It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

It seams to be the rules of engagement yes. The soldiers are instructed to shoot at kids as well if they pick up a rifle. Basically they have the liberty to open fire if they please at what every they want. And that's what they have been doing all along. When encountering insurgents it makes news. All the other events that are discriminating to the public view does not make the news, but YouTube and other sites.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In that case I feel that 'supporting the troops' is bullsh*t. I can't support the troops.

Being against a war but supporting troops is like saying you're against the Hitler agenda, but you support the troops on the ground carrying out the atrocities.

Nope. Troops are murderers. Mindless brainwashed kids, seduced into mass murder.

I can never support our troops.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The crux : Both sides ( or multiple sides ) of the argument Want “ What is Right "
We know what is right in our own lives ( do we do right ,live right ,treat others right
are grateful for what we have been given , received Right , study and inform our selves Right ? )
Do we participate with respect , clear thought out and thoughtfully communicated reason to
those with different point of view , with out lashing out , being snide condescending name calling etc ?
Do we intrinsically know Right from Wrong in all matters ?
Laugh or Cringe one person that I know of gets it Right almost always
when it comes to human relations , integrity of self she is wise ,has wisdom
no BS ! Dr Laura , and her only son is in Iraq . ( I disagree thinking no US Troops
should be there ) .
Some one said the most dangerous animal on the planet is a white human being
( see British History )
The Moslem Religion is the most ( may be the Jewish Religion also ) the most Dangerous Religion now on the planet . Dangerous to all other Religions and
Dangerous to it’s self as only the Moslems kill other Moslems with such enthusiasm
and relish , the only Religion I know of that kills in it’s own in it’s Holly Places and Mosques . ( wasting pilgrims O what Fun ! )
We live in a Rube Goldburg world , which way is up PLEASE !

www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Excellent read.

www.truthout.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Footage was aired on mexican TV last night. They zoomed in on the guys carrying the wounded children. Still, America is being kept in the dark and fed feces. We are mushrooms.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

www.guardian.co.uk...

Please Note * There are a few swear words in this artical.

Cannot believe they are saying FRAUD..........How the hell do you pretend this happened?

It happened and was truly horrid - This war is so wrong!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am highly disappointed in the response of this release. When the information regarding The My Lai Massacre hit the news America was up in arms for Lt. William Callie head to be served on a silver platter. Now it seems that this kind of news don't bother the majority of the people. This saddens me as at the time I was in the military and my mind set was to defend Lt. William Callie. I have learn much since then and it seems that my country has learned less. This saddens me as I had hope that America would demand answers from the government.

All I can say is not in my name!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah ...like they demand questions of 9/11

Just my 2 cents.

Where are 9/11 NOW! * ON IGNORE* (Within the Government)

[edit on 9-4-2010 by vesta]

EDIT to N in Government..................JEZZzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok, can someone tell me where exactly the photograhic equipment can be seen in this image?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ok, can someone tell me where exactly the photograhic equipment can be seen in this image?

For what?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

So that I can have at least a little bit of sympathy for the "journalists".

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by vesta

So that I can have at least a little bit of sympathy for the "journalists".

Are you trying to say they were not really journalists? Are you saying they deserved to die because you think someone else nearby had an RPG hanging casually off of their arm? Why would you not have their sympathy already? For that matter, what of the people in the van or the man crawling away? Your justification there is...?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the "journalists" were doing a piece on Islamo Terrorists to muster support and sympathy for their cause.

As disturbing as it was to watch this video initially, I'm just saying don't be so quick in your judgment, remember, these are the same folks that use innocent people as human shields.

Hope someone can correct me on this but it seems WikiLeaks it pretty selective in the information and videos they choose to release.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the "journalists" were doing a piece on Islamo Terrorists to muster support and sympathy for their cause.

Of course not. It would support your already embedded myopic ideals. Do you have any evidence of that or is it just what you would fail to be surprised by. I would not be surprised by many things but I can hardly prove all of them so I do not bother building opinions on those ones.

As disturbing as it was to watch this video initially, I'm just saying don't be so quick in your judgment, remember, these are the same folks that use innocent people as human shields.

Who is being quick? How was I quick? What makes you think you got this video before I did?

Who is using who for a human shield in that video? What are you even talking about? This is typical brainwashed nonsense. 'Bad people do bad things so this is ok.' NO. It does not work like that. No one used anyone as a human shield in any of the footage so that has no place here.

It does give great incite as to what you base your opinions on though- nonsense.

Hope someone can correct me on this but it seems WikiLeaks it pretty selective in the information and videos they choose to release.

It seems you are full of ideas based on nothing aren't you. Perhaps you should start that thread and see where it gets you.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ahem, I think you need to read this thread.

WikiLeaks Deception

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Why?
There is no new material there. So some of the Iraqis are fighting back,
I would too.
May have to sooner than we all think.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ahem, I think you need to read this thread.

WikiLeaks Deception

What is the deal with this video? So far in every thread about it, there is some chickenhawk who wants to stick up for it but gets cornered and runs off behind some diversion. If you have nothing to say to the points I addressed or even giving me a reason to follow your link and why it would be relevant, then I really have no interest in just running off where you point.

You have a point to make, make it. It looks to me like you ran all out of BS points and are tossing it off to something else. Not buying.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Having a weapon in Iraq is not a reason to be murdered. Everybody has weapons and I would not photograph without some guys with weapons. Would you?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is it true that their are 20 minutes missing in the wikileaks video? it was alluded to in the colbert report interview in julian assange....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
People seam to forget that the US invaded Iraq on false pretenses.

Since the US dont have a legal reason to be in Iraq. They dont have a legal reason to kill anyone. This is murder no matter how it looks or how long the video tape rolls.

If this engagement is to be justified in any way, the US have to justify their reason to be in Iraq with armed troops in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join