It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Truth makes HUGE appearance at Los Angeles Anti-War March

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Thank you!!! thank you for this clip
the USA is starting to weak up , your education system is in decay, your health is Mac Donald, your money is huge bonus to the bankers

you watch TV PROGRAMS too much

SO logically you become programed ...

well done any human with a tiny brain must find for himself that 911 was an inside job ....those brains who deny it have been programed by CNN, ABS, BBC etc

use your own brain, become an American again

from south africa

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jopasty
Not sure if this was mentioned or not as i have only read to about page 3, but to the people bringing up that Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are charging for the T-shirts.

$12.95 is their price

For a plain black 100% cotton T-shirt from the armynavyshop.com you will pay $10

www.armynavyshop.com...

At the first site, after searching google for custom T-shirts, it would cost you $22.50 each for a XL shirt with 3.00 size letters that read:
The Moon
is Bright!

www.customink.com...

Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are really fleecing the sheep.

Before I get flamed for this, let me state very clearly that I am a "truther" for lack of a better term.

BUT...

If you want to order one custom shirt online, you can expect to pay 20+ bucks for it sure. If you buy one plain t-shirt from a store, you can pay 10+ bucks for that.

If you produce and sell a whole bunch, it is not quite the same. If you do your own silk screening or even put in a batch order witha local shop, the price per shirt for ink and processing is measure in cents. 100% cotton XXXL black t-shirts can be bought for less that 2 bucks at any good local craft shop. If you order a few gross, it is about a $1.00.

If you want to make your own t-shirt on the web, sure it might cost a lot. Alex is a businman and obviously made a lot of shirts. If I can make and sell shirts at a cost of less than 4 bucks a shirt, I am sure someone with more resources and a much larger customer base can do it as well.

Just saying.

Let me add, I do not agree that everyone who bought one is a simple minded robot just following Alex but the idea that he lost money or failed to profit from the shirts is absurd to anyone that has made and sold shirts.

[edit on 4/2/10 by Afterall]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The whole Alex Jones-Dylan Avery might make money argument is a moot point anyway. Guess what, we've all got to make money or we starve. It's a capitalist country. I don't begrudge people for that. It's not like the guy can go get a side job either. Either what they are saying is true or it is not true. Money is a side issue.

Glad to see people out and spreading the word. Perhaps it will inspire others to research 9/11 for themselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Glad you asked. I won't even include Larry "Pull It" Silverstein or the Israeli-owned Odigo pager company, whose employees received warnings to stay away from the WTC towers on the morning of 9/11.

First off, those reports were largely retracted, as the people who were stopped did NOT have bombs. Those reports had been retracted shortly after the stories had broke. It's just that the damned fool web sites typically ignore the retractions becuase they want to get you to believe what they want you to believe:

"Explosives in vans" retractions

...but second, that really doesn't matter. All your reports had come out anywhere from several hours to several weeks after the 9/11 attack, while the OP that started this bit said that very day that he "knew" it was a Mossad oepration. That means he declared it to be the work of "the Jewish World Order" *before* all that came out. Interestingly, after I read the original accounts, nowhere do they mention they were Jews. That embellishment is coming entirely from you, and little wonder why- you want to see "Jews with bombs" conspiracies everywhere.

Before I continue, I want to ask you, Bonez, do YOU subscribe to this "Mossad staged the 9/11 attack"? You're the one who originally introduced that claim, after all.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What would you debunkers do without 911Myths.com and their long, convoluted, nonsensical "explanations?" That government psyops site has ZERO credibility.

No, these news reports weren't "retracted" as you falsely claim. Matter of fact, if you watch the excellent Core of Corruption, you can hear police radio transmissions of NYPD detectives at the scene saying the Dancing Israelis' van exploded:

Was this Arutz Sheva News Service? (Israel National News) news report retracted? No, it was not:

Five Israelis Still Held In New York - Arrested On 9-11
October 26, 2001

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge. Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "The Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

When asked why the five youths, aged 22-26, are being held, Katie replied with despair: "It's ludicrous. They were on the George Washington Bridge at the time of the bombing, and the FBI had warnings of a terrorist plot, of guys in a white van, to blow up the bridge. So when the FBI saw this van, with my son and his four friends - one of them had a large sum of money, there were two razor knives in the van, and one of the boys is named Omer, which the FBI guys thought was Omar - they put one and one together and got three, and immediately arrested them... For the first few days, the boys were held in an FBI dungeon, tied up, with no clothes and no food.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Does anyone actually believe that innocent "Israeli tourists" would be tied up without food, water or clothes, given multiple polygraph tests (which they all failed) and thrown in an FBI dungeon for months over a misunderstanding? Of course not.

Your beloved 911Myths.com doesn't have an long, convoluted explanation for that, do they?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
That's not the point. It's the idea. The joint chiefs of the United States military drafted "Operation Northwoods", the Secretary of the Joint Chiefs signed off on it and it was sent to the Secretary of Defense who turned it down.

The very idea of writing up such a plan is criminal in and of itself. Just like if you wrote up a plan to kill someone or rob someone. You would be arrested just for conspiring to kill someone or rob someone. You don't need to actually carry it out.

Okay, first off, you're embellishing this whole Northwoods thing. If you've read it, you'll know the plan was NOT to kill anyone. It was to manufacture events for the benefit of witnesses so they could go to the press and report all the bad things the Cubans were supposed to have done. Mock Cuban fighters harassing passenger aircraft, remote drones blown up with wreckage planted along with made up people to have been the casualties, empty ships to have been blown up and sunk in Guantanamo bay, etc. Even in this criminal plan of yours, noone was really goign to get killed, so the leap where they didn't want to kill civilians and the leap to murder civilians wherever they are found is entirely coming from you.

Second, this whole Northwoods bit is a red herring to begin with. This supposed plan to sneak into an occupied building and plant tons of invisible explosives without anyone noticing anything whatsoever is just plain ridiculous. It's involve hundreds if not thousands of direct and indirect participants, requires everyone from the NYPA to the NYFD to the ground zero cleanup crews to NIST to FEMA to be as stupid as a bag of hammers, and heavily dependent on everyone whole heartedly agreeing with the idea to commit murder of American citizens for no real goal based objective. Northwoods would be a pillow fight between a bunch of eight year old girls by comparison.

The two aren't even remotely similar and I simply cannot wrap my mind around how any intelligent person such as yourself could seriously entertain such a thoroughly ludicrous idea.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Okay, first off, you're embellishing this whole Northwoods thing. If you've read it, you'll know the plan was NOT to kill anyone.

Total lie.

This is a direct quote from James Bamford's Body of Secrets -- the author who uncovered Operation Northwoods:

According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of anti-Communism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Didn't Obama bin Laden just release another audio tape where he admitted that he was behind 9/11?

Yep, he sure did. Did any of you bother to listen to it?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

I can't believe anyone is gullible enough to believe these manufactured psyop "confessions" from Osama bin Laden, who's most likely been dead since December 2001 and who denied any involvement a week after 9/11:

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Bin Laden 'probably' dead
BBC News
Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

It is thought to be the first time a senior US law-enforcement official has publicly offered an opinion on whether Bin Laden, the prime suspect believed to be behind the 11 September attacks, is dead or alive.

FBI says it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

Like Emmanual Goldstein in the novel 1984, Osama bin Laden is the modern-day global bogeyman who can never be captured or killed. Gee, I wonder why not?

[edit on 4/2/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Crap Davey it did not take the Joint Chiefs to perpetrate this false flag, Did it?

YouTube - Alex Jones on the 1993 WTC Bombing: FBI ...
In this clip Alex Jones from Infowars.com discusses the 1993 WTC attack. He asserts that the FBI facilitated the 1993 attacks using intermediaries and ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n76g57X4hM - Similar

[ More results from www.youtube.com ]

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen
He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, ...

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtcbomb.html - Similar

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free ...
Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992.

Salem's role as informant ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing - Similar

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
it may not be 911 truth related, but a nice bunch of gun toting patriots will march to DC on the 19th.

i plan to go, and yes, ill be wielding my megaphone, and investigate 911 banner.

Ah Jeez, for the love of GOD, don't do that. The neurotic "guns are icky" D.C. reporters are almost certainly going to link you 9/11 conspiracy people with the gun rights protestors and you'll be making a legitimate demonstration look bad by association.

You don't want the "no planes" people to be associated with you, so why do you think the gun rights demonstrators want you 9/11 conspiracy people to be associated with them? Go form your own demonstration.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Total lie.

This is a direct quote from James Bamford's Body of Secrets -- the author who uncovered Operation Northwoods:

I find it amazing that you conspriacy people will do everything to expose the Northwoods thing except actually read the thing. This is the very Operation Northwoods document that Bamford is writing about. It specifically said all the attacks were goign to be simulated I.E. friendly Cubans wearinng Communist Cuban uniforms staging attacks, wreckage planted to make it look like a plane had been shot down,etc. becuase they wanted LIVE witnesses to report on Cuban aggresssion Go ahead and read it, ane let me know where in the plan does it say "people were going to be murdered in the street" and "planes were going to be hijacked".

Operation Northwoods documents

If you're going to be making sinister sounding stuff up to suit your own abject paranoia then why don't you just say the gov't tried to get the moon to crash into the Earth and be done with it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Total lie.

I find it amazing that you conspriacy people will do everything to expose the Northwoods thing except actually read the thing.

I quoted James Bamford's friggin' book! This isn't enough for you? You think the author who uncovered the Operation Northwoods documents doesn't know what they say?

What is it about the false-flag Operation Northwoods plan that you don't understand?

c. Commence large scale United States military operations.
3. A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:
a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.
b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.
4. We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You really miss the point. Northwoods just proves that false-flag ops are planned for, and rarely is anything planned for if they have no intention of ever carrying out such an event. What would be the point?

So they didn't plan to kill 3000 civilians, that just tells me the 9-11 planers were either more desperate, or just more evil...

'Remember the Main'? That part should give you a clue if you read Northwoods.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
You really miss the point. Northwoods just proves that false-flag ops are planned for, and rarely is anything planned for if they have no intention of ever carrying out such an event. What would be the point?

No, actaully, YOU miss the point. What does this whole Northwoods bit prove, exactly?

Q: Does it prove the gov't can have elements who'd deliberately manipulate events to instigate foreign policy?

A: Yes, as Northwoods shows the anti-Cuban campaign had become so zealous that they'd willingly make stuff up to get rid of Castro

Q: Does it prove the gov't actaully would manipulate events to instigate foreign policy?

A:No, becuase it was the military that came up with that idea, and when the civilian gov't found out about it they threw it away and sacked the guy who wrote that horror.

Q: Does it prove the gov't would openly commit murder of US cilivians in the course of creating their false flag?

A: No, becuase it shows right in the Northwoods document that everything was to have been simulated. Simulated ship sinkings, simplated passenger jets being destroyed, andnonexistant people being killed. It says Cuban refugees may or may not have been killed while attempting to sneak in, but no US citizens on US soil would have been killed in the plan.

...and most importantly of all...

Q: Does it prove the gov't could actually get away with it successfully?

A: No, becuas eNorthwoods was never given the go ahead so all the blatant flaws were never exposed. For one thing, reporters would have gotten suspicious right away if they had tried to track down the relatives of the killed passengers and found out there were none. Every OTHER conspiracy the gov't tried getting away with- Watergate, Iran-Contra, outing a CIA agent, etc- blew up in their face so it's unlikely a even more sinister conspiracy wouldn't be exposed either.

Thos are the facts, so everythign else is entirely the product of your own abject paranoia and antiestablishment bias.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Northwoods was never an 'operation' but a suggestion and it NEVER reached the desk of the president. The guys in this march acted like asses to the ones who actually planned it and should push for their own march with their own permit. as far as I am concerned the people who put this on are self centered buttheads with a small man complex.....

[edit on 8-4-2010 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

It doesn't PROVE anything, and I never said it did, so you fail before you even get started.

Why is it you always claim that what we see as evidence is being put out as proof?

There is no proof of anything on either side of the argument, that is why we're still here isn't it? All we have is lot's of evidence and anomalies that put the official story in question.

If you don't have the imagination to see how Northwoods plays a part in the big picture then that is not my problem.

But this is all irrelevant anyway, I have a video of the towers collapsing, I'm sure you've seen it, I know how physics works, that's all the proof I need. NIST was a complete whitewash. Northwoods is just another interesting distraction that makes you go hmmmmm...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

More people are waking up.

are we snowballing right now, is the truth gaining momentum?

It might be, it might now, but more and more people i am coming across accept the idea that 911 may be an inside job and would like to see an independent investigation take place free from fed govt hands.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
If you don't have the imagination to see how Northwoods plays a part in the big picture then that is not my problem.

BINGO! You just said the magic word: IMAGINATION. True researchers don't use their imagination to try and explain things, they look at the known facts and try to find a pattern behind it that fits the facts. WE see evidence like eyewitness testimony, airplane wreckage, and black box recovery to determine it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, but you conspiracy people instead "use your imagination" to make up claims of secret disinformation agents, manufactured plane parts, and planted black boxes, and you then "use your imagination again and say it's all to pursue some grandiose evil plot to take over the world. Yeah, you're "using your imagination" but all you're doing in the end is making stuff up as you go along.

At least you're being honest that you're basing your claims upon your own imagination, for which I thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

At least you're being honest that you're basing your claims upon your own imagination, for which I thank you.

LOL you should receive the ATS award for the most comprehension challenged poster.

You again completely miss my point, or you need to brush up on the meaning of words.

Imagining means to create a visual image in your mind, or simply thinking of what it is your trying to figure out. It doesn't mean just thinking of fantasy as you seem to think.

All I was saying, in a nicer way, was you need to learn to think critically before you react to words [and physics] you don't understand.

imagination

Imagination is considered "a power of the mind," "a creative faculty of the mind," "the mind" itself when in use, and a "process" of the mind used for thinking, scheming, contriving, remembering [see memory, (2)] creating, fantasizing, and forming opinion. The term imagination comes from the latin verb imaginari meaning "to picture oneself."

humanities.uchicago.edu...

What next? I had to school one person on the use of the word 'argue'. It's not surprising you don't understand physics when you can't seem to understand the use of common English terms. I think it might be down to the lack of creativity that seems to have permeated the population over the last 20 years or so...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join