It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada: Capitol locked down in wake of threats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Perhaps you should research the website at your leisure www.gotfr.com

As the story goes, The Provost Marshall has been in contact with these folks for some time. They were told they could not act till there was some kind of action and documentation taken by the People themselves, as the source of government power. “Consent of the governed” and all that. 1,300 people voicing specific concerns, providing documented evidence of their concerns and stating they did not give consent was the impetus for any involvement. The Provost basically told them what was needed and sparked the idea.
[edit on 1-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

If these people where in contact with the Provost Marshal, then they should know a military coup d'état will not be without controversy, violence or civil war. And certainly not for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

They give a link to Dr. Sam Kennedy @ www.republicbroadcasting.org... obviously the radio show is for entertainment....

Dr. Sam Kennedy
Host: TAKE NO PRISONERS
Republic Broadcasting network
www.republicbroadcasting.org...
The Save America Crusade
FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY - NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS. MOST PROBLEMS ARE SELF-CREATED.

From their site: FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

I guess we will see how entertaining April 19 will be?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

If these people where in contact with the Provost Marshal, then they should know a military coup d'état will not be without controversy, violence or civil war. And certainly not for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Do you know what the for entertainment means?

It is a standard disclaimer used for legal reasons. That way if anyone uses the information, they cannot turn around and sue.

Do you know what the Provost Marshal does, that is the head of the military police system.

This is not a coup, it is the legal implementation of the Sovereign powers of the citizens.

The government has been acting as de facto government. Now the citizens are taking back the power under de jur and re installing the Constitution as the law of the land. Common law. Research it, you will be needing it.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

That article called me a terrorist and says I think every office of government is illegitimate. All because I feel I'm a sovereign citizen under the constitution?

I believe in government... DOING ITS JOB.

Mormon nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
The real sign of this movement's success will be a story about them on a major news outlet. Of course, it will be a story of despair at their "terrorist actions", mixed with the usual sort of pallid mockery, but at least it would be some long-overdue recognition. Or they could try to spin the hell out of it and incite panic across the country. Can't wait to see how it turns out either way.

Problem is, uh, if you or most people haven't figured it out yet, it that ALL, not MOST major news outlets (in America) are CONTROLLED by our government. Wake up people, the media is a JOKE! They only air what the people who pull the strings want them to air. LOL. The media. I don't think I have took one piece of information to heart that Fox or CNN told me since I was in high school.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
According to the article, people who seek to be sovereign citizens are in league with Terry Nichols and Tim Mcveigh...huh?

Now on to the "plan" itself:

Who is going to "commandeer" the Governor offices if the Governors don't adhere to the demands?

Yes there are many militia members countrywide, but are there enough in all 50 states?

This article is the first sign that what Tim Turner was talking about may actually be going forward....but how?

I'm all for restoring our Republic, but I am going to have to see more happen to believe this thing is actually serious. If it is, this will get really interesting.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

See this thread, there is a lot of information. I mean a lot, the most important to read or look at is in my signature. Here is the thread-

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Yes this is great in deed. Calling people and threatening their lives and safety because you are ignorant jackasses.

I see no threat to life, anyone's life. A threat to take over a public office is not a death threat. Where do you get this from anyway? The whole idea is a bloodless takeover of a un-Constitutional government that has assumed dominion over not only the States, but the individuals within the States. Try reading the article before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
reply to post by Misoir

What part of PEACEFULLY do some people not understand??????

The part where some will lose their positions of power where they can extort and steal from the taxpayer for the duration of their office tenure. Some will fight this, but to no avail. Corporate shills, take heed, you days of dominion are numbered.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is what they will do, in keeping with the constitution and lawful.

www.gotfr.com...

check it out, then tell me if you agree with the msm extremist group label.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My understanding of the Restore America Plan is not that the governors will receive letters telling them to resign. Rather they will be offered a chance to get on-board with a restoration of government to pre-civil war. This is actual a restoration to Lawful practice. Abe Lincoln fraudulently enslaved the nation with Corporation when there weren't enough states to properly ratify any action against the confederate states. All the Restore America Plan is doing is demanding the the government(s) return to their true Constitutional Roots in true Law and stop acting in a criminal alliance with the Fed.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Why don't you do a little research before you start making baseless accusations. Obviously your just spouting and not speaking from knowledge. Calm down and check out what this group is actually doing.

www.gotfr.com...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

I apologize for the link.
However the web site is www.gotfr.com

YouSir

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Guy, the time for peaceful negotiations and talking is over. What are we to do while they continuously tear apart the constitution and our rights? Sit back and talk about it? come on man you know "peace" will never work with this scum, force must be met with more force. If they think they have a big dick then let me whip out mine and see whats up, i'm sick of them thumbing their noses at the american people, stealing our hard earned money to support a war that is only happening for the purpose of making money through oil. You want to sit back and talk then you'll unfortunately be the first to die or be detained.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

Capitol locked down in wake of threats

The Capitol was locked down late Tuesday after the FBI advised the governors of all 50 states they would be receiving letters from an extremist group demanding their resignations.

www.nevadaappeal.com...&parentprofile=1058

LOL

What makes them think the people want them commandeering the office?

I don't particularly love my governor.. and there has been some scandals and whatnot in the past few years.. but he's not the Antichrist. At least he is predictable... I have no idea who these people are and what they will do when they commandeer the office.

Do they have an appointed person who knows how to run a state??

Do they have any idea what it takes to run a state??

Do they realize how many state employees will disobey, not to mention the fact that if they do successfully take over, they will have to convince the feds to cooperate??

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

MARK THOMPSON: Yeah, this is crazy. And they’re suggesting ... the Republicans are defending themselves by saying this is happening on both sides. This is not happening on both sides.

REP. GRAYSON: Well, I think that’s what they said about the burning of the Reichstag, if I recall correctly.

Alan Graysons' child heard death threat!

Didn't Republicans also vote for health care?
This has become a game of whose the Nazi?

Personally I hear the EU is really crashing right now, and when this HC has its final effect on businesses we will catch up. Businesses under 50 employees are going bust, those over will probably chose to bail out for the cheaper fines/public option than to cover. We'll be left with 12 or so global mega corporations...

And personally I think the Good ole EU is subtly setting the good ole USA up against China in a divide and conquer and come out on top scenario. And I hear that the Nazis are still covertly running Germany? And the delusional, drugged, disturbed and credit fattened and soon to be slaughtered US populace will be all to compliant to turn to unfortunate chaos. Not a happy place we are in.

Just look at the EU flag its the 12 star crown of the German hunter king god Odin.
Not to mention that 2012 begins the Mayan age of the deer, whom the nobles hunted into near extinction with the Jaguar.

oldgoths.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
reply to post by Misoir

Guy, the time for peaceful negotiations and talking is over. What are we to do while they continuously tear apart the constitution and our rights? Sit back and talk about it? come on man you know "peace" will never work with this scum, force must be met with more force. If they think they have a big dick then let me whip out mine and see whats up, i'm sick of them thumbing their noses at the american people, stealing our hard earned money to support a war that is only happening for the purpose of making money through oil. You want to sit back and talk then you'll unfortunately be the first to die or be detained.

It's called leading by example.

Active protest. Quit paying taxes, ignore certain laws, etc..

Live your life the way you want the country to be run, and show others how to do it as well.

Doing things by force will only hasten the government's agenda.

Just remember one thing.. you don't have a Mach 10 missile

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
TPTB will hold on to power with everything they have. They will use the police, military, blackwater, sigma6 society, JTTF, FBI, CIA, etc to continue to hold their positions of comfort, wealth and greed.

Those that think blood will not be drawn, are naive.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes this is great in deed. Calling people and threatening their lives and safety because you are ignorant jackasses.

I don't condone violence or even the threat of violence, PERIOD! And neither should any other ATS'er or any other person. This is ridiculous when you get people on ATS chearing this lunatics on like they are doing a great deed for the people when in fact they are doing the opposite. Every threat they recieve only adds more security personel which comes out of your wallets.

Maybe you think this is funny, eh?

MARK THOMPSON: How are your wife and kids? How’s your safety? ... With all of this stuff going on, have you been on the other end of any of this foolishness, these threats?

REP. GRAYSON: Yeah, yeah, when I was in Washington, D.C., last week, a woman called my home. I’ve got five kids, and I have twins who are 5 years old. One of the 5-year-olds hit the speaker button on the phone when it was ringing, and she said, "If you vote for health care, I’ll kill you." And my son went over to my wife and said, "There’s a lady on the phone who said she’s going to kill me." He thought that she was talking about him.

MARK THOMPSON: Yeah, this is crazy. And they’re suggesting ... the Republicans are defending themselves by saying this is happening on both sides. This is not happening on both sides.

REP. GRAYSON: Well, I think that’s what they said about the burning of the Reichstag, if I recall correctly.

Alan Graysons' child heard death threat!

Spoken like a true sheep. You are the model sheep and the government applauds You and presents to You the sheeple of the year award.

To bad the government doesn't believe as You do because everything they mandate is backed up by violence. If You don't agree then refuse to pay Your taxes and see what happens. You know what will happen don't You? Well if not let me tell You they will seize You and throw You in jail. If You refuse to be thrown in jail they will taze You. If You fight back they will use deadly force...

so it's nice to know that You are not a raving lunatic uni bomber type but You better learn that just because You refuse violence doesn't mean our leaders will refuse to fire on innocent civilians.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just found this article.

Deputy Chief of Staff Lynn Hettrick said the FBI told Gibbons and other governors around the country to expect the letters. FBI agents were at the Capitol on Monday when the letter arrived, he said.

"It wasn't really threatening, it was demanding," Hettrick said. "They claimed to be a nonviolent group. Anytime you receive letters like this, you err on the side of caution."

www.lvrj.com...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
reply to post by Misoir

ok, I was with you but when I whipped mine out I suddenly felt too inferior to participate.
Can you choose another analogy for us that are less equipped to respond based only on personal endowment?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join