It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Clues

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

I didn't say it was the first 20 minutes I'd spent there, and 20 minutes is more than enough to look at their photo comparisons of the victims and still have plenty of time left over to roll my eyes.

Is this your whole case? Resting entirely on September Clues' view? You might want to look into John Lear's interview on Project Camelot... he'll give you some very flamboyant and semi-anecdotal information about holograms, which you might find somewhat supportive to your NPT case.

I'm amazed that you could read how September Clues deals with the issue of private citizens' video of the second plane and still be firm in your committment. I admit it's possible that ALL the global TV networks were in on it, however improbable that seems to me, but an EMP event to "block" the real view of the twin towers and supplant a fake vision for all of the people filming? Whoa.

Anyway, You seem rigid in your belief, and since you've already said you won't talk to people like me, I'll sign off. I encourage you to look at John Lear's hologram view, and take note of how he changes his story from interview to interview. John is very intelligent, engaging, charismatic, and probably fun to party with. He is an entertainer.

Be well, and adios!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I know about project camelot, it all a joke there like Aaron McCallom? he have his own facebook, none of it make sense there

Have YOU EVER WONDER why million of people cannot used cellphone's picture of the WTC that day? ever wonder why that is?

And cellphone in the airplane that year is not possible in 2001 until later time that cellphone improved.

The pengaton have at least 50 or more security cam but none of them but ONE!

a world most powerful security of the washington?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I never reply to 911 thread but I just had to ask....This is a joke right? I mean you cannot actually believe this. If so...WOW..the 911 truthers are gonna love you...It is people like you that will hold the actual 911 truthers back from getting to the bottom of anything. For the record I am not sure what I believe...but it is definitly not you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

It not a joke and I am not involved with 9/11 truthers because it was planted by the government to confused people with the real truth that september clue has

Sometime truth can hurt badly, you just have to study.

I believed the missile hit the building and you should study that website, everything the new media is a lies, all the video was tampered with awful CGI/cartoon

It take years to work something like this big plan

The next bigger plan will be July 4th 2010 and I know some of you secret agent here do not like what i said about "july 4th, 2010" wink wink

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Look carefully at 1:29, the woman is missing half of her face, you can see tree through her

This technogoly is not impossible if you look into this:

[edit on 25-3-2010 by IceDash]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.septemberclues.info...

Explain why the man in a blue shirt's arm act like a ghost when a brown shirt man walk THROUGH his arm?!

How this possible?!

Easy, the techonogly I point out in youtube

You try debate that on me why his arm act like a ghost

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

Just as the guy on the left is missing some of his nose. It is noticable in many other videos posted on the internet also due to many factors like compression, poor vid quality, pixilation etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

Respectfully, you need to do some more research on sites other than "september clue-less" and become more familiar with the many mistakes, blunders, tricks, slight of hand, half truths being spread about 911.

Just FYI, there are other higher quality vids on Google showing the same vid that does not have the ghost effect you seem to think proves something dubious.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Don't try that cheap "nose missing"

A MAN WALK THROUGH HIS ARM, don't compare "missing nose"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

really, show me that video that was better than this one

come on.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

Do your own research, I went and looked up everything I post. If someone tells me something then I GO LOOK IT UP. I don't whine like some others on here who want others to do what they should have done in the first place.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

You refuse to admit the man walking through his arm is not Pixel or poor quailty!

I do know about pixel and stuff, you refused to accept it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

It's useless to try and debate here. Let the thread sink.
His mind is made up.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Agreed....Goodnight!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

did you or not

I am sorry, let me repeat again

DID YOU LOOK AT THIS?!

Did you or not see a man walk through the man's arm?

If you said no, you are decieving yourself

If you said yes, you cannot said it pixel or anything that poor camera thing that make a man walk through his arm!

You want this thread to end because you know the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

That because you knew I am right, no matter what my heart said, you guys won't admit.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hm, I find it interesting that no will will able to debate why a man walk through the other's man arm

The answer is get is poor pixel, poor quality, poor camera and a missing noses

That is not the answer it should be for explantion of why his arm was slashed across the other man's arm, that not possible in real life camera, even in poor camera

you won't debate it because you are afraid that there no answer of why that happen.

Both of you have commen tactic stuff I seen before.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

To quote you-" We are asked to believe that over 2500 people were trapped in the few floors above the impacts - at around 9:00AM. None of those could have been tourists, since the WTC2 observation deck didn't open until 9:30AM. Anyhow, all access to the WTC was most likely impeded on that morning".

Let me try to enlighten you some...Not everyone that died that day was on the floors above the impacted area. Geeeez... Alot of those killed were not even in the friggin' buildings.DUHHH.

And now I have another very important point I would like to make.,not only to you, but also to those who are wasting their time responding to your apparently irrational rants.

In EVERY single post that you make here, you show a very limited ability to converse in an educated grammatical style. Your punctuation sucks, you present yourself as being unable to form complete sentences,you fail to capitalize etc.,etc.,etc.

And yet, here you are, in the post that I have quoted, appearing to have the ability to formulate acceptable grammar and english.,without all of the uncouth Neanderthal grunts.

So, did the short-term memory loss kick in or what ? Did you momentarily forget the 'dumb-ass image you were trying to project or what ?

Was it your intention to come on here and try to pretend to be a 'truther', while at the same time projecting your ' backwoods, uneducated, hillbilly-ass, toothless, tobacco-spitting ' facade ? The gig is up jethro, take your marbles and go on home. You ain't punkin' nobody here.

MODS: This was not a personal attack.,just pointing out what I see as an obvious substandard attempt to cast 'truthers' in an unfavorable light. Check his posts,you will see my point.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Interesting, it true I have a bad grammar but like you said "not everyone are in the building"

So you sayin that the people died on the street when it collapse? If that true, how come I don't see any dead body in the new media all over the street

The way you talk and act (without debating why the man's arm act like a ghost is again ignored) trying to make me dumb, nice try

I am not very good at grammar and no, I am not involved in any 9/11 truthers

I am far away from that

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

If you so smart, how come you didn't believe in september clues?

Did you read and look at all the video in that sites? If you did, you are a smart man with amazing skill to talk down on me should known better that every new media's are fake

I am glad that show how dumb your brain are, because you don't believe the truth, go ahead and study everything they show, it's all there

Ignore my bad grammar or whatever I say and try study everything that they show before you act like a dumb person who know he think he know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join