It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a Nice World War, Folks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I'm optimistic just like 50% of the population, however I am not naive (no offense). Peace does not create a cashflow and (like others have said) thats what war is about now. Its not a fight against terror or to free a certain group of people, it is for oil, it is for weapon companies, for God's sake phone card companies make a killing during wartime not to mention card companies, magazine companies. I am sorry to burst your bubble but there is way too much money at stake and money is what makes the world go round (Sadly).

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
maybe we're going to enter Iran because thats all people have been talking about since 2004. Ever heard the idea that we manifest the worst things? we want turmoil more than we want peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Those who believe that WWIII will bring in the age a new money making, if the world economy collapses, then how is this going to make any money?

To those who think we are smarter than before, why is war, a never ending part of our violent histories?

To those who think WWIII is coming; People humans haven't stopped fighting upon this planet since the invention of the TOOL!

This has been a constant war, on ever increasing and planetary scale, since the begining of time. Defacing the Earth in Nuclear exchange, killing billions off in a mass-depopulation, will never yield a single winner, all will be lost including any hope for a NWO taking any control over the Earth.

Why do you think they haven't launch any real nuclear exchange??? There cannot be a winner...

does any one remember mad?

hmmm....

[edit on 27-3-2010 by theability]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Why do people automatically think of ICBM's and MAD when talking about WW3? We're passed all of that now. I haven't a clue how it's done, some sort of scalar wave technology, but my understanding is that ICBM's can be easily duded out in air. The next WW will have technology that we can't even fathom rite now.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by metalholic

that would allow and also make sense for the anunnaki to present themselves without worldy chaos...GOD returns in the end of days...get it?

Why would people bow down to the Annunaki? If they have been malevolent towards humans, ever, or if they are working with the world's government, why would the people bow down to such filthy trashbin maggots?

Anunnaki is another fairy tale from Zac Stichen, The word was NEVER even found anywhere on this planet. Read it from an expert on languages, old and ancient.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
WWIII would be a perfect way to depopulate, which is one of the NWO's main goals. If they can manipulate circumstances such that it minimizes American deaths and brings us closer together, then the sheeple will thank them and our chance to question their plot will have passed, because they will be able to make dissenters disappear one by one, in the dark of night, and the ignorant masses will thank them for that, as well.

It will be the Gog-Magog war. Russia and Iran will pay dearly for it as Israel will hand them a beating.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

everything i said is still true except for maybe the anunnaki theory...the war would still be religious prospect..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm inclined to believe that it's going to happen in the near future. Maybe within ten years or so. Why? Oshkosh Corporation, the builder on many military trucks, has in the last six months or so, has been awarded at least three huge contracts. Enough that they're outsourcing work to other companies who are also building new facilities in Wisconsin. They are also hiring big time. When the contracts were awarded, it was the biggest news in the area in years.

Not only that, but one of our local shipbuilders has gotten a Navy contract big enough to warrant building a new facility and enlarging their workforce.

Yea, yea, this stuff happens all the time you say. Not like this. Neither of these companies have ever had that big of a contract that they could add facilities and outsource on this level.

Add to that, after living in Green Bay for 31 of my 34 years of life, I have never seen the level of increase Air Force activity that I have been observing in the last year or two.

Given the tensions right now in world powers, and the economic crisis, the nuclear race, the issues between the people of the U.S. and the government, I think it has to be soon to come. I also think a good portion of it is already planned out.

Look back in the news if you have a company in your area that handles military contracts for building vehicles, weapons, or what have you. If they aren't getting big contracts now, I think they will be soon. The U.S. is building up for something big.

If it happens before 2014, that will be three world wars in one century. We are doomed. As technology advances, I see more wars in the future, if this one doesn't end with mushroom clouds.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think depopulation is not a reason.
WW1 millions died.
Spanish flu millions died.
WW2 millions died.
The battlefields after ww2 millions died.
Natural disasters millions died.

This has only happened in the last century and still the population grew as large as it is today.

The only thing what could work is to stop with healtcare all together.
We all know that it's never gonna happen.

Going nuclear would be the dumbest mistake we/they would ever make and I hope it would be the last. We do not deserve to live if we would let that happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

We are smart?

Anyhoo, yo u're the one drinking the kool-aid. WWIII will happen. The clues lie in a country far awar. Mine. In an island. Where I live. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join