It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Truth makes HUGE appearance at Los Angeles Anti-War March

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I gave you a star for being honest. However, I'd like to respond to this:

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
my position is that the gov't is simply too imcompetent to pull off any such intricate and complex conspiracy

I really do hope you can read those words to yourself with a straight and honest face. The most powerful military from the most powerful country in the world could not pull off such an "intricate and complex" operation, but alleged people from a third-world country with little resources and directed by an alleged person in a cave could pull off just such an "intricate and complex" operation?

Even though the very criminals that were in power in 2001: Rumsfeld, Cheney and Wolfowitz, just 26 years before tried the same lies that another country was amassing weapons of mass destruction to try to convince us to go to war with that country? They tried it in 1975, but failed. Lo and behold they're all in power again in 2001 and they tried again and ended up succeeding thanks in-part to 9/11.

And even though the military joint chiefs concocted just such an "intricate and complex" operation called "Operation Northwoods" in the 1960's? And lied about the Gulf of Tonkin? The list goes on.

From your statement, above, I can only conclude that you're unfamiliar with our history and what our military industrial complex is capable of. Sounds like it's time to read up.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Tell me, throughout the entire 9/11 debacle, just where was there any indication that "painstaking research" would conclude it was staged by the Mossad in conjuction with the FBI and CIA? Was there an Israeli flag painted on any of the aircraft?

Glad you asked. I won't even include Larry "Pull It" Silverstein or the Israeli-owned Odigo pager company, whose employees received warnings to stay away from the WTC towers on the morning of 9/11.

Let's start with the Jerusalem Post:

(08:45) Car bomb found on George Washington Bridge
Wednesday, September 12, 2001

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge connecting New York and New Jersey. 

The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. 

Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The Bergen, New Jersey, Record:

Five men detained as suspected conspirators
By PAULO LIMA, Staff Writer
September 12, 2001

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts.

"There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Sources close to the investigation said the men said they were Israeli tourists, but police had not been able to confirm their identities. Authorities would not release their names.

The New York Times:

...The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

How about Arutz Sheva News Service? (Israel National News)

Five Israelis Still Held In New York - Arrested On 9-11
October 26, 2001

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge. Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "The Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

When asked why the five youths, aged 22-26, are being held, Katie replied with despair: "It's ludicrous. They were on the George Washington Bridge at the time of the bombing, and the FBI had warnings of a terrorist plot, of guys in a white van, to blow up the bridge. So when the FBI saw this van, with my son and his four friends - one of them had a large sum of money, there were two razor knives in the van, and one of the boys is named Omer, which the FBI guys thought was Omar - they put one and one together and got three, and immediately arrested them... For the first few days, the boys were held in an FBI dungeon, tied up, with no clothes and no food.

The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11 -- "Our purpose was to document the event":

Mossad "art students" had WTC construction passes (video includes photos of them living in the Twin Towers):

Need anything else? It's obvious that you've done very little research and only believe what you want to believe.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I really do hope you can read those words to yourself with a straight and honest face. The most powerful military from the most powerful country in the world could not pull off such an "intricate and complex" operation, but alleged people from a third-world country with little resources and directed by an alleged person in a cave could pull off just such an "intricate and complex" operation?

Bin Laden and the bulk of the hijackers aren't from a third world country. Saudi Arabia is the richest oil producing nation there is. They all come from middle class or wealthy families, are well educated, and most of them have a university degree in somethign or another. One of them even inherited billions from his construction conglomerate father. Trying to paint such people as unsophisticated cave men from third world countries is EXACTLY the type of deliberate misinformation and distortion coming from these damned fool conspiracy web sites that I'm railing about.

And even though the military joint chiefs concocted just such an "intricate and complex" operation called "Operation Northwoods" in the 1960's? And lied about the Gulf of Tonkin? The list goes on.

Yet MORE misrepresentation. The planners behind Northwoods never carried it out, and all you need to do is look at the plan to realize the thing is so chock full of flaws that it wouldn't have been successful either. Do you really think the news reporters wouldn't have noticed that every single one of the supposed passengers aboard the supposedly shot down passenger jets never actually existed?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Bin Laden and the bulk of the hijackers aren't from a third world country.

Osama bin Laden (aka CIA patsy "Tim Osman") is long dead, while seven of the "hijackers" are still alive.

Those damned Arab hijackers are just too clever! First, they learn how to fly 767s without being able to fly Cessnas, then they emerge unscathed from plane crashes!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yet MORE misrepresentation. The planners behind Northwoods never carried it out

That's not the point. It's the idea. The joint chiefs of the United States military drafted "Operation Northwoods", the Secretary of the Joint Chiefs signed off on it and it was sent to the Secretary of Defense who turned it down.

The very idea of writing up such a plan is criminal in and of itself. Just like if you wrote up a plan to kill someone or rob someone. You would be arrested just for conspiring to kill someone or rob someone. You don't need to actually carry it out.

By the way, do you think that just because the SecDef turned down the plan, that the military joint chiefs said "Oh, our bad. We won't write up any more plans like that again, sorry"? Come on, Dave. Logic.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Your post had a personal attack towards someone. What you said was quoted in his post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your warning had nothing to do with any agenda other than your personal attack in a forum that's being watched very closely by an army of mods to make discussion in this forum more civil.

You can make posts about evidence and ideas, but keep away from posts that reference a member. It's just as simple as that.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Take heed my somewhat fency brother / sister.
The 911 truth movement is as dynamic and as dedicated to AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL as
The wonderment of The Abolishment of Slavery Act,
The Right for Women to VOTE ACT
and the Land Mark Equal Rights Amendment.
Not to even mention the RIGHT to BARE ARM against a ROUGE government, second amendment to the CONSTITUTION.
You see it is the power that the people (FOLKS) posses that is the correcting force.
Be a folk.
Ask Davey if his track record can in any tiny wency way get him a membership in the NATION of American FOLKS? Davey do you FAIL?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
go 9/11 truth movement, i think it is time that a large march like this one take place in Washington on the mall in front of the capitol building

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stedlinn

it may not be 911 truth related, but a nice bunch of gun toting patriots will march to DC on the 19th.

i plan to go, and yes, ill be wielding my megaphone, and investigate 911 banner.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned or not as i have only read to about page 3, but to the people bringing up that Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are charging for the T-shirts.

$12.95 is their price

For a plain black 100% cotton T-shirt from the armynavyshop.com you will pay $10

www.armynavyshop.com...

At the first site, after searching google for custom T-shirts, it would cost you $22.50 each for a XL shirt with 3.00 size letters that read:
The Moon
is Bright!

www.customink.com...

Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are really fleecing the sheep.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jopasty

They also don't understand that these movies cost alot of money to make. If Avery was in it just for the money, he wouldn't also offer his movies for free online.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jopasty

I cant tell if your trying to be funny, or are being serious.

Huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

exactly!

if they were in it for the money, why would they provide their information for free?

donations are voluntary, not mandatory.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yeah Daniel Hopsicker who directed the best 911 expose documentary thus far asked for preorder payment for his latest documentary madcowprod.com... I sent in my $25 -- that was several years ago -- and I've moved and what not -- I'm not demanding I get the dvd or even pissed. Hopsicker has free previews on his website and his fought over several attempts to censor him through lawsuits.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Sorry for the confusion. I was simply pointing out that the price it would cost you to go out, buy a black t-shirt and making your own at home, would cost you roughly the same as their price. Whereas, if you would rather someone make the same t-shirt for you by going to a website it would cost you almost twice the price.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jopasty

ah that's kind of what i thought you meant.

sorry for my confusion.

so yea i guess that reinforces the fact that these guys are not in it for the money, just the message... but if you want to do it yourself, it costs twice as much.

guess that reinforces the stance i made earlier...

they are not in it for the money, just the message!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am very happy the parade turned out like it did. This seems to be the biggest public awareness event for 9-11 that there has been? Sadly I didn't hear about this earlier either. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. S+F. I hope the truth comes out soon. A lot of bad things will happen when the SHTF but it will all be worth it in the end.

Alex Jones may not be the most credible person because he does listen to a lot of people but...I definitely don't think he is in it for the money. Do you hear about Alex Jones going on luxury vacations and driving fancy cars? No, and like most have said I am pretty certain he uses the money to spread his message. I like Alex Jones, I just think because he has pretty much the widely heard conspiracy show and theories, many people jump on him. He is the heavyweight in the field of course he will have naysayers.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

If you aren't at least in the Let it Happen On Purpose camp on 9-11 truth, you just haven't been paying attention.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
The thought that 911 "truth" could end a war is concurrently arrogant and naive. Even with indisputable proof of conspiracy (and there remains none to date), the wars would not end. Such a claim gives the false notion that credence should be given to unprovable fringe-element theories by attempting to snare the anti-war crowd into the fold. Looks more as if the "truthers" practice more deception that those they accuse of it.

so are you saying that what the news media, 9/11 comission, and the FBI says is the evidence that what we've been told about 9/11 is the truth? i mean surely all the architects and engineers and scholars and victims' families have uncovered is nothing more then a scam to get you to buy a t-shirt. i have yet to see some validity in ANY 9/11 "debunking" video, article or news report i have examined (and i've scoured the web, newspapers, and t.v. news far and wide). i am not a biased person and i do try to see ALL sides of any story.

you continue to try and convince the members here that there's no proof. you are barking up the wrong tree.

as for the protest, i wish i would have been in town. had i heard of this rally i certainly would have made it there. i am going to hear Kevin Barett speak tomorrow in Sacramento. Although it has been brought to my attention a few minutes ago that he seems to be a big anti-sematical goon. i have yet to research this.

Glad to see so many people showed up for the rally. it's good to know that the numbers of people who's eyes have been opened are out there. thanks for the post ugie1028

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join