It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the near future more and more people will seek...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
...being people's pets. I'm telling you a truth. Just you wait as time goes on. Money has gotten more and more harder to come by... There is a lack in decent jobs that can land a person enough money to become an owner of a decent house.

Understand how pets have it made. And you and I both know pets can really have it made. Certain pet's masters give them a nice, clean place at which where they keep them. Certain pet's masters show them off when bringing them out. Certain pet's masters take really good care of them.

Imagine all your needs beings taken care of by a master, where you are no slave but just a really cool pet. I don't know about you, but I, since I'm not making any real money, would like to be some well off person's human pet. The thing about humans is, is we clean ourselves up unlike other kinds of pets where the master must bathe them. That's one of many advantages in rather owning a human for a pet. Us humans do tend to clean up after ourselves if we make a mess. And humans are more intelligent in talking than the famous pet known as the parrot. Humans really would make for great pets. But what do you think? Should it be acceptable in this 'jod lacking' society these days for humans to be other human's pets? A human pet would be fair game to breed if the master wants their human pet to have babies.

Where may I sign my rights away to be some well off person's pet? I'm telling you it will be a kind of eccentric trend in the future. How much would a human sell for at the pet shop? Human pets would make great companions. And you and I both know it. Human pets would make for great watch guards unlike dogs someone could just give a PB sandwich to to shut up. I mean, a human for a pet could call the cops in case of a troubling matter arising. And you and I both know that would put humans for pets in high demand.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Tormentations]

Know, upon signing your rights away to be a human pet, the master who purchased you, or got you for free, would give you a name they want to call you.

Unlike slaves, pets don't do work for their masters. So human pets would also not be like slaves. That makes all the difference. Or else I wouldnt want to be a human pet.

Ha! Imagine that... Me being as if finacially set on a whole different level without having to work a day in my life anymore being someone's human pet.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I don't know but that was really kinky.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That's creepy, besides people do have human pets....husbands, wives, children.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

My better half is telling me not to respond to this, but I just can't help it.

This sort of thing has been happening for a long time within the "gay community" it's called having a houseboy. Is your post just a fancy way of offering your services to a wealthy homosexual?
Do you know what the most attractive aspect of a pet is? It doesn't talk. Get the picture ?

Some people get pets because they can get along with animals better than with other people,and looking around at the world today, I can't say that I blame them.

I've read some of your other posts, and if I were a mod I would send them all directly here to skunk works because of the level of intelligence you have exhibited thus far. I'm not slamming skunk works BTW, I'm slamming you.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this is worst crap ive ever read ..completely inane ..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sugar Daddy/Sugar Momma, you obviously didn't know that the concept you're presenting is nothing new.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is just...wrong.

second line.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Still sounds like slavery to me bud. I like my dogs better than most of the people I know. My dogs are probably smarter than alot of the people I know as well. I doubt human pets would want to jump into a swamp to get a duck I just shot also. Think I'll stick with my dogs

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of this Kids in The Hall skit:

The slave doesn't speak and is stupid - like a pet.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'd like to read a whole book of predictions about the future, written by schizophrenics. It'd be entertaining, offer great psychiatric insight, and probably not fail on any given page to disturb.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
In the very recent past I was seeking a detailed thread title which explained something about the thread in question.

I'd rather have a replicator Daryl Hannah do gymnastics on my face than a skanky human...

...by a mile.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well it looks like certain people are out of the closet in being real life human haters.

Poor people understand what the human pet thing is about. You which arent poor wouldnt understand and would frown at such a thought of humans being pets.

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Actually there is a place in this world, were women are the masters and the guys are the slaves. It is a certain place, i can’t remember were. All I remember is that it is a BDSM movement. it is in a certain region.

new topics

top topics

join