It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My, UFO Encounter, Video, Pictures of Site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
this is a video Re-enactement of a UFO i encountered,

correction i do not have a million watt flash light, its a million candle power

second the UFO zoomed North East not south

let me know if this sounds similar to any encounters you have had

anyways heres the video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3/25/2010 by l neXus l]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Love the profile picture btw.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I saw the title of your thread and thought "Alright! Somebody actually got video of the UFO instead of just telling us about it.

So of course when I opened the thread and saw that it wasn't a video of the UFO I was a little disappointed.

If that had happened to me it would freak me out too, but after you shined your flashlight in the air the first time, and the UFO came to it, and scared you, if it scared you so much, why would you do the same thing again a short time later after you ran over to the bushes?

If I was scared of it I might try to hide from it so I wouldn't be abducted, going through those abduction experiments doesn't sound like my idea of fun.

So I take it that since you didn't mention a helicopter sound, you don't think it was a helicopter?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry for the misleading title, did not intensive for it, it was not a helicopter, it moved to fast and there was no noise, I flahsed my light again because I wanted to be sure the UFO was actually attracted to the light

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Never shine a flashlight at a UFO!

I read a case where someone did that and they ended up getting abducted.
Be careful dude!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You should always try shining a light at a UFO. The reports are rare, but there have been occasions outlined in John A. Keel's books where using high-powered lights to notify UFOs you know of their presence has caused the UFO to either respond in unison with the light, or to begin blinking off and on to notify that it knows you know it is there.

To be honest I have never read a documented case where someone who shined a light at the aeroform was abducted. I know plenty of self-claimed eyewitnesses have said they have been abducted after shining a light, but I've never seen anyone actually invite investigators out to verify they claim. Nightstar, if you'd care to point us in the direction of a documented case of this I would be excited to read about it.

~ Scribe

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Not great quality in your video there but what I got from it, was interesting and was clear enough to know what you was talking about.

Can I ask, although you know what you saw, lights and so on and when it happened and how it happened, could you describe in detail what they looked like please?...

I want to hear your explanation, as it sounds similar to what I saw.

I can explain what I saw if you wish but please leave your explanation first, so my sighting can't effect yours. Still although I can explain what I saw, I have a heavy feeling in my head when I try to recall it, not sure why that is but I find it hard to remember!
Even straight after I saw what I saw, I found it hard to remember!

I'll be intrigued to hear how you explain those things you saw.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Good effort.

Your video gave me a sense of where you were and what you saw in a much better way than a written description would have.

I encourage more people to do things like this.

Also, in reply to Wandering Scribe:

I've read a similar account to Night Star's. I think it was either in Whitley Streiber's Communion or Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility, and Transgenic Beings by Budd Hopkins and Carol Rainey.

I think probably the latter.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Thank you, RedBird, I will look into this book and see what the account is.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProject

Sorry for the lack of quality, it was a huge file and I had to.compress it from 100mb to 10mb because of my slow upload speed

The lights were rotating slowly around each other. Almost as if time had slowed down, the craft itself I did not make out, just the lights, although I did not have trouble remembering what happened I had the same dream for a few weeks that took place in the clearing, I go back out there. A few times a week with my camera, but other than a few wired pits in the ground I haven't seen anything , I will try to make yhe video a better quality, any more questions, feel free to ask

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Never shine a flashlight at a UFO!

I read a case where someone did that and they ended up getting abducted.
Be careful dude!

Hey thank you! finally i know how to leave this rock!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

You mean this terrible wonderful place that is the only known part of the universe that supports life?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
You should always try shining a light at a UFO. The reports are rare, but there have been occasions outlined in John A. Keel's books where using high-powered lights to notify UFOs you know of their presence has caused the UFO to either respond in unison with the light, or to begin blinking off and on to notify that it knows you know it is there.

To be honest I have never read a documented case where someone who shined a light at the aeroform was abducted. I know plenty of self-claimed eyewitnesses have said they have been abducted after shining a light, but I've never seen anyone actually invite investigators out to verify they claim. Nightstar, if you'd care to point us in the direction of a documented case of this I would be excited to read about it.

~ Scribe

Here it is Scribe. I used to correspond with the hypnotherapist who worked on this case.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It was Ray Fowler who investigated the case of The Allagash Abduction, and wrote a book about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you.

So, what do you make of it then? Some people have had completely abduction-free encounters using lights to communicate with UFO and aeroforms... yet others seem to have abduction experiences. What's your take on the discrepancy in action from the extra-terrestrials?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I honestly don't have the answer to that question. I guess it depends on what type of alien is in the area. Maybe some have already reached their quota for the day.
Seriously though, I find UFO's and aliens a fascinating subject, but it often brings more questions than it does answers. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out my fellow human beings. lol

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This video being shot during the day of the location where you shinned the light directed upward at the lights in the air during that night is very strange indeed. Between the time 3:04 and 3:05 on the time counter an object, disk or orb appears in the upper left hand top corner of the video. this could be a glitch, but I do not know.

What is even stranger a hawk comes out of the sky from no where at 3:06 on the time counter of the video and goes after a running rabbit until 3:12. Coincidence you be the judge. ^Y^

[edit on 28-3-2010 by amari]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I dis not notice the orb/disk until now, this place seems to be a hot spot, I'm thinking I'm going to go out there tonight and see if I can spot anything unusual

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ooooh, good luck! Hope you have a sighting. I'll be waiting to see if you come across anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

i will definitely, post anything i see up here tonight, not sure if i will see anything though but i do hope for the best

top topics

<<   2 >>

join