It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada: Capitol locked down in wake of threats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Capitol locked down in wake of threats

The Capitol was locked down late Tuesday after the FBI advised the governors of all 50 states they would be receiving letters from an extremist group demanding their resignations.

www.nevadaappeal.com...&parentprofile=1058

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They are shaking in their boots! I wonder how far this situation will escalate. Lets hope its successful and peaceful! This could really be the start of something, but how much power would the have? What would they do after they get control?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
What would they do after they get control?

Thats what worries me. I am sick of all the shizzle going on.
I am awake and can see how crooked this world really is.
But the question you pose is a great one. And all the speculation
in the world could not prepare us for such an event. It would be
chaos. I hope for a peaceful outcome.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Guarantee they are losing big money all of a sudden because of things like this. I hate to say it but I am happy they are. God forbid they actually have to spend money on restoring this chaotic state in we are in, rather than go to booby bars and pay themselves bonuses that 5 fold what most Americans make on their yearly salary.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This lines up perfectly with the recent thread by TrueAmerican,"Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America":www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most people were skeptical that it would be done,but looks like it was more than talk!

Hope they haven't bitten off more than they can chew.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The real sign of this movement's success will be a story about them on a major news outlet. Of course, it will be a story of despair at their "terrorist actions", mixed with the usual sort of pallid mockery, but at least it would be some long-overdue recognition. Or they could try to spin the hell out of it and incite panic across the country. Can't wait to see how it turns out either way.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes this is great in deed. Calling people and threatening their lives and safety because you are ignorant jackasses.

I don't condone violence or even the threat of violence, PERIOD! And neither should any other ATS'er or any other person. This is ridiculous when you get people on ATS chearing this lunatics on like they are doing a great deed for the people when in fact they are doing the opposite. Every threat they recieve only adds more security personel which comes out of your wallets.

Maybe you think this is funny, eh?

MARK THOMPSON: How are your wife and kids? How’s your safety? ... With all of this stuff going on, have you been on the other end of any of this foolishness, these threats?

REP. GRAYSON: Yeah, yeah, when I was in Washington, D.C., last week, a woman called my home. I’ve got five kids, and I have twins who are 5 years old. One of the 5-year-olds hit the speaker button on the phone when it was ringing, and she said, "If you vote for health care, I’ll kill you." And my son went over to my wife and said, "There’s a lady on the phone who said she’s going to kill me." He thought that she was talking about him.

MARK THOMPSON: Yeah, this is crazy. And they’re suggesting ... the Republicans are defending themselves by saying this is happening on both sides. This is not happening on both sides.

REP. GRAYSON: Well, I think that’s what they said about the burning of the Reichstag, if I recall correctly.

Alan Graysons' child heard death threat!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The interesting this is that you believe they are being threatened in a manor that they don't normally. This is just a ploy to set up and or test the system. Of course they are scared, look what they have done. You don't think they saw this coming? This was all written down a while ago, we just have the fun of playing through it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by Misoir

The interesting this is that you believe they are being threatened in a manor that they don't normally. This is just a ploy to set up and or test the system. Of course they are scared, look what they have done. You don't think they saw this coming? This was all written down a while ago, we just have the fun of playing through it.

I never said it didn't occur before. I said it should never be accepted at all, period. If you think it's funny for any person to recieve death threats than your a sick individual.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To Misoir

I think you are in the wrong thread friend - You are looking for fringe groups that threw bricks through windows and such - this is in no way related.

Please refer to www.gotfr.com and you will find nothing to suggest that violence is being instigated in any way. In fact the Restore America Plan in no way condones or tolerates violence.

Please peruse the above link.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Interesting thread. The timing of this is impecable. Mention Terry Nicols and OKC and the MSN foaming at the mouth will really begin. Now come the "investigative looks" into the growing menace of our own "home grown terrorists" - the militias! Off topic but wasnt it the FBI that bungled the OKC mess in more ways than one

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Well said. The slander in that article is immense. What is being done has nothing to do with Anarchy and destruction. If people would wake up and learn their history, they would not be so easily confused by slanderous news articles like this. People REALLY need to wake up right now...

Episode 38 should be downloadable sometime Thurs, in which Tim responds to this article at some point:
www.talkshoe.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I don't know where you are getting the impression that the letters sent to all 50 Governors have anything to do with death threats... You are seriously misinformed, as are most of the people that have not been paying attention to the Guardians of the Free Republics. I know the link was posted once already, but here it is again:

www.gotfr.org...
www.restoreamericaplan.blogspot.com...

"Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media."

What part of PEACEFULLY do some people not understand??????

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I thought this group and their actions was all a hoax. i believe some of this story is a hoax, the part about the military having part in this.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
See this thread for more information on this-

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

And the slander and obfuscations begin.

Everyone read through the links provided.

I think the site should sticky this thread and the other threads relating to this to the top.

Things are going to be lied about and everything in the power of the power crazed government is going to be brought to bear.

edit to add-here is the thread by TrueAmerican that brought it to our attention.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

[edit on 3/31/2010 by endisnighe]

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
I thought this group and their actions was all a hoax. i believe some of this story is a hoax, the part about the military having part in this.

Its all true friends. Some few of your Brothers and Sisters have once again laid it all on the line for your freedoms. The simplicity of the plan is mindblowing and I highly encourage you to check out the link www.gotfr.com and see for yourself. History is repeating as it always has.

It was questioned as to whether or not it was real, well that question has been answered The ball is now in their court - The people have spoken

God Bless us all, and may God Bless this bold endeavor.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I will honestly be surprised if this goes anywhere. The Founding Fathers didnt have FBI, CIA, Government Officials monitering their every move. Outrageous laws that are in place. Simple fact these people are history. Not saying I want them to be its just a matter of time.

If the Revolution does stem from this so be it, I just dont see it

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

www.nevadaappeal.com...

Not only were six of the seven doors into the building locked down, a buildings and grounds crew used heavy equipment to strategically place large boulders at the ungated entrances to the Capitol grounds, blocking vehicles but allowing pedestrian access.

I don't think a letter threat will thwart the Nevada Capitol with that type of lock down..... These civil groups who are advocating the overthrow of the government will not succeed without US military support, if they want political control of our modern day government, it will only come by a US military coup d'état.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by imitator]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

www.nevadaappeal.com...

Not only were six of the seven doors into the building locked down, a buildings and grounds crew used heavy equipment to strategically place large boulders at the ungated entrances to the Capitol grounds, blocking vehicles but allowing pedestrian access.

I don't think a letter threat will thwart the Nevada Capitol with that type of lock down..... These civil groups who are advocating the overthrow of the government will not succeed without US military support, if they want political control of our modern day government, it will only come by a US military coup d'état.

Perhaps you should research the website at your leisure www.gotfr.com

As the story goes, The Provost Marshall has been in contact with these folks for some time. They were told they could not act till there was some kind of action and documentation taken by the People themselves, as the source of government power. “Consent of the governed” and all that. 1,300 people voicing specific concerns, providing documented evidence of their concerns and stating they did not give consent was the impetus for any involvement. The Provost basically told them what was needed and sparked the idea.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by imitator]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What are you 15? Quit screaming and keep your head. Listen, what do you think the government is going to do when faced with honor and resolve?

Do you think they are going to pull out there playbook?

You do realize they have studied and calculated almost every maneuver out there. What can they do when they are in the wrong and the people that are their bosses are in the right?

Calm down and read through these two threads, and also the link in my sig.

2010 Plan to Restore the Constitution April 19 2010

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

This has nothing to do with the lies being spread by the government. That is their SOP when dealing with things. First demonize it.

Wake up Misoir and see this is the truth. These people will not and cannot stand against honor and commitment.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join