It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread The Good News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There are some that will hate this thread and question why it is even on ATS, to some it will " reek of cheese". Thats okay with me!
Obviously I like cheese!

With all the anger, doom and gloom, lies, deceit, corruption, and fear, amongst other emotions that seem to be every where you turn these days, I think it is high time we all took a moment, for our own mental well being, to focus on some positive things! There is power in positive thinking as I am sure you have heard!

Take a moment to reflect on your life. Think about the good things that you have been blessed with and then name a few of them here. Lets all be happy for one another and share in each others good fortune! Here are some good things in my life....

1. My children are healthy and happy.
2. My husband and I both still have good jobs.
3. The daffodils are blooming and spring is in the air.
4. I am alive and can see the beauty that surrounds me.

Thats just a few of things that make me feel blessed. I could go on and on but I didn't want to bore anyone! Okay, its your turn to spread the GOOD news!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I got one... none of this stuff will really matter in the end, cause we'll all be dead.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Well I'd hate to spill a cup of cold water, but I havent made a penny to my name with my current audiobook nor with my homebased tarot card reader business.

That's the truth. But I'm just laughing. Laughing at it all. All I have is my laughter. Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

Maybe not, but it matters now wouldn't you say!
You have a sense of humor and that is a blessing!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You have a great outlook it seems! Things will pick up for you, just believe they will and watch! Keep on laughing, it really is the best medicine!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think that you've hit the nail on the head for folks that know what time it is, and what they need to do to stay focused.

It's the positive power of these people that the world is going to need right now, because without it the entire human race would be lost. Now is the time for people who understand what they are to spend that short moment outside of the sphere of reality and take a look skyward, while focusing inward and forever in tune with the empowerments of ascended understanding, because it's going to be a frightful time ahead, AND WE ARE GRAVELY NEEDED.

It's time to clear your ethereal agenda, you have clients awaiting...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a really nice idea

My husband and I are healthy, happy, and live in a house that keeps us warm, safe, and dry.
We are both working. All of my beloved animals are in good health. I laugh at least once a day. I am loved and I am in love.

Thank you for presenting this opportunity.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Thank you! I am trying to turn over a new leaf so to speak. Most days I don't want to get up. I get angry easily and that is out of the norm for me. I have been having nightmares too. I decided that I have been focusing on negative things to much. I have to make a change!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Thank you and thank you for sharing that! May you continue to be blessed!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Seriously, though, i think i have it pretty good in life. I try to remember, some people don't have it as good, there was a time when i also didn't. So if life is pretty good, appreciate it as much as you can cause things can change you never know when! (that can also mean good news to people who are having hard times)

[edit on 24-3-2010 by elcapitano75]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thank you for this thread S&F.
I am healthy and happy, my adult children are happy and healthy, my two grandchildren are also happy and healthy, I am truly blessed.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good things in my life are:
1. I am alive. (I have drowned when I was a kid, talked to an angel and came back to life, I have been saved from impalement at a young age after falling off of a tree, God or his angel lowered me down very gently and I had a feeling of peace love and joy that was AMAZING when I was lowered to the ground by an unseen force. I could have died from an overdose of sleeping pills when I was a teenager, and a few years ago I could have died a couple times from alcohol poisoning.)
2. I have a job.
3. I have had plenty of experiences good and bad, and they have shaped who I am and what I know.
Thanks for posting this thread, it's good to know that this site doesn't cater solely to the arrogant. I nearly left this site, due to all the petty human bashing amongst eachother, I don't want to become bitter like many people here are and I may just leave the site due to the religious intollerance of the majority. Thank you for letting me have my say in this thread. Have a good day. :-)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
wonderful people....i'm so proud.
now the tarot cards are taboo, though....just lettin ya know, God tells me these things to relay....but no worries, just toss the fortune telling.! don't believe me telling you,, just ask Him. He'll talk back!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WondersBeyondOurGalaxy

Thank you so much for sharing your what I would call "miracles"! It gives us all hope and I would love to hear of your life story!! thank you again!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by elcapitano75

Maybe not, but it matters now wouldn't you say!
You have a sense of humor and that is a blessing!

My sense of humor brings me nothing pure sorrow and loneliness. Did I mention it is self-deprecation, without the "self"? See what I mean?

At least it never fails, God bless its heart!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am happy, healthy, and have a wonderful family. I have given up coffee, which has released some serious joy into my system.

I am looking forward to planting the garden, blowing bubbles with the children, rolling down some hills with the wind blowing through our hair, and enjoying the sunshine.
The will always be sorrow, and there will always be pain. The key is to keep the scales balanced with joy. All is possible, One Thought at a Time.

Thanks for starting this thread. Here's to a wonderful day tomorrow.

recycled

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Thank you! That was beautifully stated and I just love the pic used in your avatar!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
1- I love my career
2- I hate how my family turned their backs on me, I'm feeling more alone than ever. My mom didn't sent me all the money she uses to this month and I owe money to all the people I know.
3- My aunt leaved the house to take care of her little grandson. More loneliness around, because I'm living alone from sundays to fridays.
4- due my lack of time (damn college) I can't see my friends till the end of this semester. More loneliness, zero parties, zero random gatherings on the week and even in weekends. I have classes on saturdays and a lot of job to do for mondays.
5- I'm still happy after all. With all the trouble, I manage to do something and still keeping in motion. Finally I'm doing something I love and I'm not going to leave this opportunity. Better times should come. One day or another. And I'd love to have a boyfriend right now, but it's so hard for me due my career... sometimes you just need another human holding your hand and passing their fingers through your head, and since my family left me alone...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thank
You

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think most people who are drawn to ATS like to wallow in doom n' gloom. I know I do, to an extent that probably verges on the pathological. I don't know why this is, and its not always a bad thing, either. However painful it is, as long as we strive to keep our eyes open we are ahead of the blind. Nevertheless, this can go too far. I think it is very important to remind yourself of the positives, be thankful for what you have, and look forward to tomorrow. Even the grimmist of us gloomy stormcrows should take time off from our crusty croakings to celebrate the beautiful and positive sides of life. Otherwise life itself is pointless.

The very fact we have access to a computer suggests that most of us live in reasonably developed economies and are not in immediate danger of starvation. Most of us probably have a roof over our heads and people we care about in our lives, who we help and can be helped by. These facts alone put us in a better situation than several billion suffering souls at least. For those who are facing grimmer conditions, know that you are not completely alone. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And life can be better. There is always hope Belive it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join