It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of God? You be the judge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't see where the correllaton occurred to connect a mathematical constant with evidence of a supernatural being. So It occurs here, there and nearly everywhere, therefore, it's a "fingerprint of god"? That's a profoundly weak argument.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yes, i agree with you on that. They kind of make a connection which isn't there, but i find this info interesting nonetheless. It shows why so many structures are made in the same way. I dont know if this means our universe is holographic or if things are built with certain ratios.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here is the sacred geometrical basis of the 64 possible types of codons in mRNA and the 64 types of anticodons in tRNA.

smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...

If THAT is not for you evidence of transcendental intelligence at work designing the very 'molecule of life', then nothing will ever be because your mind is closed to the possibility.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Here is the sacred geometrical basis of the 64 possible types of codons in mRNA and the 64 types of anticodons in tRNA.

smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...

If THAT is not for you evidence of transcendental intelligence at work designing the very 'molecule of life'

It's not.

then nothing will ever be because your mind is closed to the possibility.

No, it isn't. That you have not presented evidence which is convincing does not mean that our minds are closed, only that you have no evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join