It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Wipes Hand On Bill Clinton's Shirt After Shaking Hands With Haitians (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Video

During their first joint visit to Haiti this week, George W. Bush appears to have wiped his hand on Bill Clinton's shirt after shaking hands with a crowd of Haitians.

If that is what happened -- Breitbart.TV first raised the question after seeing the video below -- it builds on Barack Obama's story of Bush's compulsive need for hand sanitizer. But whatever Bush's reason, it looks pretty bad.

Obama's story

When the men first met back in 2006 over breakfast at the White House, things didn't go so well.

Obama recounted the meeting in his book, "Audacity of Hope," recalling Bush's use of hand sanitizer, odd sense of humor and attempt at advice.

Bush wasn't happy with Obama's description of the meeting, expressing his irritation to Bill Sammon, Fox News' Washington Deputy Managing Editor:

The two men shook hands and then, according to Obama, Bush turned to an aide, "who squirted a big dollop of hand sanitizer in the president's hand."

Bush then offered some to Obama, who recalled: "Not wanting to seem unhygienic, I took a squirt."

This is one of the reason why I don't want McCain to be the president in the first place. He too has a certain quirk (his temperament) that is rather unnerving. But let's forget McCain, let's go back to what dubya did.

If it's about hygiene then why he wiped his hand on bill's shirt. It's bill's shirt for crying out loud, who knows where it has been.

It seems that dubya has some sort of obssesive compulsive behaviour, which is not a good thing if you're doing one of the most important job in the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Serious, Bush wipes his hand on Clintons shirt and were going to be a stink about it? I havent seen the Video so Ill reserve comment on that, But I to use hand santizer when I shake someone hands. You dont know where or what there hands have been touching, and lets face People are freaking Nasty...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, didn't Kaye already tell us that George Bush hates black people

Barack is half black and most Haitians are black, so George is probably just protecting himself since he probably believes "blackness" to be contagious.

I use hand sanitizer occasionally , but nothing is better than actually washing your hands.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is really weak man. I was looking so forward to seeing Bush do something stupid but alas no. Its not even a wipe.

By the way did you see that pile of watermellons in the background?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry as i know this probably isn't the reply you were looking for, but i found that hugely amusing! just fell into uncontrollable fits of laughter!

I find it funny, rude and disrespectful, not that i care much because neither of them deserve or warrant any respect.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Haha! That is a hilarious clip!

He may have a psychiatric issue with hygiene, but come on... That was blatantly disrespectful and dumb for a (supposed) leader to behave that way.

Just more proof that Bush has no couth...add it to the list...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

That definitely looks like a wipe to me. IMO this is less about Bush's hygiene nuttiness, that it is about his complete lack of regard for others. This is a pattern, as demonstrated by this lovely 2004 moment caught on tape where Bush decides to wipe his freaking glasses on the shirt of a TV show producer who is talking w/ the TV host. It doesn't even occur to him that such behavior is unacceptable, and that other people have basic dignity.

Check it out: politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You call that a wipe?

I was a little disappointed in that video, I was expecting him to rip out Clinton's shirt tail and wipe his hands on it like it was a towel,

Looked more like a pet to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is the last straw. We need to get Bush out of office now!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Well, didn't Kaye already tell us that George Bush hates black people

Barack is half black and most Haitians are black, so George is probably just protecting himself since he probably believes "blackness" to be contagious.

I use hand sanitizer occasionally , but nothing is better than actually washing your hands.

Bush did a lot for Africans,
www.guardian.co.uk...

They may not be George Bush's natural constituency but Rwanda's prostitutes have good things to say about him. So do poor South Africans abandoned by their quixotic government, and doctors across Africa who otherwise regard the American president as a walking crime against humanity.

As Bush arrives in Africa today at the start of a five-country tour he will be welcomed chiefly for an initiative which has gone largely unnoticed outside the continent but which has saved the lives of more than a million people with HIV.

The $15bn (£7.6bn) President's Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (Pepfar) is in its fifth year and has been hailed as a "revolution" that is transforming healthcare in Africa and has been praised as the most significant aid programme since the end of colonialism.

Bill Clinton's legacy in Africa was the debacle of Somalia and the abandonment of Rwanda's Tutsis to the 1994 genocide. But with Pepfar, Bush's primary contribution will be greatly extending millions of lives even though the programme has been criticised for emphasising abstinence in Aids education and using religious organisations to deliver care.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yuck, now that was Funny ... Bill got crapped on by George...
take a close look at Clintons Face when he realized what George did.
and George played off as lets get moving... ha ha ha

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

dude (or dudette as the case may be)

It was sarcasm.

link   
Yea he is quite a racist,

I ask the Congress to commit $15 billion over the next five years, to turn the tide against AIDS in the most afflicted nations of Africa and the Caribbean" President George W. Bush

In May 2003, the US Congress approved, and President Bush signed into law, the "United States Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria Act of 2003".2 This legislation approved expenditure of up to $15 billion over 5 years and it provided the legal and policy framework for the expenditure.

The first "new" money of $350 million was made available by Congress in January 2004.3 Full implementation of PEPFAR began in June 2004.

PEPFAR was reauthorised for a further five years when President Bush signed the “Tom Lantos and Henry J Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008”, in July 2008.4 The act authorised up to $48 billion for PEPFAR for fiscal years (FY) 2009-2013. It was named in honour of two late congressmen, one Republican and one Democrat, who authored the original 2003 act.

www.avert.org...

fourteen specific countries, now usually referred to as “focus” countries:

Botswana, Cote d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Guyana, Haiti, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.

48 billion, what's Obama done so far?

[edit on 103131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
This is the last straw. We need to get Bush out of office now!!!

Need I say more?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

dude (or dudette as the case may be)

It was sarcasm.

OH LOL hard to tell on the forum.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I suppose it is.

I think most people here are being sarcastic, is Bush wiping his hands on Clinton really a huge issue? No. But it is amusing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
he sure did wipe his hand! that is hilarious
I can't seem to blame him though, I would have done the same thing
seriously...can you imagine the germs that must be broiling down there...yuck

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I just watched the video again, look right around 16 seconds into it, right after George wipes his hand on Bill's shoulder, Bill wipes his own hand on his chest. Whomever they shook hands with must have been sweating like a pig...gross...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wait a minute- this thread was really humorous until you decided to defend Bush

I like the information you gave because I never knew that he did so much for them- And playing Devils advocate is always a good thing, but George W. Bush a good guy? Really? How about the millions of his own citizens that did die because of his oil ambitions.. opps.. I mean weapons of mass destruction.. no, sorry...Osama Bin Laden

Sorry, my wrath toward the man cannot be concealed- no offense to anyone- Its just hard to read anything good about him at this moment- Maybe my therapist will help me overcome this issue

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OMG...I just heard that Bush has been hospitalized with a terminal case of Haitian Cooties

Nice find OP

S&F for making me laugh....and for revealing Bush's OCD

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join