It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE Tribunal 31st March UK~ Eliahi Priest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh Beamish, thank you for taking the time to actually check this guy out and for talking some sense. His wikki biography really is complete fantasy, he actually didn't even graduate high school, has never 'studied' under anyone in his life, and almost every organisation he is part of, is one of his own creation, or he has entered through fraudulent means. Even the company he is International director of, is one of his own making. There is in fact only one other employee, if you can call him that, as the company doesn't actually 'do' any thing. It is just a front. The other member is his house mate.

Furthermore, there appears to be another daughter in Australia, why is the lack of contact in this case being ignored in favour of the British children? Speaking of which, has anyone bothered to question why he is at this tribunal the the first place? It is an immigration tribunal. He was called to it as a result of overstaying his visa and failing to meet the conditions of a new one. Which begs the question, what has any of it to do with disclosure? Nothing. The case will be thrown out as will he. He is taking advantage of a lot of genuine people who unfortunately haven't taken the time to check this guy out before supporting him.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Mr. Priest???

The man is a fool. He is has never been through any university or college, he has never had any education formal or informal. Its all rubbish.
The tribunal is about his deportation from the UK. This is all. And he has done nothing to qualify for citizenship. Has anyone noticed that his current partner has had her children taken by social services? Posted by the man himself. A health home for children? How much contact he has with his own children is very much unknown. The loving father? I strongly doubt it. Especially since,( as above post suggests) he has children in other countries and does not seem concerned about seeing them.
Mr. Priest, or whatever he is calling himself this week, does not have any information we could not get ourselves. He is not taking the goverment to court, he does even understand the way Scottish law operates. Infact, I do not believe he understands very much.
Unfortunately facebook and youtube allows unstable individuals to have a forum and soap box, when they would normally be sectioned.

I hope he is deported very soon. We should not be paying our taxes to support a man who does not deserve to be here.

As far as UFO's and Zero point energy, it is not for idiots like Mr. Priest to address. It should be addressed in a rational scientific manner. The man cannot even string a coherant sentence together.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i was attempting to refrain from comments about his more outlandish claims - but i have one aside on the issue of his alleged " cosmic passport " and alleged " diplomatic immunity "

who issued it , and more important - why have they not formally protested his alleged treatment ?

it leaves 2 obvious conclusions :

1 the cosmic passport / diplomatic impnity is a fantasy

2 its issuers have declared him persona non grata

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KWilliams

I agree that the man seems like a fool. But one does not need to go to college just to be trustworthy.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Eagle Building is for employment tribunals, well as a UK tax payer I hope this - - - hole does not cost me money. Will see if it even gets a mention on the news!

Fling him out and anyone else who supports him! wasting my good taxes on his BS stories

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As someone who knows Mr. Priest and who was at his tribunal today I can say the following.

Along with Mr. Priest there was a representative from the Home Office, an Immigration Judge and an audience of sixteen people in the room.

Eliahi was eloquent and spoke as a lawyer would.
He came across as someone who knew what he was talking about.
His three witnesses supported him fully and eloquently.
He made various claims about advanced technologies and at no point was any of his evidence refuted by the court, though they moved past it as fast as they could.
He made reference to deals and arrangements with various private parties regarding vast sums of money which he supported with documentation.

The court was not interested in anything other than his ability to support his children (but listened and gave him room to speak) as this is what the tribunal was about. He addressed those issues well, but maybe not to the courts satisfaction.

As to his passport and Cosmic Security clearance I still do not know how or where he got it. I do know that the Australian Consulate signed off on it as did the UK MoD.

It seems to me that Mr. Priest will be allowed to remain in the UK unless the Home Office can disprove his status as a Diplomat for the constitutionally ratified Exopolitical organisation called the Galactic Government.

I could not stay until the end but I witnessed the 2 hours before lunch. The Tribunal was reconvened at 2pm so the afternoon story will have to be told by someone else.

I am sure that at some point he will report on the events himself.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OM108x

ok -0 maybe you can clarify a few points :

`

His three witnesses supported him fully and eloquently.

who are these witnesses - what are thier credentials , and what did they actually say in his defence ?

He made various claims about advanced technologies and at no point was any of his evidence refuted by the court, though they moved past it as fast as they could.

its not the job of a family or imigration court [ which was it btw ? ] to address such issues - and this only re-inforces my suspicions that mr priest is granstanding

He made reference to deals and arrangements with various private parties regarding vast sums of money which he supported with documentation.

as these parties and documents are now supposedly part of the court record - please elaborate

The court was not interested in anything other than his ability to support his children

ah so it was a family court tribunual ?

but maybe not to the courts satisfaction.

hint - maybe he should have actually addressed the issue of his children instead of wasting time grandstanding ?

As to his passport and Cosmic Security clearance I still do not know how or where he got it. I do know that the Australian Consulate signed off on it as did the UK MoD.

please explain this claim - and provide evidence for it

It seems to me that Mr. Priest will be allowed to remain in the UK unless the Home Office can disprove his status as a Diplomat for the constitutionally ratified Exopolitical organisation called the Galactic Government.

err no - mr priest has to prove that he his a diplomat of this alleged " galactic government " - the ` usual way of doing this ` is for this alleged " galactic covernment " to official vouch for him

ps - moving onto this alleged " galactic government " - can you provide any evidence for its existance beyond the fantasies of people on the internet ?

if its " consitutionaly ratified " - by who - in accordance with which consitution ???

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

They do great harm and hamper any serious study of this subject. As do those who will believe anything and everything, as long as it's what they want to hear.

Like billions of religious people who believe they are in love with a deity or deities, they have never seen, heard, met or have one solid scrap of evidence for? You mean people like that?

Then i would tend to agree.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

I have nothing against him for his lack of education. It's the fact that he claims to be. It's the dishonesty.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Welsh_Mulder

Here's a good and obvious place to start professor: Nikola Tesla. Now tell us again that free and unlimited energy isn't available. It may not be accessible to you, but rest assured the US gov has it. Your comment is insulting to the great mind that was Nikola Tesla. Nothing is impossible...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Hi Conspiracy 88,

I am a huge fan of Nikola Tesla. I have read both 'Wizard - The life and times of Nikola Tesla' by Marc J Seifer and 'My Inventions - the Autobiography of Nikola Tesla'. The man was a genius and one I have great respect for.

Have you read these books or just the speculation and miss-information about free energy on the internet?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Welsh_Mulder]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thehonesttruth

Oh Beamish, thank you for taking the time to actually check this guy out and for talking some sense.

Not a problem. that’s what were supposed to do, rather than just believe everything we read blindly.

It is an immigration tribunal. He was called to it as a result of overstaying his visa and failing to meet the conditions of a new one. Which begs the question, what has any of it to do with disclosure? Nothing. The case will be thrown out as will he. He is taking advantage of a lot of genuine people who unfortunately haven't taken the time to check this guy out before supporting him.

His case had nothing to do with disclosure, and absolutely everything to do with him being exposed publically as nothing more than another – albeit self promoting – human being.

That the UK government can summon this adventuring, galactic diplomat/super soldier/security officer/scientist to a mere tribunal over the small matter of him being, for all intents and purposes, an illegal alien, must be quite galling for Mr. Priest.

Not to mention embarrassing.

He only brought up the whole zero point subject and disclosure so to make this summons seem as if it were to his and the world’s benefit.

The response from him on his Facebook site as to his disclosure to the world of his “specialness” is, to be honest, nothing more than feeble.

The responses from his disciples – ooops, sorry, meant followers – is along the lines of “Whoop, yea, great! You the MAN!”

www.facebook.com...

As they say: utter fail.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have to agree with many posters here and that means this thread title is wrong. There is no 'disclosure tribunal', this guy has merely chosen to speak about disclosure issues in an immigration tribunal. If he really wants to stay for his kids sake, why would he bring this 'crazy' stuff up in an immigration tribunal.

I'm all for people campaigning for truth and disclosure but it just seems this guy wants to get publicity for himself and his cause even when he's supposed to be battling against seperation from his kids.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi guys, Just a few notes to mention on here. Kenneth Williams who first started to slam Eliahi on above top secret is FBI. Eliahi's partners kids were taken from a qualified psychotherapist/author mother without reason other than she believed in UFO'S. The children are about to be returned to their mother.

Bear in mind that the interview with Eliahi after the court battle has not been released yet. To my knowledge, it should be released tonight as far as i know and was partly shot at Rosslyn castle with an international journalist.
Firstly two historic events happened in the courtroom. Number one-the fabled philosophers stone was taken into court along with scientists who verified it's nature and its worth. The second historic thing to happen was that when Eliahi explained to the judge that it was indeed Westminster who had asked him for his opinion on extra terrestrials-the judge appeared extremely interested and didn't shut him up but instead let him continue on. The monkey who they sent from the government looked bamboozled, red faced and angry when Eliahi pulled out correspondence from certain Mp's and intelligence documents with signatures on them.

It may also interest you to know that certain groups have tried to prevent Eliahi from getting to court by attacking those around him such as his partner. It may also interest you to know that Eliahi has connections to the family at Rosslyn.

When Eliahi in court asked the government monkey if he could refute his cosmic security clearance in his passport-he could not. When Eliahi asked him why he had not brought evidence to court to refute the security-he could not answer. The Australian consulate ran Eliahi's passport and cleared it-the government monkey could not refute this. The guy they sent to oppose Eliahi was a weird character and that's a strange story in itself. The weirdest Golem anyone has ever seen who stared and snarled at everyone in the courtroom. He appeared completely abnormal, everyone witnessed this weird behaviour of this person-still Eliahi kicked his ass in court. I would also point you all at this time to a video by Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther-I know that Eliahi agrees with everything she says and it is a video where the elders at last finally speak out-it's mind blowing! Beware of the people on the site who have'nt done their homework. The evidence Eliahi took into court could not be refuted.See with your hearts-Truth Resonates-Right now the powers that be are extremely paranoid.Peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by winterfairy

ok - we have another alleged ` first hand ` account of the proceedings - which manages to impart even less actual facts than the last

using such emotive discriptors as " government monkey " and " snatrling golem " may be lapped up by idiots and disciples

but ATS wants hard facts - and as thier testimonies and identities are now part of the court record - who exactly are they - and what precisely did they testify too

also - who EXACTLY at the australian consulate confirmed his passport details - and what precicely did they testify to ?

also - who are the MPs ?? because if i have names - i will contact thier offices on tuesday to get thier take on the matter

likewise the australian consulate

but as it is - you have just stirred up more fluff - that is really irrelvant

like - how is his conection to the " roslyn familiy " - by this i presume you mean the sinclairs ? rellevant ???????????

just to be snide i suspect that some sock puppetry is going on here - we have 2 new accounts that are one post wonders - it makes one suspicious

[edit on 3-4-2010 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Oh dear.. The fact that you are supporting comments made by a man ignorant ape who began posting on our truth amnesty wall with personal details about Eliahi is dubious, a man who we know well is working from the inside. All proceedings are recorded in a court of law and there was also an international journalist present in court also-as i said an interview is coming up. Always one with a lot to say who knows a lot about nothing on every forum. Full of hot air who likes to rant and never takes any action. Always one-the name kind of gives you away buddy;-) Nice try -No cigar!;-) As I said before-Truth Resonates. Ill leave you to rant on all day now-you seem to like the sound of your own voice. Peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I dont know much about court.

But will there be a transcript of what happend, or records of what happened. like witnesses evidence brought forward etc.

Wich is permently documented by the courts. also will this be availible online? (from a .gov website)

I would like to see both sides here.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Kenneth Williams who first started to slam Eliahi on above top secret is FBI.

Corroboration please.

Eliahi's partners kids were taken from a qualified psychotherapist/author mother without reason other than she believed in UFO'S.

Link to, or scan of, official documentation, please, to verify this.

…the interview with Eliahi after the court battle has not been released yet...as far as i know and was partly shot at Rosslyn castle with an international journalist.

Information on who this journalist is please, who he has worked for, and any international news agency involved.

…the fabled philosophers stone was taken into court along with scientists who verified it's nature and its worth.

Links, names and qualifications please as to these scientists. Where are they researching, and who is funding them.

…Eliahi explained to the judge that it was indeed Westminster who had asked him for his opinion on extra terrestrials…

Links of evidence for this please. Scanned documents (with any personal info blanked) will suffice.

The monkey who they sent from the government

Name please.

…Eliahi pulled out correspondence from certain Mp's and intelligence documents with signatures on them.

Scanned copies of these documents please, names of MP’s, and intelligence departments involved with contact names.

The Australian consulate ran Eliahi's passport and cleared it…

Verification please, documents etc. and department that cleared his Cosmic clearance.

The guy they sent to oppose Eliahi was a weird character…

Name please and which department he was from.

This may seem as if I’m demanding proof of Mr. Priest’s claims, and I am, but also all I am doing is asking for verification in written and accessible form – rather than word of mouth – for the people and governmental departments involved in this case.

This is not unreasonable. Not all of us will accept information without verification.

This information is now in the public domain (if there is anyone thinking I’m asking too much), as now that it has been named and used in a UK court.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OM108x
As someone who knows Mr. Priest and who was at his tribunal today I can say the following.

Thank you for posting this information.

While it leaves many questions unanswered, it is more informative than Mr Priest's own Facebook page.

Eliahi was eloquent and spoke as a lawyer would.

I'm not sure what you mean by stating Mr Priest was "eloquent and spoke as a lawyer would".

As a lawyer myself, I would expect someone that "spoke as a lawyer" would address the issues relevant to the hearing - or at least wish to give the appearance of doing so. Despite reading a fair volume of material by Mr Priest on his Facebook page and elsewhere, it is not clear to me what the issues for the hearing actually were nor how his various claims purportedly relate to those issues.

If you could indicate the nature of the hearing and the issues that were raised, that would be a good start.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

AH - more crap devoid of any facts - you have been asked specific question - attempt to answer them or FO !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join