It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every one of you are in danger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Yeah all the bible says, is that if you accept Jesus as your savior your saved..... Not that much different.

On the contrary, my fellow ATS'er -

Saying that would be like saying that all you have to do to drive is get in the vehicle and crank her up.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
What I really hate about Christians, are the ones who preach thinking they are so right. They are only hearing one side of the story. What about Satan’s side, he might have a completely different story
. Don’t preach to the choir until you have read every religion thoroughly and agnostically. And even then, don’t preach.

Satan is a dead man walking - and he knows it.

He is living on borrowed time - has been for a very long time.

Difference now being that he knows his time is running short -
and yep, he is working overtime to beat the clock.

ACK - that could make him a 'clock thumper'?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

Originally posted by wylekat
I've got an idea!

Why dont these bible thumpers put down their bibles, go out and DO what they preach about instead of flapping gums and fingers on a keyboard?

The problem is, they can talk the talk (and talk and talk and TALK)- but they cant walk the walk.

Why do non believers refer to believers as "Bible thumpers"?

I have never, that I can recall, thumped a Bible in my life.

I wonder if believers should start referring to non believers as "evolution thumpers"..........

Not all non-believers believe in evolution. Non-believers are also people of another religion, not just atheists and agnostics.

True, but it should be noted that God had, and has, nothing to do with "religion".

All of these "religions" in the world were created by mankind.

Need I say more?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

All of these "religions" in the world were created by mankind. Need I say more?

No- but I will. Let's have a quick look, shall we? Let's look at the control, the leaders living it up, while the people in their respective churches, synagogues, and mosques barely live at all. Let's look at the 'Do as I say, not do as I do' mentality. Let's look at the ones who (I seem to see it) When they get the spotlight thrown on them and they are in risk of being discovered what kind of dirty little sinners they are- they spit out scriptures like a machine gun.

As for Bible thumping- it doesn't have to be purely physical. Any time that the words in it are wielded like a wood ballbat with a rusty nail stuck out of it, I call that Bible Thumping- because the person(s) getting beat over the head with the stuff is being THUMPED.:bash:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68c89c4ffb21.gif[/atsimg]

Verily I says untoo use.. I am in no danger as whatever comes comes. There is no right or wrong, only in the mind of the observer, and thus there is no need to be afraid, or fear any danger.

You to, shall die and learn this...we all do...over and over again..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68c89c4ffb21.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I agree. Anyways, God killed millions with his little flood "game". How many people have Satan killed compared to God? Near to none. "

Dear god the lack of understanding in this age before antichrist is ridiculous!

no wonder so much rebellion exist today. Understanding doesn't exist.

First of all OP I'll get to you later.

God murders? It's IMPOSSIBLE. He created life and takes it away. EVERYBODY dies. Old ladies, car crashes ect... so is it murder when someone dies in a crash or the old man dies of a heart attack? Of course not.

God takes souls when he does for reasons your little human mind cannot understand. Yet the pride of man which is what that qoute is blames God.

Satan is full of hatred. He told many saints who seen satan that he wishes the eternal destruction of all man.

This is what i mean by this faithless age. It's rebellious as all #. pardon my language.

understanding is a grace. and it don't exist today.

Now what if the world would of been destroyed 1,000 years ago because God didn't do the flood? Huh? you don't know that. all you know is to rebel.

God said the world was so evil he had to start it anew to bring more fruits out of it.

so again another rebellion from another human mind who doesn't search hearts and create the universe.

OP expect this in this faithless age. Understanding is GONE today. and as the result people rebel.

Now as for the OP.

No, because God said don't fear people who can kill the body but no the soul. So yea while we are on the verge of the cashless society and micro chip and WW3 and nukes.

God said, better things are coming afterwards. Man will destroy itself and God will have to intervene to save itself from destruction.

peace OP!

[edit on 28-3-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I love this qoute. Like I said no understanding exist today.

" I would rather go to hell than be in a dictator ship "

baloney. Parents give us rules on Earth, why not God? There is a jail on Earth to hold evil, why not hell?

and the fires of hell I think is symbolic according to some saints, I gotta look back at the info I leanred, it's a burning hatred in rebellious souls who don't want God as their heavenly friend.

God never said it's a dictator ship, he said he wants to be out eternal father and freind.

So is God supposed to be Uncle tom and say.

" Screw commandments. Do what you want, hurt anybody you want, live freely without rules, sleep around hurting others, I don't give a rats a33 what you do. "

F that. i don't want a God like that. I want a God with RULES and commands like a parent. No different.

again. excuse my language, but understanding doesn't exist today.

peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i am a atheist and this whole bible thumping thing people do is getting really old

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

To you that also do not feel you are in danger, may I ask, what makes you buy that you are not in danger of anything at all? Speak up.

1) I'd fear Buddha or Allah way more...they have more followers...

2) If God exists and is planning our demise, well there isn't a whole hell of a lot we can do about it...so why fear the inevitable?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join