It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Wipes Hand On Bill Clinton's Shirt After Shaking Hands With Haitians (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Dude, Lewinsky, DUUUHH.

Hell, he probably got more germs from Clinton.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
thats hilarious. clinton also rubs his hand on his own shirt, talk about being rude.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I stupidly posted this article today thinking that it had not been posted before (mental note, remember to check firehose.....)

Anyhoo, I got one reply before the thread was closed and I did not have a chance to respond to it there, so I shall here. The poster made note of the fact I am an Aussie commenting on American politics:

Originally posted by: post by sos47

You're from Australia. How about you leave our political leaders for us to worry about and concentrate on the shabby condition of your own country, which has enough going on.

Seriously, you don't see us showcasing your politicians on ATS now do you?

You seem to forget the fact that America touts itself as the worlds superpower and has it's nose in the businesses of all the other countries of the world. What happens in America doesn't just stay in America, it filters out and has consequences for the global community. THAT is a consequence of America sticking it's nose into the worlds business.

Now how about this: If you want me, as an Aussie, to leave your politicians alone then how about a bit of reciprocation and have America get it's nose out of Australia's business? Hmm? Sound like a good plan? I'm guessing not actually as you should have, by now, realised just how very ignorant your post was.

Anyhoo....

To me, the part of this incident that makes me wonder is the fact that immediately after shaking hands with the Haitian, Bush appears to start to wipe his hand on himself first then changes his mind and wipes it on Clinton instead. If it was just a friendly "hurry up" gesture toward Clinton then Bush must have meant to hurry himself up first then changed his mind and hurried Clinton instead. Somehow I don't think that is what happened.....

[edit on 26/3/2010 by Kryties]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

By the way did you see that pile of watermellons in the background?

I'm not seeing the pile of watermelons...and if I did...What is so funny about it?

Please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Bush is a disrespectful idiot, but what's new. Anyway, it's not that big of a deal, especially considering he wiped his ass with the US Constitution for at least 8 years.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Perhaps I'm mistaken in your intent, but this was supposed to be a little light hearted and amusing post right? At least that's how most posters seem to have taken it, myself included.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
lol I would wipe my hands too,those haitians are living on the street.they cant be very clean and as far as Clinton goes..Im sure he has had worse things on his shirt..hehe

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

How about the millions of his own citizens that did die because of his oil ambitions.

Millions???? What millions are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Did you not see clinton do the exact same thing, but on his own shirt? It is extremely humid there, and when you shake a wet sweaty hand, do you wipe it off? Not to mention, have you seen how dirty Haiti is? I would so wipe off my hand, just not on anyone else.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This man working his cattle at the Crawford ranch can now
be understood as a false report. Have any of you ever worked
and I do mean seriously worked cattle?

I'm talking animal husbandry.

There is no-way Mr. Bush's New England blue blued
bain cell could handle his amimals without getting
dirty.

I can only guess how many of my local ranching neighbors,
who so proudly adored Mr. Bush, are secretly confused
by their brethren now.

I truely believe George W. Bush could never have be
a true solder in any war.

In the words of so many conservative pundits,
"Thank You Mr. Bush!".

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

Well let's face it, like many in his party, George W. Bush is a follower not a leader.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I laughed at the video. It's funny. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
(I also can't help but laugh at the fact that a completely oblivious Bill Clinton just kept smiling like a butcher's dog while shaking hands, completely unaware he'd just had God only knows what besmirchment wiped on his shirt.)

Come on, you're talking about a guy that wiped himself on some chicks dress (lol).
I'm sure he took it all in stride.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've learned a lot from this thread.

First, some people cannot see the obvious: both Bush and Clinton wiped their hands. I suppose that even after eight years of BS, some people still stick up for Bush and just won't have it that he wiped his hands.

Second, there's a lot of sneaky racism here: comments about watermelons, for example.

Third, many Americans seem to think that hand sanitizing is necessary. I'd like you folks to go away and read up about the miracle that is the immune system.

Fourth, this American obsession with hygiene (which, btw, can lead to an increase in allergic reactions if children are over-protected, because their immune systems don't get germs to work on) makes them very rude. If someone wiped their hand after shaking mine, I'd think they were pretty insulting.

Fifth - the observations about Bush's utter disregard for other people are spot on (like it shouldn't have been obvious already!) If he'd wiped his hand or glasses on my shirt, I'd have spat in his face.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by rich23]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Edit - wrong thread dammit !!!

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It was a funny video...would have been funnier if "W" had flipped his hand over and wiped the other side too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join