It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hey
just wanted to aadd that 8 of the militia members have entered NOT guilty plees....

www.prisonplanet.com... -guilty-pleas.html

The Christian militia group, which called itself the Hutaree, viewed the police as their enemy because they believed U.S. law enforcement officers were acting as agents of a “new world order,” Waterstreet said.

April1, 2010

Eight members of an extremist militia group accused of conspiring to kill law enforcement officers as part of a wider war on the U.S. government pleaded not guilty in federal court on Wednesday

[edit on 4/2/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I'm sorry I have to reply to your nonsense....

One, the constitution was written in plain english and is not open to interpretation. That you believe it is, shows that you either 1) have fallen victim to the rhetoric that non-constitutionalists have been spewing, or 2) you disagree with the principles behind the constitution.

If people have been duped into thinking that unconsitutional policies will be implemented and those are the reasons they are electing Obama then it is invalid. but more importantly, the end of constitutional governing occurred when people accepted that the people they elect aren't going to follow their campaign promises and will lie just to get elected.

If officials lie to get elected and do the opposite of what they claimed they would do, then they aren't representing their people. The people is who grant them their authority and if those people aren't being represented, then those elected officials ARENT duly elected.

You just don't get it or you are one of th usurpers with a hidden agenda.

We will not sit by and watch the usurpation of our powers.

The very fundamental aspect of our union of states is that it is OF the PEOPLE, BY the PEOPLE and FOR the PEOPLE....

Our founders, founded this country under the auspices that not being acurately represented as a people gives you the right to overthrow such government and start over.

No one is stating that we need to overthrow the government, what we are saying is that we need the people to be accurately represented and if the checks and balances that we put in place to ensure that accurate representative fails to curtail the misrepresentation, then it is our duty to use outside measures to ensure that our authority is not abused by those we place in charge of that authority.

If you think all of the police or military will side with those people who aren't representing them either, then you are an ostrich with your head in the sand.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A NeWorlDisorder

It has already worked out for me sir. I am a woman and now for the first time I am guaranteed equal pay for equal work. This was all he had to do to make me happy. And now I have health care so this is very good also. I can write you a little something right now about how pleased I am with this Presidency to tell the truth!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is your posse

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
so basically this thread is built around the speculation that perhaps the militia was 'set up' or were 'infiltrated' and coaxed into beleiving in radical ideas and fighting the government

hmmmmmmmm hmmmmm

i wonder could that happen to ats as well?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Interesting theory, but that poster went about it the wrong way, ATS has terms and conditions, and frankly the same thing would have happened if it had been a thread calling for a military ats wing to be established to readily combat cockroaches.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

it's true he wasn't successful, but

who knows who is joining ats lately...

infiltration is the easiest method of defeating an orginization or group larger than two persons

i've noticed many things happening on ats recently that resemble what happened to the 'militia' in this thread, which is why i posted that here

my 'theory' deserves a thread in itself, but i am not going to make it

someone else can, and some else please do

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join