It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Of Planet Earth (Picture Included)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

What a load of half-baked, ignorant tripe. That is a list of all the world's central banks you've posted. Are you claiming that all of them are owned by the Rotschilds? Well, they are not. Most of them are owned lock, stock and barrel by the governments of their countries. Independent central banks are not as common as you think--and even when a central bank is independent, it doesn't mean the Rotschilds own it.

Let's just put it this way, they have 165 central banks around the world that LEND money to governments, wealthy individuals, billion dollar corporations, etc.

You haven't the first idea how what central banks are and what they do, have you? Do you know the difference between a central bank and a currency board?

[edit on 25/3/10 by Astyanax]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't understand the negativity. Ok, so his family is loaded and has a lot of influance.
So what? he looks like a friendly guy.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i've noticed a symbol at the back of the watch hes wearing (looks like a 666) but dont take my word for it, have a look yourself

go to this website and explore the watch hes promoting, also watch the video, they seem to like the ONE EYE...

link

Sorry, I don't see the 666 but damn, that is a NICE WATCH.

I want one.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwynniver

Yes he's just as friendly looking as your avatar.

A demon hides within.

And I don't think people can mentally grasp what $300 Trillion is.

So let's just put it this way:

$1 Trillion.

That's 1,000 Billion Dollars.

That's 1,000,000 Million Dollars

In another century or so the Rothschild family will have $1 Quadrillion.

He can decide what country gets sacrificed in the new world order and what doesn't.

Do a little thinking...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes he's just as friendly looking as your avatar. A demon hides within.

Coming from a empty headed &*&9 like you, I'll take it as a compliment. Apparently you take pleasure in insulting people who just give their honest opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
David indeed does look like what "most" portraits of Jesus tend to look like, but that man is no God of mine.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, this thread took a wrong turn somewhere? WTH?

I enjoyed reading the OP, and seeing the picture of David.

Notice he bites his fingernails, and wears a red Kabbalah (however it's spelled, oops) bracelet.

Good OP, OP! Not sure what's up with all the grouchy folks about this thread. I liked it.

Edit to add: Yes, it is creepy for any one family to wield so much power. If everything in the OP is true, then this family does indeed run the world.
Scary. I can't imagine why anyone would want to.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you build a tower to heaven for people to live in and act as gods, someone will be at the top and someone will be the slaves who build the tower.

We all know what happens to the kingdom that does not tend well to the sheep.

The tower will fall, but not before there are many plagues, diseases and famines. Natural events/disasters will be a catalyst to these things.

The next decade or two is going to be an interesting ride. I hope you all are living wisely. Know what you need for a healthy life and ensure as much of it as possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Being rich automatically makes you the worst person on Earth?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Careful there now.

In every religious scripture, mankind had been warned of 'false prophets'.

He may indeed looked like something out of the Turin shroud, but REMEMBER ALWAYS:-

1. Our common Creator had NEVER ALLOWED any image made of Himself, for he knew the beast within each of us, that will only make use of images to fool others.

2. The Messiah, had NEVER claimed he was God, but only a son of God, just as you and me are - children of our common Creator, created by Him. The Messiah was an evolved being, sent to us by our Creator, in mortal form, to elevate us all to a higher form of existance. It is his message - from our Creator, that we must take heart to within our hearts, to worship our Creator and listen to his guidance for us all with our free will, or suffer the painful path of mistakes we humans often make.

The Messiah, is our teacher, our most compassionate brother, and he will help and pray for us, so that we may follow the right path of our Creator's will for us to fulfill our destiny.

3. It is the conscionable ACTIONS and DEEDS, of a prophet/teacher/messenger, that we will follow, on our free will, and NEVER just because someone looks like a divine personage. Walk around on our planet and you will find many from all social strata looking like a figure from the Turin shroud. The true Messiah have no need for huge sums of earthly mortal coins robbed/conned from others to perform his work. So do not be fooled.

Good luck and God bless!
edit on 16-1-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

With all the inbreeding they're involved in I wouldn't be surprised...off topic still LOVED that movie it was hysterical thanks for the laugh.
On topic again...I would not trust him, his aura is black...and blood red...and very murky...sinister...bad aura!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwynniver
I don't understand the negativity. Ok, so his family is loaded and has a lot of influance.
So what? he looks like a friendly guy.

Some say he looks like Jesus, I think he sort of looks like a young Lionel Luthor from Smallville hehe.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He bites his nails. This is an obsessive compulsive disorder. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yes that's "IF" the people woke up.

For a family that's been running the planet for the past 200+ years it seems very unlikely that the people will wake up any time soon.

The man is worth TRILLIONS of Dollars he needs to be talked about as often as possible.

NOTHING in the world matters until this family is researched further and brought to mainstream....NOTHING.
I run the world and i don't know this guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeah

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dalan.

Huh, he looks like the different depictions of Christ...

That is kind of ironic.

Well, at least we know what he looks like, so does anyone know any professional ninjas?

I dunno. He looks a bit like Mike Rutherford of Genesis.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dalan.

Huh, he looks like the different depictions of Christ...

That is kind of ironic.

Well, at least we know what he looks like, so does anyone know any professional ninjas?
ninjas are kids to the kraken

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by jinx880101

You know what actually would be funny?

If the secret black op project (if it really exists) called Project Bluebeam was beaming the return of Jesus and it was actually David De Rothschild!

He owns the entire world's money supply.

He is the GOD to many if you consider what the GOD actually stands for:

Gold.Oil.Drugs.
I probably should be briefed on that project.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join