It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
In that case I feel that 'supporting the troops' is bullsh*t. I can't support the troops.

Being against a war but supporting troops is like saying you're against the Hitler agenda, but you support the troops on the ground carrying out the atrocities.

Nope. Troops are murderers. Mindless brainwashed kids, seduced into mass murder.

I can never support our troops.

Then why don't you leave this wonderful country? I personally support the troops and what you need to be pissed at is those idiot congressmen. Those idiots are the true evil doers.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
oh yeah I saw that video now on youtube the other day. you see people don't understand that if you are carrying rpg's and such during curfew hours that you are liable to get shot. The kid being hurt is pretty sad, but so is war. I hate it when people make our troops the bad guys. This crap ticks me off when our government uses them and when they are done with their service they are tossed in the streets. I still believe 9/11 was an inside job or somebody knew of it. But our troops are not god damn terrorists. Just overworked underpaid soldiers. Congressmen like Rockerfellers or Rothchilds are the ones who keep these troops where they are at.

People piss me off.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ok, can someone tell me where exactly the photograhic equipment can be seen in this image?

yeah, an RPG ready to be used on the apache. I bet some people on here would be cheering if that RPG hit the Apache. I am damned proud to support the troops.

OOOOOrrraahh!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ok, can someone tell me where exactly the photograhic equipment can be seen in this image?

yeah, an RPG ready to be used on the apache. I bet some people on here would be cheering if that RPG hit the Apache. I am damned proud to support the troops.

OOOOOrrraahh!!!

Yeah, let's kill everyone in the world who is armed. (sarcasm)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
War is war, so things like that are bound to happen, but the argument whether the fight should be out there or on our own soil isn't easy to answer I think.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I blame video games for this. Our killbots were raised on video games. There is no option to capture the enemy or take prisoners, they just kill everything. It is not that the people involved in this incident were immoral, they were ammoral. They were never taught all the options avaliable in the real world.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I blame video games for this. Our killbots were raised on video games. There is no option to capture the enemy or take prisoners, they just kill everything. It is not that the people involved in this incident were immoral, they were ammoral. They were never taught all the options avaliable in the real world.

Kind of like the other side and they jut love to behead people. yet they don't have video games. It is called human nature.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
War is glorified Mass Murder
Soldiers are glorified mass murderers, brainwashed and completely delusional into thinking there is somehow honor in killing people.

It's a big scam... a scam the powers that be have been usingover the hearts and minds of the mindless minions for thousands of years.

You know why Vietnam vets got a bad rep? Because they were doing awful things over there, killing anything that moved... and word got out.

Same with this one. The government tries to prepare the public though, and say this time, even if you don't support the war, you have to support our troops.

But that's like saying, even if you don't support Hitler's war, you should still support the stormtroopers who are actually massacring people.

It's pretty stupid. Anyone who buys into it, is buying into a scam.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by earthdude

Kind of like the other side and they jut love to behead people. yet they don't have video games. It is called human nature.

I met the beheaded guy from the video. He was practising setting up oil refineries as fast as possible. I refused to watch the video. Yes, I would behead all who invaded my country, or shoot them with anti-tank rounds.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

I agree war is war and I think the answer is easy on where we should fight. If the war can be fought off our land great lets do it.

I wonder how many people who are against war would be picking up guns and shooting out of there windows if the war was being fought on U.S. Soil?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

So what if war was fought on or around your family? What would you do? Where could you run? Would you fight back? Again there are people who Hate americans for whatever reason and people who hate freedom for whatever reason. To not have war or to not fight back is a submissive response. You loose your right to decide your life once your submissive.... Like the men in the middle east who through there culture have mad mose women submissive. They have no life yet they feel they do because they lost there "war" or they didnt fight back.

God Bless America and God bless our troops

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wikileaks is doing a very good job exposing what governments are trying to hide. If the people knew what they are hiding they would believe that some of the "free" governments are corrupt and running agendas. Keep it up Wikileaks, why should they tell the world that everyone else is corrupt but fail to put their own houses in order.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
if the government is really shooting at its own people...

were F$%ked.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

2 reuters employers, we should care for the scandal that hurts the US image.

20 or more afghan kids - they are a little more evolved than the monkeys, are they, Obama?

Those continuous murders call to God for vengeance! No matter if the perpetrators are US, IS or any other nationals.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Gliese581]

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join