posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
Great thread, nice to see a little change here on ATS every one in a while
For me, I am thankful for many things:
1. My parents who love me so much and take good care of me when I get to see them
2. My education. Thanks to assistance from the Government, I am able to attend University, learn, and look forward to a career I enjoy
3. My car. I try to tend not to be too thankful for material things, but indeed my car is of great help when I head home on weekends to see my
4. My girlfriend. Together we get through the insanity that is University, and without her, I would be a lot more lonely so far away from home.
5. I have a house over my head that keeps me warm and cool, and enough money to purchase the things I need such as food.
6. I am thankful for technology. Honestly, life would be a lot different and perhaps not in a good way without the internet or computers. (I actually
had to use the library this week. Can you believe that?!)
7. I am thankful for my God. Really, I don't want to get all religious here, but my God really helps me get through my life as well, even though its
not as hard as others. The relationship we share helps me know there is more to life than just a career, and that Jesus' love is really for the aide
Those are just a few things I can be thankful for! Never hurts to have positive prospects in life!