It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every one of you are in danger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Do you feel that you are in danger? And why is that? Speak up. Me, I dont feel like I'm in danger but just wanted to ask around to see who feels they are in danger. So I also want to hear what are you in danger of besides the coming everlasting fire
God has in store for the face of the whole earth?

To you that also do not feel you are in danger, may I ask, what makes you buy that you are not in danger of anything at all? Speak up.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i feel that someone is giving me money on my bank account and right away im making an deposit, it vanish with no records... And im stuck with the Bill.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
So I also want to hear what are you in danger of besides the coming everlasting fire
God has in store for the face of the whole earth?

Does everyone of your threads have to be about God, and something about the end times of the bible?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Sadly, most of them are, he is just trying to push his religion on other people with propaganda and fear mongering. Tormentations, if God and the bible, are what you say they are, and the sinners are going to be in everlasting flame, then great. Ill rather be in hell then be in heaven obeying a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah, Tormentations, your like beating a dead horse on this one.

Every one of your threads is usually in Skunkworks and is usually about religion/god and you trying to convince us that your right.

I don't have any problem with your faith, so long as you keep it to yourself and try not to indoctrinate the rest of us.

I don't feel like I am in danger. Why is that? Cause my soul is intact and healthy.

I don't need God to live a fufilling life. My afterlife depends on my happiness in this life.

I am very happy, therefore I'm fine. There is nothing in this physical world that can take that away from me. God included.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Who woke all the goddamned jesus freaks up ??

Send this crap to Skunk Works where it belongs

Now, on topic...No, I don't feel in any danger at all...Its early AM sunday and life is good...However, you should feel in danger, O/P....In danger of someone verbally ripping you a new one if you continue to post your diatribe...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by Phlynx

Tormentations, if God and the bible, are what you say they are, and the sinners are going to be in everlasting flame, then great. Ill rather be in hell then be in heaven obeying a dictatorship.

I agree. Anyways, God killed millions with his little flood "game". How many people have Satan killed compared to God? Near to none.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What I really hate about Christians, are the ones who preach thinking they are so right. They are only hearing one side of the story. What about Satan’s side, he might have a completely different story
. Don’t preach to the choir until you have read every religion thoroughly and agnostically. And even then, don’t preach.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well.......

I guess we know now who all is in danger.

This second line doesn't make this post any less
of a one liner.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've got an idea!

Why dont these bible thumpers put down their bibles, go out and DO what they preach about instead of flapping gums and fingers on a keyboard?

The problem is, they can talk the talk (and talk and talk and TALK)- but they cant walk the walk.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Keep up the good fight - if they don't want to listen, that's their choice.

Ain't that great how God gives us all a choice in the matter?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I've got an idea!

Why dont these bible thumpers put down their bibles, go out and DO what they preach about instead of flapping gums and fingers on a keyboard?

The problem is, they can talk the talk (and talk and talk and TALK)- but they cant walk the walk.

Why do non believers refer to believers as "Bible thumpers"?

I have never, that I can recall, thumped a Bible in my life.

I wonder if believers should start referring to non believers as "evolution thumpers"..........

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Threads like this make no sense for this reason:

If you believe in God, you should not feel in danger since the whole point is that God will protect you and save you and provide you with everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven.

Sinners have nothing to worry about either since they can simply confess their sins and again be welcomed into the embrace of God.

Those that don't believe in God have nothing to fear since something that doesn't exist can't create a massive fire that destroys humanity.

So see -- nobody has anything to fear.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by Tormentations

if they don't want to listen, that's their choice.

Exactly, WE DONT WANT TO LISTEN. So please remember that before you make threads like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I've got an idea!

I wonder if believers should start referring to non believers as "evolution thumpers"..........

You can't thump evolution, you can thump or thump someone with a bible though.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Threads like this make no sense for this reason:

If you believe in God, you should not feel in danger since the whole point is that God will protect you and save you and provide you with everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven.

Sinners have nothing to worry about either since they can simply confess their sins and again be welcomed into the embrace of God.

Those that don't believe in God have nothing to fear since something that doesn't exist can't create a massive fire that destroys humanity.

So see -- nobody has anything to fear.

Isn't that the catholic church that believes that ? That you can paint the town red every night of the week, say a few hail marys and be done with it?

Regardless of who believes it, that isn't what the Bible says on the matter of repentance.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

I've got an idea!

You can't thump evolution, you can thump or thump someone with a bible though.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Maddogkull]

I can wipe up some slime and thump someone?
Or grab a Darwin book and thump them?

HA !

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Yeah all the bible says, is that if you accept Jesus as your savior your saved..... Not that much different.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I've got an idea!

Not all non-believers believe in evolution. Non-believers are also people of another religion, not just atheists and agnostics.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, I, for one, enjoy talking about the Bible, and God - and especially the prophecy parts.

It's like mini mysteries all rolled into one thick book - waiting to be solved.

And lately, with everything happening as it is around the globe, it's getting verrrrry interesting now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join