It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIKOLA TESLA: Out place genius or actual alien contactee???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

the only thing that gets me about the Montauk stuff is the dates. How and why, if you didn't really know what you were doing, would you manage to send people a neat 20/40 years either way? Why not 23 or 47? Just seems a bit odd to me. Admittedly, not enough to disbelieve, but it's something that doesn't sit right for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
I'm sure the title of this thread will make the science nuts, debunkers and general skeptics, jump in their chairs, in front of the computer. But there are no half words. That's is the subject of this topic: Was the greatest inventor of the all times, Nikola Tesla, just an out place "brainiac" or a very active UFO contactee???
First off, ain't stating none of these options. I have my own opinion, but I will try to not mention it here, in order to keep the discussion impartial. Second, ain’t minimizing the amazing mind capacity of Tesla. My point here is to expose some details of his life, that suggest could there be something ELSE behind his inventions, besides his formidable talent. So, lets see what we got here:

Tesla (10 July 1856 - 7 January 1943) had a very odd childhood, often afflicted by peculiar blinding flashes of light that appeared before his eyes, accompanied by disturbing visions, that caused Tesla great discomfort, and by the time he reached his teens, he had taught himself to repress them from occurring. except in certain times of stress. Certain occasion Tesla did the following statement about the visions he had during his psychic outbrakes:

"They were pictures of things and scenes I had really seen and never of those I imagined. Images of objects vividly present in my vision and sometimes I was quite unable to distinguish whatever I was saw was tangible or not. This cause me great discomfort and anxiety."

Shortly after his graduation from high school, Tesla suffered with cholera and nearly died. Few years after recovered, he acquired a mysterious illness. Tesla's physical senses, which had always been remarkably accurate, seemed to go inexplicably into overdrive, paralyzing him with an overabundance of sensations. Despite of his amount of afflictions, he learned to control his notorious visions, that may be called "hallucinations", by the most of people, but what I would like to call "3D insights", regarding that most likely, they were 100% related to his inventions.

After this brief introducing of Tesla psychic issues, lets jump into the 30's when he got involved with a group associated to US navy, that was carrying experiments with moving through the Time/Space continuum. In the group Tesla has joined, also were Albert Einstein and John Von Neumann, so we can realize it was something HUGE upcoming.
In the early 1930's, the US military and the University of Chicago investigated the possibility of invisibility through the use of electricity and magnetism. In 1936, Tesla was named by Franklyn D. Roosevelt, director of the project. In the same year the team of geniuses was successful making small objects invisible. In 1939 it was moved to Princeton's Institute of Advanced Studies, not far from Philadelphia. In 1940, they decided to carry a full test at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, with two small ships. Everything worked and the test was declared a success. An important point here, is that there was NONE on board the test vehicle.
In 1942 Tesla was given a ship and a crew for a full sized test, with humans on board. Tesla got a battleship. Tesla and Neumann didn't agree on some things. Tesla warned him about severe problem with personnel. From here, start the whole point of this thread:
During the ‘30s Tesla was testing a communicator device and supposedly receiving radio signals from outer space. He strongly believed these signals were sent by alien intelligences. According to Arthur Mathews, an apprentice that worked with him until his death in 1943, had claiming to public, in certain occasion, that this device, named "Teslascope", could receive radio signals from cosmic rays for the purpose of communicating with Mars and Tesla was hearing alien voices. WOW, hold on a second!!! Was him contacting aliens in Mars??? In 1937, he announced to public:

"I have devoted much of my time during the year past to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion."
(New York Times, Sunday, 11 July 1937)

According to Dale Alfrey, a member of the research project "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla", amateur radio-operators from Colorado Springs and Long Island, caught some of these transmissions between Tesla and the aliens, in the '30s, but none name was mentioned. If you live in one of these areas, may bring some new facts here... Preston Nichols, an electric engineer that supposedly worked in the “Mountauk Project”, had claimed that Tesla had support of the aliens he was contacting, and they warned him about a unsolved problem with the manned test. There’s no mention of which alien race/specie was in touch with him. However, Tesla has sabotaged the ’42 test in an attempt to stop the project, turning off the equipment. He was succeed and decided to jump out of the workgroup, passing the leadership to Von Neumann that maked several changes in some of the equipment and built into the USS Eldridge. In August 1943, year of the Tesla’s death, Neumman carried the test, with 33 volunteers on board of the ship. It began, and for about a minute everything was ok. The ships outline could be seen in the water. There was suddenly a blue flash and the ship disappeared entirely. No radio communication was possible. It was gone.
The Navy assumed the experiment was successful and the ship reached invisibility through electromagnetism. A process known as degaussing. But they were wrong. The ship just vanished through a space/time fold.
Four hours later it returned to the dock. There was a greenish haze on deck. Some of the sailors were on fire. Some got insane. All were sick. Some had heart attacks. Some were dead. Some were melted with metallic structures of the main deck. Some said that other men just seemed to disappear and were never seen again. Tesla was right. Whoever he was contacting, provided him correct data about what indeed happened with the crew of the USS Eldridge. I won't elaborate more about the next phases of the Philadelphia Experiment, in order to keep the focus in Tesla.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There have been countless speculations as to what Tesla's most secret discoveries were. At the time of his death, there were in all, the approximate equivalent of a railroad boxcar load of Tesla materials confiscated by the FBI, from around four different storage locations and Tesla's hotel storage and hotel room and safe. Of this, a total of only about 150,000 documents were released to Tesla's Yugoslavian relatives, now held by the Tesla Institute in Belgrade. These documents and old models, primarily of a historical nature, comprise most of the published Tesla materials of the institute. The huge volume of the rest of the documents and models was retained by the Custodian of Alien Properties in an unclassified state, because the government's "experts" had declared that none of it was worth classifying, from 1943 until 1945, when, following the arrival of the Nazi scientists and the secret war files of Nazi Germany, acquired under Operation Paperclip, the spooks from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base hurried up to the warehouses of the Custodian of Alien Properties, and took possession of all the documents and other materials, and every bit of them have been classified at the highest level ever since, the government having declassified NONE of them.

lyne4lyne.tripod.com...

Tesla was in contact with the Germans and thats a fact.
So I feel the best way to verify the Tesla contact with aliens controversy
and such projects as the Philadelphia Experiment is to contact those
that have followed on since the Operation Paperclip people that
worked more on Tesla technology in Germany than anyone else in
history much to the dismay of the FBI that had to lock up all of Tesla's
life work that was immediately taken by Operation Paperclip imported
scientists to Los Alamos to continue their free energy Foo and saucer
projects.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Good post Ucalien, At the moment I favor your notion that he may have been a contactee. Reason being many abductees have high IQ's , rarer blood types, uncontrolable visions, allerges and some tend to be shut in's. He was and still is being under rated for his advancements as I heard Edison was a patent officer and most of his inventions if not all were stolen through the patent process. Maybe wrong on that; but, I've always, since I was younger when I would come across a picture or article regarding Edison I always got a feeling in my gut that the guy was not, as great as people believed him to be. Weird as some say Tesla was he was a great man.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
While I applaud the effort that went into this thread (and it's an excellent example of a way to present your argument), I can't say I agree with it.

The Philadelphia Experiment story fails on almost every test of the evidence... Remember too, the ship was sold to a foreign power...hardly what you'd do for a ship involved in a test of moving through spacetime.....

Tesla was certainly a genius, no doubt there, but sensory autism (likely what he had) is far more understood these days.

As for visions of devices, many artists also can have detailed mental images (exactly like a photo or movie in quality) of a finished work, before ever even starting it...so I don't find this too surprising that he had similar images of devices.

He has a documented family origin and history, so kind of difficult to show any other origin such as being alien...

Also, not all of his ideas were winners (yet if he was simply making things already known to him, hard to see how he'd fail..)

A genius? Yes... An alien? I honestly doubt it...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We can't be too surprised for posters with agreement with the OP
as we can mention Tesla to perhaps anyone in real time life
in a doctors office or the doctor and he might make such comments
only because they have been put forth into the common masses
topics.

However the real sorry along with the phony can be found on the
net so if an effort is made and we still hear the phony story
we know which side they prefer.

There might be half a dozen videos on youtube that say the Philadelphia
Experiment is totally made up which just makes a good source to add
in more embellishments for a whole new story.

en.wikipedia.org...
Worthless as the story is wiki has contributors in the mindless dribble.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Tesla wasn't being contacted by aliens; he WAS an alien. By that I mean that he was very evolved, extraterrestrial (Pleiadian) soul incarnated into a human body, much like Jesus Christ was.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Tesla wasn't being contacted by aliens; he WAS an alien. By that I mean that he was very evolved, extraterrestrial (Pleiadian) soul incarnated into a human body, much like Jesus Christ was.

You mean just being from Alokin on Venus isn't enough by itself to qualify him as an alien?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This was written by Arthur Matthews...

According to the world at large, Tesla had strange ideas. He always thought he came from the planet Venus. He said as much to me, and the crew of a Venus space ship said in one of their first messages, that a male child was "born" on board their ship during its trip from Venus to Earth in July, 1856. The little boy was called Nikola, which is the name of his family town, in reverse, on Venus. This is the town of ALOKIN.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yeah, thats what I heard one time.
The WAS part.
He forgot about the Pleiadian part.
There are no aliens on Earth only humans.
Always was and always will be.
So rubbish into the mass sub media is rubbish out to almost anywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

The WAS part.

It does not matter whether you believe it or not, what is important is that you know. Then, as you evolve and house information into your consciousness, whether in this current lifetime or not, it will become self-evident and you will accept it as fact. I promise. Every flower has it's own time to blossom. My job is to plant the seed into your head.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Interesting you mentioned Einstein. Have you read about Einstein's first wife Mileva Maric? PBS did a special about her. Some people theorize she developed most of Einstein's theories. All his great work came during the time of their marriage - he didn't produce anything groundbreaking before or after the marriage. There is a letter Einstein wrote to Mileva talking about "our work".

Anyway, did you know Mileva was a friend of Tesla?

Something to think about.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The WAS part.

It does not matter whether you believe it or not, what is important is that you know. Then, as you evolve and house information into your consciousness, whether in this current lifetime or not, it will become self-evident and you will accept it as fact. I promise. Every flower has it's own time to blossom. My job is to plant the seed into your head.

Extra beings is are from old times like this thought:

I wondered at a certain description that sounded like a visit from space.(1) The sixth chapter of the book of Genesis starts this way: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God [bnei Elim] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.(2)

www.varchive.org...

See even he was corrupted.
The man who knows more recorded and traditional events of note
than any one on Earth at any time.
I don't think there is a chance any intelligence other than man.
Only guidance is provided at times from invisible beings.
For the millions and millions on Earth whatever works best for
them they follow.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The WAS part.

Extra beings is are from old times like this thought:

I wondered at a certain description that sounded like a visit from space.(1) The sixth chapter of the book of Genesis starts this way: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God [bnei Elim] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.(2)

www.varchive.org...

See even he was corrupted.
The man who knows more recorded and traditional events of note
than any one on Earth at any time.
I don't think there is a chance any intelligence other than man.
Only guidance is provided at times from invisible beings.
For the millions and millions on Earth whatever works best for
them they follow.

Maybe you misinterpreted what I meant when I said he was an alien. What I meant was that his soul energy was alien, not his actual human body. Yes, he was born on earth to a mother and father like you and I, but his soul was native to another reality and it incarnated into his human body here on earth for a specific purpose. Most souls here have been incarnating on earth over and over for millions of years to learn and grow from mastering experiences which you set out to experience.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
reply to post by Dr UAE

Interesting you mentioned Einstein. Have you read about Einstein's first wife Mileva Maric? PBS did a special about her. Some people theorize she developed most of Einstein's theories. All his great work came during the time of their marriage - he didn't produce anything groundbreaking before or after the marriage. There is a letter Einstein wrote to Mileva talking about "our work".

Anyway, did you know Mileva was a friend of Tesla?

Something to think about.

no really never heard of her , but thank you for the information , i just read a little about her , that lady deserves a thread on this site.

thanx again

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Tesla was a genius. And people like preston nichols are claiming nonsense for 15 seconds of fame...if you've ever listened to preston nicholls talk about the montauk project in full you know the guy is a full blown liar...tesla may or may not have had contact with aliens but as stated before he is dead and well never know the truth

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I held to the belief that Tesla was contacted by aliens but that was before I began to understand what an alien could be. In the many years since I have embraced the belief that Tesla was contacted and assisted in some way and that his psychic abilities were so he and his mentors could communicate.

Today, I still hold Tesla in high regard, but I no longer believe that Tesla was contacted by Aliens or entities from other dimensions in the multiverse.

Instead I believe that he was assisted in some manner from future time travelers that needed to have certain discoveries discovered earlier than later and to achieve this feat, someone like Tesla was given information that allowed him to fully understand the science that allowed him to create so many inventions of such a highly technical and futuristic manner. Tesla was also helping to create Time Travel devices which would be used to traverse space and time.

It would be Tesla's futuristic devices that would help build up the 19th and 20th Century with inventions from the future that needed to be invented sooner than later so as to allow for an advance in knowledge and in order to have the science and technology for some future event that will benefit the future but without knowing it was from the future. Who knows but to me Tesla was contacted by entities from the future and was provided instruction by psychic communication from his future time traveler assistants.

While I still feel Tesla was a genius, I believe it was his genius that allowed him to make sense of what he was given and therein lies proof that being shown the truth about certain sciences can lead to great discoveries and that any nation that propagandizes knowledge is doomed to remain at the bottom of the learning process because if you are taught what to believe then you're thinking is not desired.

Tesla lived in an age where intellect was respected and as such, as an example, if time travelers coming to the present would meet 21st Century dumbfounded Americans, fluoridated and too programmed to think freely. How could we be counted on to get the knowledge without being held back by our educations programming which does not truly teach one to learn but instead teaches one what to think. Going back much further makes sense to me if you need to have certain discoveries become known sooner than later.

Besides the mental and intellectual properties of those in Tesla's period of history were much better educated and truly sought out questions and mysteries in science and medicine. A more rich specimen period of human history which any time traveler would already know.

While we may never know, I still remain open to the many possibilities that regardless of whether Tesla was contacted by Aliens or from those of the future, his inventions would have allowed mankind to make leaps and bounds in human development.

The fact that the science and the secrets of Tesla are kept secret indicates that mankind has not benefited from Tesla's discoveries because those in government do not want the public to know the truth and or how long we have been lied to.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
30 seconds of my life I'll never get back!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
30 seconds of my life I'll never get back!

Fast browser.

Net search on Tesla contact with planets

There was a contest originated with people in Paris, like where else
would that type of thing start, to make contact with the planets.
And Tesla entered the contest.

I think Tesla may have found signals perhaps natural ones from
planets that gave clues to gravity in his un published Dynamic Theory
of Gravity.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Didn't Tesla have Schizophrenia? It's a disease where I THINK a person believes they are in contact with an alien or something.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
Didn't Tesla have Schizophrenia? It's a disease where I THINK a person believes they are in contact with an alien or something.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla

Hear it from the man himself.
Dispel all rumors.
At one time he saw flashes of light in his younger years.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join