It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a Nice World War, Folks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

why do people care so much about politicians? why do people care so much for an expert to give there opinion knowing they been paid by someone at some point to keep things hidden?

why do people care so much about technology that kills instead of technology to leave earth as a species? need i go on with the dumb questions?

i think with question i answered your question!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

they would be found in the same exact spot that you find biblical prophecies..the bible stems from ancient sumeria and the bible is made up of ancient sumerian myths and legends!

neither one of us can read ancient languages so why dont we drop it here?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It's funny that every time I bring up the topic of soldiers making their own decisions, my posts and threads get deleted or edited.

Today's society is really into war. They LOVE war.

Look at the movie 300, majority LOVED it, and I heard people in the theater say "Yeah Let's Go Kill Some Rag Heads."

Then you have movies like Hostel and Saw where people are getting chopped off, and the crowd LOVES it.

It's the modern Colosseum. War entertains and brings in money.

If soldiers decided that they were not going to follow orders anymore, then all wars will end overnight.

You can't have wars if people don't want to participate in the murder of innocents.

So it's not Bush, Obama, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong, Saddam, etc. fault for murders of millions, but the soldiers themselves.

They VOLUNTEER to KILL!

Don't give me the excuse, but they are fighting for "freedom" or "following orders" that's just trying to justify the murder of innocents.

End of story.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I agree wholeheartedly with the soldiers part of it.

I do not on the other hand agree with the T.V. and movies part of it. Movies are just a means of entrainment, they do not judge society. Ii love horror movies and I like violent video games, have since I was a child, but I am not a violent person. My mother told me when I was young that there is the pretend world and the real world. I figured it out, so maybe the rest of society should be taught.

There will always be violent entertainment, but a violent society is a different thing. Most of the soldiers signing up are not all hoped up watching friday the 13th and playing grand theft auto, they have been told lies about the people they are killing. They think they are doing good.

The power is in the soldiers hands, and in ours to teach our children right and wrong and to learn about things for themselves rather than being spoon fed garbage.

But other than that I agree completely.

Pred...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
WWIII would be a perfect way to depopulate, which is one of the NWO's main goals.

Agreed. In my rather dark view, tptb have already sown the seeds of ww3. It's the first leg of an agenda to depopulate. If you believe that the holocene extinction is accelerating as fast as many leading biologists posit, than many of us need to be off this planet one way or another rather soon. I think ww3 will take place sometime this decade.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If ive said it once ive said it a million times. Dr Carol Rosin and Dr Von Braun!!!!!!!! What was she told???????

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Going to war to fix our economy makes sense...

However, times have changed. One of the reasons we are broke is due to our senseless spending on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Also, if we'd just pull our troops out of the two nations as well Every OTHER Nation we have soldiers in, it'd be a good first step in saving money and attempting to focus more on why we're basically bankrupt.

I don't believe a war in Iran would boost anything but egos and boost more tension between China and the United States.

Obama won't let it happen, trust me.

If he does, then he's much more idiotic than I thought

[edit on 27-3-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
It's funny that every time I bring up the topic of soldiers making their own decisions, my posts and threads get deleted or edited.

Today's society is really into war. They LOVE war.

Look at the movie 300, majority LOVED it, and I heard people in the theater say "Yeah Let's Go Kill Some Rag Heads."

Then you have movies like Hostel and Saw where people are getting chopped off, and the crowd LOVES it.

Ok, first off:
Our species has always been a fan of violence. Don't you dare blame Today's films on anything.

What about John Wayne films? What about Godfather saga? Texas Chainsaw Massacre? How about the mainstream news actually? I haven't seen more violence anywhere else than the news...

So before you jump to "conclusions" about how today's society loves violence & war, do some research. Humans have Always loved violent entertainment. It's part of our (sad) nature.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Dudes, please.

The only reason why WWIII "is going to happen" is the fact that so many of you have drank the kool-aid and thiink it as inevitable.
Almost every second poster stated that.
So you silently accepting the agenda of your superior masters. The only thing that could prevent it, namely your "NO", is beeing rendered useless, because you silently gave your accord (" its inevitable", etc.).
See behind this cheap stage magic and Boooo the #ers off the stage

No, WWIII never will happen because we are smarter than our ancestors were..

Here... have my kool-aid for a change

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
but we have to remember it wasn't obama who started this. i truly don't think he'd let wwIII happen with the dollar going under. us democrats our comparable wusses to what conservs. are and have been.

disconnecting any party loyalty. it could happen, obama does have the power to take out the 'axis of evil' if he wanted to.

i think the next world war will be in the next ten years. but probably only until palin wins the presidency. lol

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We won't / we can't invade Iran....... Iran is not like Iraq or Afghanistan... Iran is a solid country with a powerful military unlike broken Iraq and Afghanistan.... That is why we probably won't touch Iran... WWIII will happen... perhaps US allies might see that US likes to pick on weak countries and who knows maybe allies will just be fed up with the US.

It is not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There will never be another world war (at least not a war in the sense of physical altercations between nations). There will be small wars but nothing will come close to a world war.

Over the next 200 years the world will move toward peace in ways that have never been seen in recorded history. Empires will crumble, nations will dissolve, individual cultures will cease to exist, and the whole world will unite under one identity. When the world unites the main focus of all human beings will be finding ways to control, manipulate, and use nature to their advantage. Education and knowledge will be top priority.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754
There will never be another world war (at least not a war in the sense of physical altercations between nations). There will be small wars but nothing will come close to a world war.

Over the next 200 years the world will move toward peace in ways that have never been seen in recorded history. Empires will crumble, nations will dissolve, individual cultures will cease to exist, and the whole world will unite under one identity. When the world unites the main focus of all human beings will be finding ways to control, manipulate, and use nature to their advantage. Education and knowledge will be top priority.

You know I have been thinking this for a while know but I think the change needs to happen quicker. With focus still on money and greed I do not think we will make it 200 years. We need to have educated and peaceful people in government roles now rather than letting the greedy bastards that are already in there stay in there. They are making everyone focus on greed and money rather than what is really important.

I am happy to see someone with an optimistic outlook though. Happy to meet another optimist.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

It's rather simple. World war three is a war between ideologies....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Absolutely agreed.

What we face is something similar to the muslim "jihad" which is basicly an inner war you fight against yourself (the real jihad that is not the perversed version we see today).

A war of ideologies can be as devastating as a physical war.

After all its another form of war.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is going to be no war anytime soon.
Do not believe the fear mongorers.
It's also counterproductive to you.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You know what's amazing to me? Western culture is so enamored by doom and gloom, death and destrution that any conversation you bring up is centered around it. The whole 2012 thing is a perfect example of what I am talking about. This thread is no different.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Mutually Assured Anihilation will stop world war 3 from happening. As much as I agree and disagree with population reduction I don't wanna get caught in a worldwide nuclear war as I am sure the majority of the planet don't.

TPTB know that if a nuclear war broke out then it could be the end of mankind. Despite the DUMB's etc, as a race we need a certain amount of us in tact and healthy.

This gives me an underlying sense of security.

What does scare me though is the fact that there are nearly 7 billion of us now and there seems to be no action being taken to reduce the amount of children being born.

What does make me wonder what the big plan is, is when it comes to the time that the Earth is so overpopulated, we have consumed everything there is to consume and destroyed all the eco-systems of the Earth.
What are we gonna do, shrug our shoulders and say ''oops''?

This gives an enormous sense of insecurity.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

And if you don't mind me asking...

Where do you live besides Earth?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Massing in Somalia and the horn of africa doesnt make any sense for an invasion of Iran. That would be patently rediculous. We already got handled once in Mogadishu.

This article sounds like U.S. hate mongering. They want to paint every U.S. move in juxtaposition with war.

Filed under propaganda.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by constantwonder]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join