It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

September Clues

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.septemberclues.info...

I am strong supporter of this website because it show alot good edvience that sept 11 is full of scam


Can you explain this why all victim's picture look like it was photoshop:

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septclues.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...


Can you debunk this picture why it was photoshop:

www.septemberclues.info...




posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Why it is close staff scrutiny?

Is there something wrong here?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by IceDash]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Are you trying to claim that people who died on September 11th didn't really die? Or that they aren't real people?

I'm confused.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Are you trying to claim that people who died on September 11th didn't really die? Or that they aren't real people?

I'm confused.
They are not real



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So some photos were cleaned up in photoshop to remove artifacts and visual distractions - what's the big deal about that?

Eh what do you mean 'they are not real'?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Please take your time and study in september clues, it will help


Before you blast me with "there no plane" theory

It true the video show no plane but the website explain that it a "MISSILE" that hit the building

as for the victim, you should study on who they are and how fake CNN memorial is, nothing is impossible to created a morph face in all image.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So these people are not real?
Are they 100% CGI?
Names made up?

I respect your quest for the truth, but this is quite a leap.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer
So some photos were cleaned up in photoshop to remove artifacts and visual distractions - what's the big deal about that?

Eh what do you mean 'they are not real'?
I suggest you study first before debating.

You can't debate unless you study the website, you have to study all of it to understand better


I show some image, glasses removed on woman's face, why?

You said it yourself, it is photoshop, so that mean it cannot be trusted!



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Because the original photos weren't very good so they were enhanced. No big conspiracy here...



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky
 


I know it big but it take gut to learn that it all fake, you have to read the website and study first please, don't argue unless you read

How can you debate something if you haven't read the report, please go there and read all of it



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by janon
 


lol...if that true then why this?

www.septemberclues.info...

www.septemberclues.info...

Why not change it better then?

Next time, READ AND STUDY their website!



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
reply to post by keepureye2thesky
 


I know it big but it take gut to learn that it all fake, you have to read the website and study first please, don't argue unless you read

How can you debate something if you haven't read the report, please go there and read all of it


Why do you claim that I have NOT seen September clues? Because I am questioning you? I have seen it, more than once actually. Don't assume that
I have not read it because I have asked you a simple question or 2.

That's no way to get through to people.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Explain why:

www.cadets-cc.ch...
www.justice.gouv.fr...

You can compare that they both are "MIRROR!"



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky
 


Then you wouldn't ask me why these people are not real.

I find it strange you flip-flop around, first you ask me why these are people are not real and now you claim you been there more than once and you didn't know?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This whole thing is a little confusing. Is this saying that everyone that died in the 9/11 attacks were not real? At the time of 9/11, my brother was dating someone who had a grandfather in one of the planes that hit the towers. I heard the message he left them right before it struck.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I did look at the website and I think the memorial bit is absurd. I see a lot of different pictures of the same people at different times in their lives and pictures of completely different people the website is trying to say is the same person.

Also I know two different people that will tell you their loved ones went to work in the Trade Center on September 11th and did not come home. If their deaths were faked, where did they go. I'll give you their numbers if you want to call them and explain.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't know. I kinda like the one below better....




This guy below kinda sums up "September Clue-less" as the garbage it really is.


Google Video Link



I find it pathetic that anyone would fall for the garbage in this video and claim it as some type of "evidence".



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeprojectiles
This whole thing is a little confusing. Is this saying that everyone that died in the 9/11 attacks were not real? At the time of 9/11, my brother was dating someone who had a grandfather in one of the planes that hit the towers. I heard the message he left them right before it struck.
give me name



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by janon
 


give me, that will be more credilbe



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
reply to post by keepureye2thesky
 


Then you wouldn't ask me why these people are not real.

I find it strange you flip-flop around, first you ask me why these are people are not real and now you claim you been there more than once and you didn't know?


Flip Flop around? You have know idea who I am or my stance on 9/11.
Am I NOT allowed to ask you questions?

Please answer my question: Do you feel that these people do not exist, based
on what you have learned from September clues?



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join