It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIKOLA TESLA: Out place genius or actual alien contactee???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm sure the title of this thread will make the science nuts, debunkers and general skeptics, jump in their chairs, in front of the computer. But there are no half words. That's is the subject of this topic: Was the greatest inventor of the all times, Nikola Tesla, just an out place "brainiac" or a very active UFO contactee???
First off, ain't stating none of these options. I have my own opinion, but I will try to not mention it here, in order to keep the discussion impartial. Second, ain’t minimizing the amazing mind capacity of Tesla. My point here is to expose some details of his life, that suggest could there be something ELSE behind his inventions, besides his formidable talent. So, lets see what we got here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d763f5ae70a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/390e6ffda06a.jpg[/atsimg]

Tesla (10 July 1856 - 7 January 1943) had a very odd childhood, often afflicted by peculiar blinding flashes of light that appeared before his eyes, accompanied by disturbing visions, that caused Tesla great discomfort, and by the time he reached his teens, he had taught himself to repress them from occurring. except in certain times of stress. Certain occasion Tesla did the following statement about the visions he had during his psychic outbrakes:

"They were pictures of things and scenes I had really seen and never of those I imagined. Images of objects vividly present in my vision and sometimes I was quite unable to distinguish whatever I was saw was tangible or not. This cause me great discomfort and anxiety."

Shortly after his graduation from high school, Tesla suffered with cholera and nearly died. Few years after recovered, he acquired a mysterious illness. Tesla's physical senses, which had always been remarkably accurate, seemed to go inexplicably into overdrive, paralyzing him with an overabundance of sensations. Despite of his amount of afflictions, he learned to control his notorious visions, that may be called "hallucinations", by the most of people, but what I would like to call "3D insights", regarding that most likely, they were 100% related to his inventions.

After this brief introducing of Tesla psychic issues, lets jump into the 30's when he got involved with a group associated to US navy, that was carrying experiments with moving through the Time/Space continuum. In the group Tesla has joined, also were Albert Einstein and John Von Neumann, so we can realize it was something HUGE upcoming.
In the early 1930's, the US military and the University of Chicago investigated the possibility of invisibility through the use of electricity and magnetism. In 1936, Tesla was named by Franklyn D. Roosevelt, director of the project. In the same year the team of geniuses was successful making small objects invisible. In 1939 it was moved to Princeton's Institute of Advanced Studies, not far from Philadelphia. In 1940, they decided to carry a full test at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, with two small ships. Everything worked and the test was declared a success. An important point here, is that there was NONE on board the test vehicle.
In 1942 Tesla was given a ship and a crew for a full sized test, with humans on board. Tesla got a battleship. Tesla and Neumann didn't agree on some things. Tesla warned him about severe problem with personnel. From here, start the whole point of this thread:
During the ‘30s Tesla was testing a communicator device and supposedly receiving radio signals from outer space. He strongly believed these signals were sent by alien intelligences. According to Arthur Mathews, an apprentice that worked with him until his death in 1943, had claiming to public, in certain occasion, that this device, named "Teslascope", could receive radio signals from cosmic rays for the purpose of communicating with Mars and Tesla was hearing alien voices. WOW, hold on a second!!! Was him contacting aliens in Mars??? In 1937, he announced to public:

"I have devoted much of my time during the year past to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion."
(New York Times, Sunday, 11 July 1937)

According to Dale Alfrey, a member of the research project "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla", amateur radio-operators from Colorado Springs and Long Island, caught some of these transmissions between Tesla and the aliens, in the '30s, but none name was mentioned. If you live in one of these areas, may bring some new facts here... Preston Nichols, an electric engineer that supposedly worked in the “Mountauk Project”, had claimed that Tesla had support of the aliens he was contacting, and they warned him about a unsolved problem with the manned test. There’s no mention of which alien race/specie was in touch with him. However, Tesla has sabotaged the ’42 test in an attempt to stop the project, turning off the equipment. He was succeed and decided to jump out of the workgroup, passing the leadership to Von Neumann that maked several changes in some of the equipment and built into the USS Eldridge. In August 1943, year of the Tesla’s death, Neumman carried the test, with 33 volunteers on board of the ship. It began, and for about a minute everything was ok. The ships outline could be seen in the water. There was suddenly a blue flash and the ship disappeared entirely. No radio communication was possible. It was gone.
The Navy assumed the experiment was successful and the ship reached invisibility through electromagnetism. A process known as degaussing. But they were wrong. The ship just vanished through a space/time fold.
Four hours later it returned to the dock. There was a greenish haze on deck. Some of the sailors were on fire. Some got insane. All were sick. Some had heart attacks. Some were dead. Some were melted with metallic structures of the main deck. Some said that other men just seemed to disappear and were never seen again. Tesla was right. Whoever he was contacting, provided him correct data about what indeed happened with the crew of the USS Eldridge. I won't elaborate more about the next phases of the Philadelphia Experiment, in order to keep the focus in Tesla.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e36099aec835.jpg[/atsimg]

The USS Eldridge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11b473497370.jpg[/atsimg]

Tesla egg in the deck of the ship

So far, none whistleblower involved with this experiment, mentioned how Tesla did communicate with the aliens he was in contact. How could he understand them??
Still according to Dale Alfrey, during the time that Tesla supposedly was in touch with aliens, he developed a load of wild inventions as free-energy, beam weapons, wireless power transmissions, antigravity devices, anti-war shields, resonators and other devices. Despite his publc fame of mad scientist, the US military still kept an eye on him. Coincidence or not, Ralph Ring, a brilliant innovative technician who, in the early ‘60s, worked with the engineer Otis T. Carr, an old buddy of Tesla, built a number of stunning flying disk prototypes, that later were seized by government agents. Many researchers suggest these crafts were developed by Tesla, actually. Also it seems that high-levels of Pentagon were aware that Tesla was contacting aliens and receiving data about technology and issues as global warming. After Tesla has died, the so called “Tesla papers”, all docs, notes, sketches and schemes made by him, were seized by the US military intelligence.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40ecca8ad618.jpg[/atsimg]

Ralph Ring

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/790db4becb38.jpg[/atsimg]

Below, the prototype of the Ring's UFO. Tesla-alien technology???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c404837e0881.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31b08a2fe5d7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9679d7ccccc.jpg[/atsimg]

Full sized schemes here

What he got here, is an amount of information that strongly suggests that Nikola Tesla, was a contactee in permanent communication with extraterrestrial intelligences. Despite of the mystery about HOW he did communicate with them and WHO were they, it seems that his inventive talent was seriously affected by these contacts. The ask I do here is: Could be, his afflictions and 3D visions, caused by prior alien contact?? Could he have had some kind of microchip implanted in his body, during his childhood??? Could the aliens he contacted, have been projecting holographic images of the devices he built, in his mind, through some implant??
So guys, bring the ideas.

Alien contact admitted by famous inventor?

Philadelphia Experiment from A to Z

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I just recently found out about this Tesla cat in a 1 2 punch kinda way...Fallout 3 and Warehouse 13... From this I did a lil research on who he was... I found out he was involved, as you mentioned, with the Philidelphia exp. I remember watching a show about this when I was younger but as I can recall Tesala was never mentioned. I also read a quote somewhere from him that went somethin like How ubsurd is it for people to pay for energy when they themselves poseses all the energy they will ever need... Sounds like this guy coulda shoulda woulda been a hero but unfortunately there is no profit in free energy...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It really does seem that Tesla has been shut out from the public education system. Einstein of course is touched upon at almost every grade. To correlate his work to that of the 'flying saucer' research of the erly 20th century is fairly spot on. I do not see how this man could not have had the ability to achieve his work with electrical currents and not have stumbled upon the aeronautical value of such research. Great thread, s&f!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blood Eagle

It really does seem that Tesla has been shut out from the public education system. Einstein of course is touched upon at almost every grade.

The problem is that Tesla was quite eccentric, talked to much and did not keep secret about his experiences. He wasn't well seen among the public. He was even unpopular. He had a very strong ethos and didn't submitted his talent to weaponry industry.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28decbf516a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Tesla was extremely inventive, a prodigy, but that doesn't mean he was helped by ET. The rumors of the Teslascope came from a book written by his apprentice A. Matthews... Matthews also claimed that Tesla was born on Venus. I suppose you didn't add the part about Venus along with the claims about the Teslascope because that would really, if not completely detract from anything old Matthews was saying, yeah? If you still believe Matthews' claims then I urge you to read his book (Wall of Light: Nikola Tesla and the Venusian spaceship) where he even states that he was visited by "Venusian's" in his own home. Take his credibility as you wish, but I think the old man just got bored at home.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
very interesting post. I just wanted to say that the description of his visions in childhood sound exactly like aura migraines, especially when stress is mentioned as well. So, no, i wouldn't say that these had anything to do with aliens, microchips or anything paranormal.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I suppose you didn't add the part about Venus along with the claims about the Teslascope because that would really, if not completely detract from anything old Matthews was saying, yeah? If you still believe Matthews' claims then I urge you to read his book (Wall of Light: Nikola Tesla and the Venusian spaceship) where he even states that he was visited by "Venusian's" in his own home. Take his credibility as you wish, but I think the old man just got bored at home.

Well, It seems that Arthur Matthews didn't take rabbits from the hat, when he stated Tesla WAS communicating with aliens, 'cos TESLA HIMSELF said that.

"I have devoted much of my time during the year past to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion." (New York Times, Sunday, 11 July 1937)

New York Times full article, here. Unfortunately is available only to subscribers, but the call of the article is free and says a lot about the containing:

July 11, 1937, Sunday Section: GENERAL NEWS, OBITUARIES, SHIPPING AND MAILS, Page 29, 1895 words Reports of discoveries by which it will be possible to communicate with the planets and to produce radium in unlimited quantity for ?? a pound were announced by Dr. Nikola Tesla yesterday at a lunch??on on his eighty-first birthday at which he was honored with high orders from the Yugoslav and Czechoslovak Governments.

Interesting is that the ancient hindus reported their "gods" had "Vimanas", spaceships, that usually took them to Venus. Curiously the Anunnaki alien princess Inanna, were known among the Babylonians as "Isthar, the goddess from Venus".

IMO, nothing prevents that ancient highly advanced alien races, have underground bases in Venus. The SURFACE of that planet is inhabitable, but does anyone knows HOW is its underground???

You can chose give a bit more of credit to what the ancient hindus reported, what the ancient Sumerians reported, what Nikola Tesla said or you can chose give credit to the guy on ATS, that said it's "all about a bored old man's statement"...

If you choose the first option, you may find out very interesting read this containing.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
But the other thing is that he may have taken ideas from the said ancient religion. I'm not saying that you're wrong but its a high possibility. He could have just been making stuff up and had a legit illness during his childhood. The curious thing is that he never went to a doctor? Odd isn't it for a man to be called a outspoken individual but no doctor inspections of his childhood illness...

Moving on everyone shouldn't automatically jump on the "It's psychic!" Bandwagon so quickly. There could be a solid if unusual reason as to everything he did. Could've been a hoax... Who knows tesla is dead and theres no actual way to prove if he was speaking the truth or not

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinohunter

he did have a legit illness, they are classic aura migraine symptoms and anyone who suffers from these will spot this straight away.

Aura Migraines

Apparently he also suffered from obsessive compulsive disorder and synesthesia.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

he did have a legit illness, they are classic aura migraine symptoms and anyone who suffers from these will spot this straight away.

Symptoms:

Migraine with Aura

* Blind spots
* Zig-zag or wavy lines
* Flashing dots
* Blinking lights
* Vision loss
* Distorted vision
* Blurred light around object edges
* Speech difficulties
* Alterations in shape and colour perception

Migraine without Aura

* Fatigue
* Generalized head pain
* Anxiety
* Mood changes
* Mental confusion
* Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea

It seems that, from the list above, Tesla had blinding spots. Even if he had other of these symptoms, there's nothing that fits with the visions of 3D objects, he visualized.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The flashing lights and swirling wheels that you get can look 3d. As I said, if you have ever experienced this his description is spot on. Coupled with synesthesia, i think it's a fair explanation for his visions. Or at least a little more sensible and likely than alien chips or whatnot.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

The flashing lights and swirling wheels that you get can look 3d. As I said, if you have ever experienced this his description is spot on. Coupled with synesthesia, i think it's a fair explanation for his visions. Or at least a little more sensible and likely than alien chips or whatnot.

Well, once Tesla himself said he was contacting aliens, what EXACTLY prevents he could have an alien microchip implanted in his body??? Unless you say that he LIED about his communication device, the fact he could be a contactee ALSO is sensible.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Enough already, innovation doesn't equal alien intervention. Tesla was a brilliant man.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
why is that people don't believe that tesla did what he did on his own without being helped by aliens ?

why aren't you saying the same thing about Einstein or Edison or the others who we call them born ahead of their time ?

come on , he was a genius , and i believe if he and people like him had a life span of 300 years would have done more than we can imagine.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Enough already, innovation doesn't equal alien intervention. Tesla was a brilliant man.

Sure he was. No doubts. Then, WHY he said he was contacting aliens???? Ain't saying that, HE said that. Why his inventions increased at same time he supposedly was contacting aliens??? I don't know about you, but to me isn't mere coincidence. However, even if he REALLY was contacting aliens and his visions were caused by possible alien intervention in his childhood, he was still brilliant once he had visions of raw objects, he NEVER had seen before in his life and just turned they into functional devices. You know, an ordinary man couldn't to do that, nor even with 10 implants in his brain...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

why is that people don't believe that tesla did what he did on his own without being helped by aliens ?

why aren't you saying the same thing about Einstein or Edison or the others who we call them born ahead of their time ?

'Cos Einstein and Edison DIDN'T SAY they were contacting aliens. Tesla SAID IT.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Good post, and most likely true, also. John Von Neumann is responsible for what we know as the computer. Not only of the hardware design given him (them) of the crystalline design, but of the modern chipset/transistor/diode design we are all used to in our personal PCs. Von Neumann was a former Nazi, part of the Project Paperclip agenda to bring many, many former Nazis and German scientists to the US for further war plans and space travel plans.

John Von Neumann was an insider on Project Rainbow/Montauk Project/Phoenix 2/Project Rainbow 2 and the other names designed to hide the project from the public. Von Neumann was responsible for building the computer systems used in the experiments to engage Ether within a set of coils, and form a vortex coupled with an input feed of artificial reality to maintain zero point reference for the "travellers." This actually took several computers, a
Cray 1, and an IBM 360. This was, in turn, interfaced with the Montauk transmitter, coupled to the Sage Radar transmitter operating in the 425-450 MegaHertz range. From earlier research, it was known that this was one of the "window frequencies" for getting into the human mind. The system had RF sections and a huge modulator that could scan all frequency ranges at once.

The end product of these experiments was:

1. The creation of a "bubble" of energy that could contain a human, with an artificial reality feed to keep the Spirit and body together and prevent insanity. This was key to Stealth Technology used in today's fighter/bomber aircraft.

2. The creation of windows into the human mind, on a level that actual computer programs could be fed into the mind on an individual at will, the thoughts and memories would become the person's own. Plus, a psychic could sit at Montauk, or any place else where was the transmitting equipment, the psychic, holding a lock of hair, or something like, could see through the eyes of a targeted individual, and the individual's thoughts could be recorded.
Experiments showed that by modulating the frequency of the wave form, they could make human sad, or happy, excited, or confused. Animal behaviour changed too in the area where the equipment was.

3. The creation of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. (HAARP)
Coupled to Montauk Mind control technology, the unit could be used to feed the frequency waves to any part of the world, at any frequency and any modulation for any duration and any power level.

Thousands, maybe more people were sent into the tunnels, never to return, lost in time somewhere. History was changed about, and an artificial time line and reality was created that we all live in today. Every 20 years, the natural biorhythm of planet Earth, the two time lines cross. The prime time is 1943, then 1963, then 1983. And on and on. The people who did these things need to be fully exposed, and fully dealt with. These projects were funded beyond Congressional oversight and away from the eyes of all who would question. Montauk was ordered to shut down by congress in 1969, but the experiments went on until at least 1972.

Some say that John Von Neumann is still alive today.

I will say this, for the sceptics, and for the others who think their government would never try to mind control them. This series of Black Projects funded by Nazi Gold is a very deep rabbit hole, and not for the faint of heart. You can stop right here, and write this up as the ravings of a lunatic, or you can look into this with an open mind. the choice is yours, dear reader.

Research Links:

HAARP

The Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment

Zero Point

ALIENS, TIME TRAVEL, AND WORMHOLES

Project HAARP, Expansion of the Montauk Project

ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS

Mind Control Techniques

REALITY: The Grand Illusion

HAARP Now Owned by Navy

NSA Mind Control and Psyops

The OMEGA File

Phoenix Undead The Montauk Project and Camp Hero Today

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
In August 1943, year of the Tesla’s death, Neumman carried the test, with 33 volunteers on board of the ship. It began, and for about a minute everything was ok. The ships outline could be seen in the water. There was suddenly a blue flash and the ship disappeared entirely. No radio communication was possible. It was gone.
The Navy assumed the experiment was successful and the ship reached invisibility through electromagnetism. A process known as degaussing. But they were wrong. The ship just vanished through a space/time fold.

Please, that Philadelphia experiment story has been so thoroughly debunked it's not funny, see the link jumpingbeanz posted for starters. But I, too once thought there was something to it so I guess I can't be too critical.

The Real Philadelphia Experiment

None of the above ever actually happened. What follows, did actually happen.

The secret of the mysterious experiment and its terrible aftermath was kept for 12 years, until one day when Morris Jessup, the author of a book about UFO's, was unexpectedly summoned to the US Navy's Office of Naval Research. The ONR had received, in the mail, a copy of Jessup's UFO book, filled with handwritten annotations. The notes were all in the same handwriting, but in three characters, in three colors of ink. The notes revealed all the details of the Philadelphia Experiment, and the ONR wanted to know if Jessup knew anything about who might have written these notes and sent the book to them.

Jessup recognized the crazy handwriting immediately. He had received a series of letters from a man calling himself Carlos Allende (whose real name was Carl Allen), who claimed to have witnessed the experiment from aboard a merchant marine ship nearby, the SS Andrew Furuseth. Jessup had dismissed Allende as a crackpot — among Allende's claims was that Albert Einstein had personally spent several weeks mentoring him on subjects such as invisibility and faster-than-light travel. Several copies of the annotated book were produced, and the rest is history: The Philadelphia Experiment story became part of the fabric of pop culture...

Without exception, every single fact that Carl Allen presented as evidence of the Philadelphia Experiment has been easily proven to be a complete fabrication.

Originally posted by autowrench
1. The creation of a "bubble" of energy that could contain a human, with an artificial reality feed to keep the Spirit and body together and prevent insanity. This was key to Stealth Technology used in today's fighter/bomber aircraft.

There's an artificial reality alright but to my knowledge it's not used in Stealth fighters, it's right here in this thread...another name for it is fantasy.

Thanks to Serbsta, jumpingbeanz, and cripmeister for injecting some real reality into the artificial reality of thread

Originally posted by serbsta
The rumors of the Teslascope came from a book written by his apprentice A. Matthews... Matthews also claimed that Tesla was born on Venus. I suppose you didn't add the part about Venus along with the claims about the Teslascope because that would really, if not completely detract from anything old Matthews was saying, yeah?
Well it's easier to maintain a fantasy if you can pick and choose which outlandish "facts" to believe. But why scoff at Tesla being born on Venus? So what if it's hot enough on Venus to melt lead, stop thinking about this real reality and start thinking about an artificial reality (aka fantasy), where he could have been born there. Maybe he was born on Venus in an alternate universe where Venus is a perfect 25 degrees C year round and is full of leprechauns and unicorns? As long as we can talk about alternate realities instead of this real reality, anything can happen, right? Riiight.

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
www.history.navy.mil...

One of the best posts in this thread and yet it's completely ignored because it's about reality instead of alternate reality or fantasy. What are you, a fantasy crasher?
just kidding.

Well I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. Perhaps one of the best established facts in scientific reality is that the Earth revolves around the sun, and not the other way around, yet 20% or 1 in 5 American's have an alternate view of reality about that too, they still think the sun revolves around the Earth. I must admit it might look that way, but seriously those 20% of people need to dig a little deeper than the way it looks to figure out what the truth is about what really revolves around what, and I think that some more digging also needs to be done on this topic of Tesla's alien contact to get to the truth also. Serbsta, you've obviously done enough digging to get on the right track, my hat's off to you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join