going to the pub ta Gimme my own Tequila ....

"Thanks ... Leave the bottle."
"You can keep the cork."

"How much I owe ya?"

"...Whaaaa ... 19.99?"

Hmm, Lucky for me this dude I ran into at the gas station gave me a 20!

Hope you're laughin' Doomsday ...

The first part of the above is non-fiction.
I've learned ATS is to be taken in moderation
or you'll lose marbles.

Careful there! Don't STEP on 'em!

Hehe.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yet another shining moment of the lack of self restraint...

it's so simple...you don't care for how ATS acts...walk away! This is all an exercise in your ego if you ask me. You just have to let it be known to us mortals that you have it all figured out...

Guess what bud...I do alot more volunteering and helping than just giving a homeless man some money...the difference is I don't feel the need to publicize it

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

you just did

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

Yet another shining moment of the lack of self restraint...

it's so simple...you don't care for how ATS acts...walk away! This is all an exercise in your ego if you ask me. You just have to let it be known to us mortals that you have it all figured out...

Guess what bud...I do alot more volunteering and helping than just giving a homeless man some money...the difference is I don't feel the need to publicize it

-Kyo

Walking away is too easy..they all feel the need to go out with a

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

did I go into any further details? No because frankly unless I am curing cancer or something I am pretty sure nobody cares of the little deeds I do here. Look at the whole post from OP...the whole thing smacks of ego followed up by his generousity. I was just making a point. But since some take offense Iw ill rephrase it as such...

OP...alot of people on ATS do more than just giving a homeless guy money, but they don't feel the need to publicize it...

feel better now?

reply to post by AccessDenied

amen AD...amen

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

did I go into any further details? No because frankly unless I am curing cancer or something I am pretty sure nobody cares of the little deeds I do here. Look at the whole post from OP...the whole thing smacks of ego followed up by his generousity. I was just making a point. But since some take offense Iw ill rephrase it as such...

OP...alot of people on ATS do more than just giving a homeless guy money, but they don't feel the need to publicize it...

feel better now?

amen AD...amen

-Kyo

oh so now you speak for everybody on ATS? how do you know anybody does that? or are you just talking !@#$ to make yourself feel superior to the op?

i mean its cool if thats the case.

but you dont have to turn into this little red dude ->
when somebody does it to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

what can I say I didn't like the ego in the OP...so if you would like then I am sorry...I just get a little tired of these threads...So he gave someone money...did he need to brag about it?

Regardless...it is soooooo stinking easy to just walk away if ya don't like the place but no everyone has to go out with a bag and complain

ah well...adios

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

The world needs more cake...cake and ice cream for the good ones though. If everyone had cake, there wouldn't be the problems that seem to be plaguing everyone.

I know this is a fact as I was told this by a very intelligent woman named Blossom the other day.

I'd like to give the world a cake in perfect harmony....lalala...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

dang straight! cake and ice cream can solve wars! :-p

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

feel better now?

amen AD...amen

-Kyo

oh so now you speak for everybody on ATS? how do you know anybody does that? or are you just talking !@#$ to make yourself feel superior to the op?

i mean its cool if thats the case.

but you dont have to turn into this little red dude ->
when somebody does it to you.

Wow...who peed in your corn flakes?
You are welcome to share in the attitude and departure of the OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If I didn't respect you before (which I did) I do now. Always thought you were legit because of the father-son bond displayed in your avatar.

Take a break from ats, you can only bash your head on a wall so many times before you have to go around it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I STFU during the weekdays. They are for hammering and singing. Perhaps the occasional whistle. The rest of the time, I really don't feel obliged to do so.

it's kind of a conundrum isn't it? Ironic even. If you got your wish, there'd be no place to complain to.

So now that I'm finished taking your words literally, I'll say that I understand your metaphor of powerlessness and futility of seemingly nonsensical verbal thread jousting, but I think you know what the answer is -- just keep doing the things that you know are right and helpful, and make a localized difference.

Then, when you're in your happy place, knowing that you positively effected someone or something today, then you can come in here and talk and discover. I find that people here sometimes inspire us to look at ourselves and learn.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What next world?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If you don't like it here, leave.

And I'm not just talking about this website.

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Been smokin' that sh*t again, aintcha bub ?

This made me lmao. you yet a flag for this

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join