It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Of Planet Earth (Picture Included)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

As I said, it's likely to be $5 trillion. I believe an evaluation was made in 1997, that was at the $3 trillion for total assets (off the top of my head). But, I have no idea how we end up at $500 trillion in 2010.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Are we all really surprised that the OP got his facts wrong and then proceeded to hack out a poorly written center-piece of BS?

I mean...comon...the OP's track record for making shameless threads of exaggerated nonsense is know, and here he lives up to that standard once again.

It must be a horrible world to live in when you base all your views on watered-down conjecture and straws grasped blindly.

I boo this type of posting and can only point towards the OP's last "great report".

100% world war to begin on a random date pulled from thin air

I think Emerald Dragon's "views" speak for their own credibility (or lack of).

I wonder who agrees.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i've noticed a symbol at the back of the watch hes wearing (looks like a 666) but dont take my word for it, have a look yourself

go to this website and explore the watch hes promoting, also watch the video, they seem to like the ONE EYE...

What about the time on his watch...is that of some significance too? There is another thread discussing a ring watch found in a tomb in China. The time on that watch stopped at about the same time as the one this guy is wearing...coincidence?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
is that a Hindu blessing bracelet he is wearing or just some small red beads?

Interesting...

Yes he is wearing a Kabbalah Bracelet which was the first thing I noticed, If nothing else this can help to give a little more insight into the person he is.

The Red String protects from the influences of the Evil Eye. In historic tradition, the Evil Eye is a very powerful negative force. It refers to the unfriendly stare and unkind glances we sometimes get from people around us.

According to Kabbalah, the critical need to confront the problem of negative influences cannot be underestimated. Kabbalah teaches us that we can remove intrusive negative influences by using tools such as the Red String!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by 1Veritas]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Who knows maybe this will be the guy to free to world by giving away all his money. I know of nothing bad about the man, being born into a wealthy family isn't a crime.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Who knows maybe this will be the guy to free to world by giving away all his money. I know of nothing bad about the man, being born into a wealthy family isn't a crime.

LOL...My wife and I had a conversation a few nights ago...we don't have kids, so we were deciding who should be the beneficiary of our estate...we decided that the federal government will get it with the stipulation that it goes ONLY towards paying off the deficit...granted we are not nearly as wealthy as this guy...but every little bit helps

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
is that a Hindu blessing bracelet he is wearing or just some small red beads?

Interesting...

It is the red string. It has a deep symbolism and it is destined to go into the last great sacrificial fire, along with the cedars of Lebanon and the bloodied hands represented by the hyssop. It will happen at the time of the symbolic red heifer sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Bank of Canada is a Crown corporation and as such is owned by the government of Canada, not the Rothschilds.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
LOL at the comments about him looking like jesus.

He kind of does have that look.

To me, he reminds me a little of a younger looking Lionel Luther from Smallville.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Oh, it will go towards the debt. You know the interest payment. Kind of like paying on a credit card. The owners of the Federal Reserve will thank you kindly I am sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I've done my research you are the one that hasn't.

Go to the families own website www.rothschild.com and you'll see that the head of their worldwide banking chairman is David De Rothschild.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

They own all governments.

You can sit there and pretend that the central banks of so and so country belongs to so and so, but then if you look at WHERE they get their loans and money from you get the good old Rothschild family.

They OWN the American Economy, yes the entire economy, and don't be surprised if they actually own the Federal Reserve as well.

The family's networth is in the Trillions of Dollars. They can literally BUY anything they ever desire.

The world belongs to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
Go to the families own website www.rothschild.com and you'll see that the head of their worldwide banking chairman is David De Rothschild.

The banker: David René James de Rothschild

The horticulturist: David Lionel de Rothschild

The guy from the OP: David Mayer de Rothschild

If you are extremely observant, you might realize that all three of them are named DAVID DE ROTHSCHILD, yet they are different people…

Hint check out their middle names…
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a2310ff150f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
um yes..... There is only one god. and hes god of absolutely everything and nothing

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Yeah, sure they do. Got any evidence of that? Speculation, theories, and made up genealogies aren't evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It is a well known fact that the Rothschild and Rockefeller family are the wealthiest families of the world.

That's not a "theory".

It's Fact.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
You know what actually would be funny?

If the secret black op project (if it really exists) called Project Bluebeam was beaming the return of Jesus and it was actually David De Rothschild!

I've heard these people are frustrated that they cannot rule out in the open.

I bet they've certainly thought about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Looks human to me. hes got a spify watch. that picture makes that watch look better then it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Very wealthy and influential family, yes.

Owner and controller of everything that happens on earth, not so much.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You do know that the Rothschilds are just keepers of the wealth, along with the Rockefellers. The ladder goes higher my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join