It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been any evidence of people infected in prison with cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I lost my brother to cancer last week, there is no history of cancer in our family at all and he was 45 years old, he had gotten out of prison Nov. 2003, he was in for making a threatening phone call to a narc, he was drunk and acting totally stupid, he called a narc who had turned in info on his girlfriends sister, and threatened him over the phone. He did not follow up on his threats but got 43 months for the phone call alone. He came home and seemed fine and was looking for a job and was trying to get his life back together when he got sick and they kept saying low sodium but not doing anymore tests by the time they found it he had blood around his brain and had less than a week to live. My question is has there been any evidence of people being infected in prison with cancer? This may sound like a stupid question but I have read in the past of prisoners being used without their knowledge for research and I have also read about people being infected with cancer most notably Bob Marley.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Do you remember the technical name for his specific type of cancer? More and more types of cancer are being traced to virii, so it's starting to look like some strains of cancer are communicable (or at least the virus which leads to the cancer).

Prisons often have endemic virii, due to the high number of "undesireables" that end up there, and the close living quarters.

2 years sounds like a short time for any cancer I'm familiar with.

What country did this happen in?

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

--J1M

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It seems there's evidence to show cancer can be caused by a virus, but it would be extremely difficult to prove the link with prison.

One of the things that is complicated about this is that there is a long time between exposure to the virus and development of the cancer," says Bruce Johnson, MD, of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. "Number two is that it's not a one-to-one thing. There are a lot more people who are exposed [to a virus] than have evidence of a tumor.

As you see from the quote, the time interval between exposure and diagnosis is too long to be able to prove any links as to where or when the person was exposed. It also says that not everyone exposed to the virus will get cancer.

See the full article

my.webmd.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Could this be proof of such cancer experiments?

This objective�the holding and observation of primates could be readily accomplished in the Huntsville Prison where human primates were housed. Typically, in related contracts, during this period of cancer research, when monkeys were used, the contracts specifically stated �nonhuman primates.� The absence of this clarification strongly suggests humans�Huntsville Prisoners�were the experimental subjects.

This article is not too clear, and its not recent (research started 1968). There's no proof here, just a suggestion, that humans were used, and, if so, was it with or without their knowledge?

Here's the link

www.gulfwarillnesses.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just1Man
Do you remember the technical name for his specific type of cancer? More and more types of cancer are being traced to virii, so it's starting to look like some strains of cancer are communicable (or at least the virus which leads to the cancer).

Prisons often have endemic virii, due to the high number of "undesireables" that end up there, and the close living quarters.

2 years sounds like a short time for any cancer I'm familiar with.

What country did this happen in?

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

--J1M

Thank you, it was 2 months not two years, before that he had been healthy and gaining weight, working while in prison and was looking for work just 2 months before he died, he was seemingly in good health and had not had any episodes of illness and had been given a physical while in prison and nothing was found. Also this is in the United States. The dr. asked my mother if he had worked in a chemical plant but he had not also they said it was a large mass unlike anything they had ever seen.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Goose....sorry to hear about ur brother...i have just lost my aunt to cancer this morning.

ive been compiling a lot of links and info on cancer these past few weeks and put them into this thread below...i hope u may be able to find some answers if u look into the links.

If u need a help...please ask.

Cancer Topic

gryff

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

this link may help with this subject, I may say very interesting topic.

I am very sorry for everybody that had lost love ones to this terrible deases.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks to all who replied, I'm so sorry Gryffen for your loss. Like me you are probably still in shock. My brother died May 21, 2004 we were told he had cancer on Tues. and he died Friday at 3:55 am. there was just the two of us growing up. Thanks to all for the links I will check them out. There has never been a history of cancer on either side of our family, one dr. went so far as to tell my Aunt we just don't carry the cancer gene, that is why it crossed my mind that it may be something that happened in prison since I had read somewhere that others come out of prison with similar problems not sure how true that is but the fact that we do not have a history of cancer at all made me wonder.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a textbook case of de-population strategy better known as Eugenics that forms the foundation of the agenda for the Rockefeller controlled pharmaceutical cartel. They tend to look at those in third world countries, prison populations, and other 'less important' people as guinea pigs for their experiments. (No offense to you or your brother, I am just relating what I think are their motives).

I read a very interesting book called 'Death in the Air - Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare'

It had a lot of interesting facts and figures relating to the suspicions surrounding various cancers, AIDS, West Nile, chemtrails, etc.

I suggest it be read by all.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am very sprry to hear about your brother. Infected with cancer? Dont you get cancer from nerves? Or i think scientists dont know where cancer comes from.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
When I said two years, I actually meant *4* years, counting the 43 months he was in jail plus the 6 months after he got out, coming from the idea that he may have contracted a virus as early as his 1st day in prison. Is 43 months what he actually served, or what he was sentenced to?

Virii often have an incubation period which varies by strain, so even though he was healthy, for a long time he may have had the virus while he was healthy (if this was virus related cancer).

If it was "unlike anything they've ever seen," is it possible it was not cancer @ all? Was it a brain tumor of some sort?

--J1M

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago.

top topics

join