It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of God? You be the judge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey everybody. I'm Bulletproof_monk.
I saw this vid and thought I'd share it with you all and see what you had to say about it.
Here it is:

Now I won't take a side on this, but I do think this has some very interesting info. It doesn't necessarily mean there is a god out there, but it could explain why the structure of the universe and matter are so similar.

Here are pics of the two plus the last one of the structure of a brain cell:
www.abovetopsecret.com...=
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to Pajjikor for posting those pics.
So I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on all this. And what could this all mean?
Bulletproof_monk

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Awe inspiring! Thanks for sharing this. Life and its' mystery is so profound, and thought provoking. Think of the complexity of life, the universe, the human mind. Think of the depths of love and beauty. I find it hard to believe that we are just an accident of nature. There is a very powerful force behind it all.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Great video -

Sure puts to rest those pesky rumors that we evolved from slime.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Really grasping at straws aren't we now....

"look a spiral!"

"I see, what does it mean"

"Well nothing, it's neat, seems there's probably some basic law like gravity that things follow"

"Eh.... don't be to sold on that, it's probably there because a giant invisible pissed of war mongering, incest and slave inspiring being put it there!"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
Great video -

no, actually we evolved from clay.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've always been a fan of Fibonacci numbers and the spirals they create.

But since you have appointed me judge in this case I'd have to say no, not proof of god - just a really cool thing that this universe conforms to.

It could just as easily be stated that these spirals are some sort of basic language of existence and from that we could extrapolate that we are in Da Matrix!!?!

Still though Star and Flag for helping the message of this wonderful observation get out and about - it truly is a breath-taking thing to behold.

Also, in before stock market guys, HAARP and Norway spiral guys and dimensional beings of various densities (including very dense).

-m0r

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have to agree with Judge Republican's verdict ... Not evidence of a god.

Much more likely is that it is evidence of Nature having a set of rules that govern the way matter manifests itself.

The Fibonacci sequence appearing in nature may be evidence one of those rules.

I do want to ask you, bulletproof_monk, which god are you saying this is evidence for?

Anyone in particular ... or is it a "insert deity of your choice here" scenario?

[edit on 26/3/10 by Horza]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
Great video -

Yeah really, why have we been using science since the dawn of civilization when all we had to do was watch a youtube video? What a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
S&F. This is, in my opinion, awe inspiring. In my opinion, there is a pattern to everything, if we just take time to look. I don't believe this is a coincidence. It is proof of divine intervention.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What if God is...well, dead? We and the universe(s) and whatever else are what he left behind. Possibly why there is so much evil in the world because God simply does not exist anymore.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
Hey everybody. I'm Bulletproof_monk.
I saw this vid and thought I'd share it with you all and see what you had to say about it.
Here it is:

Now I won't take a side on this, but I do think this has some very interesting info. It doesn't necessarily mean there is a god out there, but it could explain why the structure of the universe and matter are so similar.

Here are pics of the two plus the last one of the structure of a brain cell:
www.abovetopsecret.com...=

Thanks to Pajjikor for posting those pics.
So I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on all this. And what could this all mean?
Bulletproof_monk

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31e6e45d91eb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51ee5ebb9491.jpg[/atsimg]

=)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The ultimate proof that there is a God is when you seriously look into the mirror at the person looking back at you, on a daily basis, and tell that person you are focusing on that "YOU LOVE THEM" - out loud, so that they can hear it too....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Really grasping at straws aren't we now....

"look a spiral!"

"I see, what does it mean"

"Well nothing, it's neat, seems there's probably some basic law like gravity that things follow"

"Eh.... don't be to sold on that, it's probably there because a giant invisible pissed of war mongering, incest and slave inspiring being put it there!"

Thanks for your input, but you don't have to mock people who have beliefs in God(s).
To Darksparcs, thanks for adding the pics. Im new to ATS and didn't know how to input the image into my thread.
As for which God I am saying this is evidence for... I will not say because I truly don't know if any God or Gods exist. I have just put the information out here because I think it is a very interesting subject and think that everyone should take a look. I also wanted to hear people's ideas on this topic.
I read on another thread (sorry i forget where I found it) that the Fibonacci spiral is the only structure that doesn't collapse in on itself. Correct me if im wrong. But could this be the reason why things such as the atom and out solar systems don't collapse in on themselves? Just a thought

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
To really understand what God really is, is really not all that complicated.

Its all about your own approach to comprehend it.

Some can imagine what God is by thinking about "Who Am I". When you ask your self this question, you will figure out that its not your brain that is you. Your brain is just your storage facility for information. And all You do is pic and choose information from it.

Some try to figure out God scientifically. But falls short from remembering what they have learned by reading science.

Energy is infinite. It always was and always is. Energy is the definition of what God is. But that's not all energy is. The infinite energy is a storage facility of information. Just like our brain is. This energy also has a I am function as well. Just like we have. It must have if you really think hard about it. We humans are a finite combination of energy that gives us a I Am function. We are a intelligent finite composition within the infinite. So if a finite combination of energy can be intelligent so must the infinite have intelligence. We humans cant have something that does not already exist within the infinite.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Haha..."WHO IS GOD?!?"...did anybody else find that last part hilarious?

Anyway...moving on, I think it's a bit presumptuous to conclude that a mathematical sequence found in nature is the fingerprint of God...it can be rationally explained using logic, math and evolutionary/genetic science...

reply to post by kettlebellysmith

In my opinion, there is a pattern to everything, if we just take time to look. I don't believe this is a coincidence. It is proof of divine intervention.

I said the following on a thread similar to this not long ago:

Of course you will see structure and order in everything...from chaos comes order and from order comes chaos...but order and structure isn't always indicative of intelligence...even the quantum level, and smaller, will show structure and order, because even though they seem like fundamental levels from our perspective, they really aren't, we still have an array of levels to go through before we reach pure and fundamental energy...this is the level where you will lose order and structure...but even so, you will still see order and structure...there is order and structure in EVERYTHING, but this doesn't mean an intelligence is responsible for it...

-----

Just because one can intelligently design and build something, does that mean it's absolutely impossible for the things one is able to design, to randomly appear if one waits long enough?

Given enough time, anything is possible. Because this universe, and the things that exist within it, appear highly complex and detailed, our simplistic human minds often jump to the conclusion that some sort of higher being must have designed it all...now, I'm not saying God(s) don't exist, because I really have no idea at all, and as I often say, it's just as ignorant to state Go does exist, as it is to say he doesn't...also, I'm a very philosophical guy, and I'm heavily into metaphysics (it's probably my favorite topic to discuss and study). I think, if God does exist..."he" was the one that created something from nothing, "he" supplied the sudden burst of energy which exploded into existence in the big bang...and that energy is the fundamental constituent to everything in our universe...everything is energy...and over time that energy has naturally formed everything we see in the universe, including all life-forms, and even ourselves...and evolution is also real, it's basically a fact in my mind...basically what I'm saying here is: God(s) created the spark from which everything in our universe would manifest, "he" planted the seed from which everything would spawn..."he" has no real part in the design of anything..."he" lets natural processes take care of that part...

[edit on 26/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Haha..."WHO IS GOD?!?"...did anybody else find that last part hilarious?

Anyway...moving on, I think it's a bit presumptuous to conclude that a mathematical sequence found in nature is the fingerprint of God...it can be rationally explained using logic, math and evolutionary/genetic science...

To be able to create a equation you first have to have a true theory based on observation of changes. That is what science is.

Every equation that exist is a finger print of God. We just dont know the correct sequence. Because we cant observe the beginning from present time.

We will never find the beginning by looking into a microscope. Because you would have to keep in mind that its just the magnification compared to infinity.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The Egyptians use to build all of their buildings in accordance in the Fibonacci number system ... there is a fair bit of info out there on this ... here's a quick vid also

www.youtube.com... here's the link if that other one doesn't work.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by King Loki]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Every equation that exist is a finger print of God.
No, it's a fingerprint of our fractal/holographic reality...God doesn't have fingerprints...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by spy66

Every equation that exist is a finger print of God.
No, it's a fingerprint of our fractal/holographic reality...God doesn't have fingerprints...

Prove it.

Everything that is a finite is a finger print of God. Because its not infinite.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Every equation that exist is a finger print of God. We just dont know the correct sequence. Because we cant observe the beginning from present time.

I think Space summed it up rather nicely:

-m0r

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join