It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy UFO - Close Up In Focus...Is This Real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey all. I just stumbled on this and I couldn't find any relating threads. This video doesn't have a lot of attention from what it appears and I really can't make this out. If this is a real video what it this object? It looks like it has a bright portal that opens?

Notice how they zoom out so you can see how far it is in relation to other stars and the street lamp. When this gets close up it looks more in focus than almost any UFO video I have seen. I don't know, I thought some of you might like this, not sure what else to say...

Simple answer or one of the best UFO videos to date?

Date taken 07/06/07.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Pretty interesting!

Hard to make out if its out of focus or not!

I'm sure an expert (self-proclaimed or actual) will be along shortly to sort this out!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is definitely worth a look.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Very interesting! Is it jusy me or does it seem as if it has some sort of tail on it? Or something following it?

link   
I'm pretty skeptical about this.
I clicked on the Youtube link. After watching it a couple of times I paused it on 0:32 seconds.

Whilst my original idea was that the camera was aimed towards the nightsky, all is not as it seems because on pausing at 0:32 you can clearly see a larger cloud or maybe the side of a building? a shadow of something to the left.

Also the supposed ufo is now at the same height or position of this larger object to the left. So whatever it is would appear to be lower down now than first thought, because the street light is so low, the person making the video is almost level if not above the street light.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Superiorraw]

link   

Originally posted by RedBird
This is definitely worth a look.

Yeah that's what I figured too. But hmm I mean it kind of looks like some high tech super lit plane or something.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

Thanks for the reply. I don't have photoshop and honestly my eyes aren't that great so I appreciate the help. It could just be something electronic I suppose that guy is filming? I really don't know

Edit: Although that spot in the frame is where it was zoomed out pretty much max at that spot, could that object be in the sky still? Could it be low?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I dont have photoshop either mate. That was taken with cropper from my pc. I paused the video and cropped the image from my screen.

What makes me question this is that if you are taking a photograph or video of a natural UFO, your aim would be well above the streetlight? Where as during the 32 second mark he seems to be pointing the camera 'face on' whats the word i'm looking for?

The angle just doesn't seem right for it to be way up in the clouds/sky like the youtube contributor claims it to be.
The desc says:
a strange object in the night sky. Villacidro, Sardinia, Italy, Europe,

If its in the night sky, why is the street light in the bottom of the picture at 0:32. And put it another question., if it is in the nightsky, what is the object to the left of the image? Is it a mass cloud? it could be but i doubt it as the shape is too flat on one side, i guess someone who's better than me at video interpretation would know.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The other thing that made me curious was the shortness of the film. If i saw something like that I would film it until it either took off or my battery died

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Holy Flying Jelly Fish, Batman. It's a Flying Cookie.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I suggest you edit this video to negative. May be a way of to see more of its shape.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
i can't open a thread for the news but here is a new story from Italy

Article

a man was driving his car on the way back to home and he saw an erect creature that was walking and he had to stop in order not to hit it. They have been looking at each other and then the creature escaped in the forest. It was naked,little and grey and was not an animal because it has been accerted that in the zone there aren't any wild animals. For the full article see the above link and use a translator eventually,i think it's really interesting. The scary guy told his happening a few days later and CISU is trying to find out what that thing was.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Larson]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This is a video of two halves for me, the first part to show the 'ufo' and the odd second part to show it's real world, that bugs me. The first part looks Maya to me, the pull back shows stationary other lights and odd clouds but the maker of the video then decides to cut off instead of pan down to show a reference point.

He then restarts shooting from looking at ground level and does not return to the craft, that and the shortness of the video stroke me as too weird.

As previously said you would keep you camera on it for ages as it didn't seem to be going anywhere..

For those reasons it gets the FAKE card from me..

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you look carefully it looks like a portal open and closes situated on the undercarriage of the UFO. Lights suddenly beam through as the gate/door opens and closes. This can clearly be seen through out the whole video prior to to 31 seconds, up to 31 seconds in the video he appears to be on the road underneath the street light filming upwards towards the UFO. 32 seconds onwards it appears the video cuts to a diff part of the recording where he is now situated above the street light, possibly filming from his balcony or rooftop. Nothing out of the ordinary there, i would say it is just bad editing. However one must ask what was he filming? looks genuine to me but then again it could be CGI. Never know these days.. Further analysis of the video is needed, can someone please when you have some spare time analyze this video and help determining what it could be. Fake or real.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by james2009
If you look carefully it looks like a portal open and closes situated on the undercarriage of the UFO. Lights suddenly beam through as the gate/door opens and closes. This can clearly be seen through out the whole video prior to to 31 seconds, up to 31 seconds in the video he appears to be on the road underneath the street light filming upwards towards the UFO. 32 seconds onwards it appears the video cuts to a diff part of the recording where he is now situated above the street light, possibly filming from his balcony or rooftop. Nothing out of the ordinary there, i would say it is just bad editing. However one must ask what was he filming? looks genuine to me but then again it could be CGI. Never know these days.. Further analysis of the video is needed, can someone please when you have some spare time analyze this video and help determining what it could be. Fake or real.

For me the pan down which sort of shows a street has no reference to the second small video of the lamp, it's as if he's trying to convince you it's the same spot although there's not actual visual proof it is.

As for trap doors etc, look at the Hati vid of old for how well a short segment can look, the shorter the more convincing...

As my sig says, I AM a believer but to many odd points jump off that video, shortness, odd pans and cut offs and certainly not that in focus as you are lead to believe..

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Like others have said, the object is not in the sky but on a roof.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Kind of looks like reflection in window.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
uh.. i'm seeing the moon partially covered by thin clouds...
Maybe cannabis isn't the best ATS companion

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superiorraw
I'm pretty skeptical about this.
I clicked on the Youtube link. After watching it a couple of times I paused it on 0:32 seconds.

Whilst my original idea was that the camera was aimed towards the nightsky, all is not as it seems because on pausing at 0:32 you can clearly see a larger cloud or maybe the side of a building? a shadow of something to the left.

Also the supposed ufo is now at the same height or position of this larger object to the left. So whatever it is would appear to be lower down now than first thought, because the street light is so low, the person making the video is almost level if not above the street light.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Superiorraw]

My Initial thoughts:
The guy is standing on a balcony filming "straight" at the ufo. (IT IS A
UFO as in, we dont KNOW what it is YET).
The greyish parts i would call distortion from other objects nearby.
And the fact that he is filming from above street lvl is seen at the
end of the movie.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
uh.. i'm seeing the moon partially covered by thin clouds...
Maybe cannabis isn't the best ATS companion

That is funny stuff. So I guess we are leaning towards fake here for many reasons. Nobody has come out and really killed this one yet though. Hopefully we can have someone still put this in the coffin with a nice analysis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join