It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Truth makes HUGE appearance at Los Angeles Anti-War March

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Imagining means to create a visual image in your mind, or simply thinking of what it is your trying to figure out. It doesn't mean just thinking of fantasy as you seem to think.

All I was saying, in a nicer way, was you need to learn to think critically before you react to words [and physics] you don't understand.

No you didn't. If you had said, "I don't have the ability to reason how Northwood plays a part in the big picture" then you would have had a point...but you didn't. You said "I don't have the IMAGINATION to see how Northwoods plays a part in the big picture. That tells me right away that you're expecting me to come up with my own connect the dots linking 9/11 to Northwoods, mainly becuase you're coming up with your own connect the dots linking 9/11 to Northwoods. Well, I'm sorry to tell you that I don't care to play your "pin the conspiracy tail on the gov't donkey" game.

MY dot connecting is based upon deductive logic,in that I look at the facts and try to determine a scenario that explains the facts. We know muslim terrorists hijack aircraft, we know muslim terrorists commit suicide attacks, we know muslim terrorists don't like us, and we know that muslim terrorists are killing people all over the world, not just here in the US, so that creates a big neon sign pointing to it being a muslim terrorist attack right there. For you to conjure up the "inside job" scenario you want to conjure up, you have to intentionally skip a hell of a lot of dots.

What next? I had to school one person on the use of the word 'argue'. It's not surprising you don't understand physics when you can't seem to understand the use of common English terms. I think it might be down to the lack of creativity that seems to have permeated the population over the last 20 years or so...

You're bickering tooth and nail that you didn't mean to say "i don't have any imagination" and now you're saying "I have a lack of creativity". Do I really need to explain to you that true researchers base their scenarios on reason and deductive logic, not imagination and creativity?

Why don't you just come out and say what you mean to say- you're just making up whatever you need to make up in order to get it to look like there was an inside job.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join