It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE Tribunal 31st March UK~ Eliahi Priest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mr Priest seems rather upset with the discussion here on ATS about his claims.

In a post on Facebook, Mr Priest has referred to posters in this thread as "monkeys" that have found a secluded little place".

www.facebook.com...

hehe... The monkeys leaving defammatory comments on an Above Top secret web link that the Truth Amnesty event was posted on have finally found a secluded little place to get their rocks off without having to confront me intellectually... Notice how none of them use their real names... Very funny indeed... The closed mi...nded fear, facts not straight, never even spoken to me B/S... Anyway ~ Little Grandmother teaches me to "Change the Channel" ~ So ~ I welcome anyone who can string a coherrant sentence with some facts against me ~ Unfortunately these people, even on a day like today, seem fit to attempt to crucify a guy just for fighting for some freedom... Childish Behaviour really... Anyway guys... Thanks for your patience, I know I haven't shared everything that happened... The Video editing was a bigger job than anticipated.. It is coming, and you all deserve it... Again, thank you... We are still in the end game... and to Gordon Browns surpirse... I am still here...

Given the lack of coherence of Mr Priest's website and his Facebook page, I find his remarks about members of ATS to be somewhat - um - misplaced.

Am I alone in struggling to understand the nature of the recent hearing attended by Mr Priest and issues arising, or the (purported) relevance of his (somewhat imprecise) claims to the issues for the recent hearing?

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 3-4-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well he is free to come and comment here if he likes.

Nothing is stopping him.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Im open minded on this Mr Priest may very well have everything he says however the court case in question wasnt the place to put this info into perspective.
If Mr Priest does in fact have everything he says then he needs to go about it in another way not sure how tho.
As stated by someone else in this thread The Title Dislosure Is Totally wrong and should have been worded differently.

Since ive only been on ATS a short while i have noticed how people critise and debunk call people disilusioned, ignorant,fool,fantasist,idiotic and so forth.
No wonder people dont come foreward with info etc that theyve gathered over the years WHY Should They?
Only to be called idiots?
Ive had experiences etc BUT i sure as hell Wont discuss them here thats for sure!
You rip people to bits and you dont even know them come on guys theres ways and means but pulling people to bits isnt one of them. Is it to make yourselfs feel better?
At least he tryed to get his point across and wasnt disputed on what was said. However wrong place and time.
What have you lot done to try and get Disclosure?
Nothing i bet.

Im not sticking up for the guy BUT at least he tryed again in the wrong way. He at least needs Credit for that.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have made contact with Mr Priest and he has kindly indicated that he is prepared to answer questions from me in the near future.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You can tell Mr Priest, from me, that I think he is a lunatic and an idiot.

From what I've read and understood, from his incoherent language, this was not anything significant or close to a disclosure procedure. The representative from the Home Office was not (according to the facebook link) struggling to cover up facts, but more likely confused by the tribunal and the subject matter being presented. Most Home Office officials deal with crime, terrorism and immigration-not little green men. In fact, it seems the officials in-charge had no idea what Mr Priest was intending to achieve.

The lunatic well and truly tried to take over the asylum, and failed miserable in the process. Solidifying claims, in this thread, that the gentlemen in question has an unsound mind.

This execrable little man has wasted taxpayers money. Idiot.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by judge360

Since ive only been on ATS a short while i have noticed how people critise and debunk call people disilusioned, ignorant,fool,fantasist,idiotic and so forth.
No wonder people dont come foreward with info etc that theyve gathered over the years WHY Should They?
Only to be called idiots?
Ive had experiences etc BUT i sure as hell Wont discuss them here thats for sure!
You rip people to bits and you dont even know them come on guys theres ways and means but pulling people to bits isnt one of them. Is it to make yourselfs feel better?
At least he tryed to get his point across and wasnt disputed on what was said. However wrong place and time.
What have you lot done to try and get Disclosure?
Nothing i bet.

Im not sticking up for the guy BUT at least he tryed again in the wrong way. He at least needs Credit for that.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by judge360]

judge360 I know what you mean about people being 'ripped to bits'. I have had some strange experiences and have thought twice about putting them on this forum too. Your experiences will sound very outlandish to some and what makes them feel comfortable is to come up with the conclusion that you are deluded or attention seeking, anything but considering that you might be being honest and seeking answers.

Believe me I am very open minded. It's one thing sharing personal experiences because you would like feedback from people who have experienced similar things, to learn etc. However I'm suspicious of people who promise that they are privilege to some earth shattering 'proof' or technology etc. that just never materialises, it's always 'just round the corner'.

A good example of this is Steven Greer who say's the world governments are thwarting disclosure yet he can contact E.T's for you if you pay for one of his courses. If he really has that knowledge he should be teaching the world for free, then disclosure would happen, problem solved!

If it seems people are reacting harshly to Mr Preist it is because he is promising so much with very little evidence. This is not a personal judgement on him (obviously I don't know him personally), just my assessment of the facts presented so far.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think Mr. Priest is already in our midst...

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

hehe... The monkeys leaving defammatory comments on an Above Top secret web link...

Now notice Winterfairy's post...

Originally posted by winterfairy
The monkey who they sent from the government looked bamboozled, red faced and angry...

When Eliahi in court asked the government monkey if he could refute his cosmic security clearance in his passport

The Australian consulate ran Eliahi's passport and cleared it-the government monkey could not refute this.

Considering the general incoherence of the post and use of exact insults, either WinterFairy is Mr. Priest or his followers have a problem with independent thought.

Am I alone in strugglying to understand the nature of the recent hearing attended by Mr Priest and issues arising, or the (purported) relevance of his (somewhat imprecise) claims to the issues for the recent hearing?

There was absolutely no relevance to the actual matters of the hearing. Mr. Priest was lying to everyone, his followers, the wider UFO community and the courts, in order to distract and spin.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Why is this not in the "Grey Area" or "Hoax Section" by now? By letting garbage like this sit here on the front page of this forum, ATS is only enabling these fraudulent charlatans and creating a circus for their followers to play in...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Why is this not in the "Grey Area" or "Hoax Section" by now? By letting garbage like this sit here on the front page of this forum, ATS is only enabling these fraudulent charlatans and creating a circus for their followers to play in...

You have a great point. Only one the most superficial level does this actually involve UFOs or Aliens. Mr. Priest is attempting to pull a hoax on the UK court system to get out of trouble and on the wider UFO community to cover-up the fact he is in some sort of trouble.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You nailed that one, the writing style is very much the same.
And him posting that little bit about ats members is verry funny.

Anyone questioning his intentions is a "monkey"

We asked simple questions to understand the situation better and i think one sitting on "big secrets" would only support that, not resort to namecalling.
So Mr. Priest, there are members here on ATS looking for the truth, so why don't you educate the monkeys and explain how you got your info?

Being passive aggressive does not help your credibility.
Demanding fish at a hardware store doesn't either.

[edit on 4/4/10 by locster]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
We asked simple questions to understand the situation better and i think one sitting on "big secrets" would only support that, not resort to namecalling.

Mr. Priest and his followers have made several claims that should be falsifiable. All he needs to do is present evidence to support the veracity of these claims, without special pleading, excuses, insults or appeal-to-ignorance arguments.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would like to see and feel some proper bread and butter from Mr Priest.

So far, not much, everything presented by Mr Priest, dwells on Philosopher stones ideologies, and stretches it self far from scientific reality of UFO investigation or hypothesis.

Mr Priest, from watching the youtube videos, is hitting and criticizing every possible conspiracy angle on this globe. He so naively presents his case, that I dare and question his research, yet alone, the highest possible clearance.

The badge, is a joke, it is a plastic 2 dollar cowboy badge found across crazybargain stores, therefore he has no clearance.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'll admit, i don't often star you D.R. but in this case, bloody good work.

Well spotted, and a well put together post, if you don't mind me saying.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

You can tell Mr Priest, from me, that I think he is a lunatic and an idiot.

From what I've read and understood, from his incoherent language, this was not anything significant or close to a disclosure procedure. The representative from the Home Office was not (according to the facebook link) struggling to cover up facts, but more likely confused by the tribunal and the subject matter being presented. Most Home Office officials deal with crime, terrorism and immigration-not little green men. In fact, it seems the officials in-charge had no idea what Mr Priest was intending to achieve.

The lunatic well and truly tried to take over the asylum, and failed miserable in the process. Solidifying claims, in this thread, that the gentlemen in question has an unsound mind.

This execrable little man has wasted taxpayers money. Idiot.

This is what a find worrying about some people in this world. I truely believe that some skeptics and de-bunkers would never want disclosure because then they would lose their love of de-bunking and insulting people.
Some de-bunkers look at believers, or people who want the truth, as evil little human beings, the scum of the earth. Is it because of our primitive way of thinking? maybe, but if there is a human being, who only wants the best for this planet, no matter how "wacky" his ideas or opinions are, then how can some people give them so much abuse, as if they are some mass murderer or something.

We live in sad times, filled with ignorant and arragant people, who think they are better than everyone else. So sad!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

I would suggest cry, because that is what people in denial usually do. Thanks for the great info OP. Will be following along, and will also go through all this info when I get back from work. S+F

Wait.. you just admitted to giving the OP a S&F without going through all of the info ? You remind me of that cartoon character named Quick Draw McGraw.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Having observed Mr Priest for sometime, and posed simple questions to him, I think you will be disappointed. He does not have any answers. He has no understanding of what he is doing. He believes he is important and talks wildly about various conspiracy theories.

There is no explanation to such delusional paranoia. I have degrees in politics, history and law, and I find his contradictory comments both ridiculous and entertaining.

However, I feel that something sinister is being missed here. He is using his Scottish children as a vehicle to remain in the country.

He has children in Australia. He is unemployed and his company, MPT, has had an annual turnover of zero since its inception. He takes hallucinogenic narcotics on a regular basis, as do his “expert” colleagues. He has no fixed or current assets of any kind and has no dwelling to provide his children with a safe and secure environment, hence the immigration tribunal for a non UK citizen. He pays no tax of any kind and provides no service within the UK.

He is of no threat to any government and any misconception is entirely of Mr Priest’s making. Mr Priest’s only ability is in wasting the time of politicians, businesses and the public in pertaining to have information or knowledge which he does not. All of Mr Priest’s colleagues and “business associates” are equally vacuous in substance. Anyone who points out the obvious inadequacies in Mr. Priest’s rhetoric are immediately labelled as part of the conspiracy.

Any individual can set up a constitutionally ratified “government”. It has been done on many occasions. It does not give someone diplomatic immunity. Look at his “cosmic clearance”. On his passport sticker, which he claims is cosmic security, he has a picture of a “Transformer”. A Transformer, the fictional cartoon. The fact that his passport was verified by the Australian government is hardly surprising, as he is an Australian citizen and, therefore, carries an Australian passport, not an intergalactic one.

Mr Priest’s “philosophers stone” is a lump of metal oxide, known more commonly as slag, which is a by-product of the smelting process to produce metal. It is a very common substance.

Zero Point Energy is a recognised field of research in physics. Mr Priest has no knowledge of the field or its stages of research.

As a slightly more amusing contradiction, Mr. Priest talks of the Priory Of Sion, membership of the Knights Templar, and his affinity with Scotland and its heroes. The Priory Of Sion is an imaginary organisation. The French journalist who perpetuated the hoax, admitted to it. The leader of the Knight’s Templar tried to assassinate Scotland’s greatest hero, William Wallace, but was slain in his effort.

If he truly wishes to protect his children, as he states in his recent video, he needs to seek counselling instead of trying to influence the vulnerable. I hope you find some answers to your questions but I am sure you will just get a lecture about everything and nothing.

In reference to his recent comments about the FBI. The FBI deal with internal American issues. The mission of the FBI is to uphold the law through the investigation of violations of federal criminal law. If Mr Priest feels they will have any interest in him, it is another delusion.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

This guy is a nut, a hazelnut at that, there is no galactic council so he cannot be an ambassador, if the had the clearance and this position and the go ahead by Hillary Clinton, he would not be fighting for his immigration status being revoked, its just a desperate story to stay in the UK, if he was an ambassador he would turn up in a space ship, throw down some tech then maybe we could look at his claims but until then back to OZ you go.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well here is a challenge for ALL snake oil salesmen if you DO have what you claim to have ie PROOF put it all on the net FREE no charge, no books ,no dvds and no seminars if you do have the real deal you will make plenty of money from movie rights!!!!!

I WONT HOLD MY BREATH

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread, it seems to be another case of someone who knows that they are playing the armeggedon scenario and we have the buried technology and cosmic help to turn this around. I think we all need to add our voices to this.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
This is what a find worrying about some people in this world. I truely believe that some skeptics and de-bunkers would never want disclosure because then they would lose their love of de-bunking and insulting people.

...if there is a human being, who only wants the best for this planet, no matter how "wacky" his ideas or opinions are, then how can some people give them so much abuse, as if they are some mass murderer or something.

This isn't about skeptics versus believers. Nor is it about someone being closed-minded. Every single person criticizing Mr. Priest is right to do so. Any objective look at Mr. Priest will show he has a history of deception. Not once has he produced any evidence to support his self-aggrandizement.

Mr. Priest is not trying to make the world a better place as you claim. What Mr. Priest is doing is for Mr. Priest alone. There is nothing sincere in what he does. It is Ufological theater. He preys on the hopes and dreams of the UFO community and uses people like you in the process.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join