It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIKOLA TESLA: Out place genius or actual alien contactee???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
tesla was a genius that actually trusted people to do the right thing...and he died broke and misunderstood. i think he and einstien should have been given millions of dollars and as many assistants as they could use, and let them "play" without interruption or interference...we would have been a much more advanced race than we are now... and that perhaps has been one of our greatest downfalls in letting greed and ego rule, in the field of science.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
tesla was a genius that actually trusted people to do the right thing...and he died broke and misunderstood. i think he and einstien should have been given millions of dollars and as many assistants as they could use, and let them "play" without interruption or interference...we would have been a much more advanced race than we are now... and that perhaps has been one of our greatest downfalls in letting greed and ego rule, in the field of science.

We have all of Tesla's science.
Nothing was lost.
The science cartels and the government are refusing to let it go.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
was the blue man in "The Watchmen" movie a representation of Teaseler?

they both genius, worked with 'electricity' etc...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Recently I watched an episode of ancient aliens season 5... it was about where the genius of Einstein and Tesla and some others come from.

According to the Ancient Aliens, they contacted ETs from beyond the stars from whom they got their realizations. Ofc this sounds ridiculous and kind of like"

Tsoukalos:
ALIENS

but when they took a probe from Einstein's brain firstly they found out that it was too healthy for its age and that it had some large amount of specific cells that are not present in such quantities in regular human brains.

Similar was the story of Tesla, IF there are any aliens that can contact telepathically over distance, then this would be where they could have gained the ideas from.. So this was a topic not much discussed but sounded possible

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

jimmyx

Tesla got to play in Colorado where he fried the nearby powerplant, at least that is how the legend goes.

It is a shame, in elementary and middle school we were taught about Edison being a great inventor and the genius of his time. Little did we know who the real genius of that time was. It is strange how many great people die like Tesla did. We are fortunate his ideas and legacy were not forgotten.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I stopped reading this thread when i reached " The greatest inventor of all time"

Tesla wasn't.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join