It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks again for the info, Proto! I'm looking for any direct ties between Aspinwall and Russell - no luck so far, just a couple of indirect ties, such as the connection to FDR and the like.

The possible OSS/AIG connection interests me - Cornelius Vander Starr actually founded the company in Shanghai in 1919, and would later become an OSS operative. The networks he formed in pre-Maoist China would be the backbone of the whole intelligence operation in that region. I suspect, however, that his intelligence networks may have been rooted more in opium than in insurance. I found this:

The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), the CIA's parent and sister organizations, cultivate relations with the leaders of the Italian Mafia, recruiting heavily from the New York and Chicago underworlds, whose members, including Charles 'Lucky' Luciano, Meyer Lansky, Joe Adonis, and Frank Costello, help the agencies keep in touch with Sicilian Mafia leaders exiled by Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. Domestically, the aim is to prevent sabotage on East Coast ports, while in Italy the goal is to gain intelligence on Sicily prior to the allied invasions and to suppress the burgeoning Italian Communist Party. Imprisoned in New York, Luciano earns a pardon for his wartime service and is deported to Italy, where he proceeds to build his heroin empire, first by diverting supplies from the legal market, before developing connections in Lebanon and Turkey that supply morphine base to labs in Sicily. The OSS and ONI also work closely with Chinese gangsters who control vast supplies of opium, morphine and heroin, helping to establish the third pillar of the post-world War II heroin trade in the Golden Triangle, the border region of Thailand, Burma, Laos and China's Yunnan Province.

Lucky Luciano and the CIA

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

Brilliant investigation!!! The Illuminati Freemasonry rules USA, there's no doubt!! And for the 980.674 time I sai: Barack Obama was elected to be a SCAPEGOAT. The ONLY reason 'cos an afro-american was allowed to become president of a racist anglo-saxon funded country, is to be USED. Behind him, The US Freemasonry is playing THIS GAME: They put Obama in the White House, they are pulling his strings, most likely they are behind these unpopular bills and surely they are spreading the Obama hatred propaganda, to spark a terrible ethnic civil war, in order to install the Martial Law and remove civil rights. Once it's done, the american democracy is gone and the superpower nation is no longer an obstacle to the Illuminati UN, install a world wide dictatorship.
It's seems that the agenda is working fine...

You know it's kind of arrogant sounding to say great minds think alike but I truly agree with those statements.

I wouldn't so much say Masons put him there as the usual selection apparatus at Bohemian Grove seems to have. They certainly didn't stand in the way of it, if they didn't select him and the would have only selected him or allowed him into office for those very same reasons you have mentioned.

These were my fears before the election and as I was cautioning a friend today who was quite upset over the healthcare passage I said "look we know what's going to happen, how can we be surprised or upset just to be upset when we have been saying from the beginning during the general election and right after it that these things would happen".

Healthcare should be a wake up call for people who believe what you posted but yet don't believe all at the same time.

People need to believe it, it is happening and its happening right before our eyes!

It's going to continue to happen and its very likely everything and then some you have mentioned will transpire within the four years of Obama's Presidency and there is an excellent chance what Obama will go down in history as, is the last president of the U.S.!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Thanks again for the info, Proto! I'm looking for any direct ties between Aspinwall and Russell - no luck so far, just a couple of indirect ties, such as the connection to FDR and the like.

I will try to put some serious research into that for you friend.

I think it is entirely possible to establish Skull and Bones with the World Wide Drug Trade and even the Hospital Industry throughout America and much of the world as an other outlet for drugs.

There are a lot of tie ins across the board and I think that the current Healthcare Bill is in part tied in with it too.

We are marching on to a New World Order and nothing seems to be stopping and slowing that agenda.

One thing is for sure that information resources are being steadily wiped out by those who would like them not to be common knowledge.

Research while the researching is still good!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I will try to put some serious research into that for you friend.

Thanks. I would love to stay awake and continue looking at this stuff, but alas, work happens in five hours from now so I should force myself to sleep.

I think it is entirely possible to establish Skull and Bones with the World Wide Drug Trade and even the Hospital Industry throughout America and much of the world as an other outlet for drugs.

Definitely. Just a quick question: much of my research has revolved around what Carrol Quigley calld "the Eastern Establishment", which is actually more British based than American based, but is completely intertwined in American economics. I covered some aspects of it in this thread:

The Nazi and Fascist Origins of the Bank for International Settlements

Would the Skull and Bones be the same as this group of people, or would it simply be an organization with a vested interest?

There are a lot of tie ins across the board and I think that the current Healthcare Bill is in part tied in with it too.

I concur, seeing as the health care bill has been another in a long line of bail outs to various corporate monopolies (Middle East wars for the arms industry, the auto bailout, and the notorious AIG bail-out). This time Big Pharma and the Insurance industry are getting bailed out and the plutocracy comes one step closer.

Now I wonder something. It is a known fact that Obama consulted with lobbyists and representatives from the insurance industry in the days and weeks and months leading up to this so-called reform. I wonder just how many people from TATA AIG (AIG's heath and life insurance division) he consulted?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Now I wonder something. It is a known fact that Obama consulted with lobbyists and representatives from the insurance industry in the days and weeks and months leading up to this so-called reform. I wonder just how many people from TATA AIG (AIG's heath and life insurance division) he consulted?

What's truly amazing is that more or less that the Insurance Companies, HMO's, Drug Companies and Medical Associations more or less wrote this entire bill for them, and did it pretty openly and the Government was still able to brazenly sell it to a number of people as being for the people!

No wonder they refuse to dump real money into NASA the only thing that keeps people from wanting to get off this crazy rock is the fact there is no way off of it!

I will keep you posted on what I can find out for you in my research.

Rest well.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
...I always wondered how they'd somehow be able to monopolise industry all in to a state regulated system in gradual steps and I couldnt ever figure it out... makes sense though, slow desensitisation where they take control of it over time by imposing problem and then imposing the solution, slowly consolidateing money and power, til government technically owns everything and we are in debt to them?

Oh well, I dont like carrying a wallet, and this chip in my finger is much more convenient...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
...I always wondered how they'd somehow be able to monopolise industry all in to a state regulated system in gradual steps and I couldnt ever figure it out... makes sense though, slow desensitisation where they take control of it over time by imposing problem and then imposing the solution, slowly consolidateing money and power, til government technically owns everything and we are in debt to them?

Oh well, I dont like carrying a wallet, and this chip in my finger is much more convenient...

As they said in Star Wars..."So this is how democracy dies...to thunderous applause!

One small step for Healthcare, one giant leap for the New World Order.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Very well put man, S&F.
Skull & Bones are is indeed a powerful arm of the. lets call them, deceivers.
Obviously many of its members ended up in powerful positions within the US govt and elsewhere, even if they were ex cons or war criminals.
The connection of the date 3/22 and the 332 Skull & Bones is undeniable and is no mere coincidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
To play devil's advocate, maybe these people who have shaped and formed the world through these many centuries actually know what they are doing. Does anyone really believe that an effort this grand, on this scale, was undertaken solely for the purpose of amassing wealth? If that were the case, more money could be made by perpetuating international conflict, rather than establishing a one-world government, it seems to me.
I've seen much talk on this and other forums regarding the lost wisdom of the ancients. Perhaps, and I'm just spit-balling here, but perhaps an attempt has been made to preserve that wisdom until such time as it can be understood again. Too much is lost in history and time to have any kind of accurate view of such things, it seems.
Been lurking for some time. Seemed like it was worth jumping in at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I don't think it's about amassing wealth, I think it's more to do with complete and utter domination. In other words 'power'.

This is one of the best threads I've read in a long, long time. I'll definitely be looking into Skull and Bones more than I currently have.

Thanks to you all.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Washington (CNN) - President Obama used a total of 22 pens to sign the historic health care reform bill into law. To keep as mementos, the president handed all but three of the pens out to various luminaries like Vicki Kennedy, widow of Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Massachusetts.

It's almost as if they're mocking us.

What's sad is that we're all talking about it now, but a month or two from now, paying mandatory health care will be the norm, just like car insurance.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One of those secrets is of course the meaning of 322.

Many believe it revolves around pagan rituals but I for one believe it has a far more secret meeting.

Julius Gaius Caesar who legend says was assassinated on the floor of the Roman Senate did not in fact die. His nephew Octavian later known as Augustus Caesar and Lepidus secreted him out of Rome while Mark Anthony held a mock funeral using another man’s shrouded body, to fool the assassins and whip up public fervor and backlash against them.

Caesar lay near death unconscious for 7 days following the attack and reopened his eyes for the first time on March 22. 322.

[edit on 24/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

where are you getting this information about this supposed 7 day theory?

didn't Tupac do the same thing?

(please note the shirt he's wearing)

No but seriously... Julius Gaius Caesar: 13 July 100 BC – 15 March 44 BC

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm confused about this March 22. 322 date.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I posted this on another 322 thread:

Obama used 22 pens to sign the HCR into law today. More fuel for the fire?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

22 pens and he kept 3

President Obama used a total of 22 pens to sign the historic health care reform bill into law. To keep as mementos, the president handed all but three of the pens out to various luminaries

and the use of the word "luminaries" in the article...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
the roman emperor in 322 AD was Constantine 1 [Ceasar Flavius] (the man who set up the council of Nicea to "prove" that Jesus was the son of god, and not a mythologial figure as set out by the Gnostics. That happened in 325 AD I belive.

Another interesting Biblical date for march 22, according to historyorb.com is that on that date in 1457 was the first printing of the Gutenberg Bible- becoming the first printed book

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Good points
It fits with a thought i have been going through in my mind a lot lately..its likely what i am about to say is going to sound racist to someone who is reading it..but all i can say is that it really isnt like that, having fought for years in my family over it, as my parents were quite old fashioned, father ex military was/is full of racial hate towards The African American people as a whole.. and its always been an argument between us. i dont understand racism, but i have seen how it works over the years of just paying attention i guess lol.. and for awhile have wondered why the media especially, have been all geared towards an African American culture as of the 70s with the all truly awe inspiring Hendrix, to the 1980s when rap took off like a rocket, many have become todays celebrities, and i recall my father complaining about BET shows i used to watch later on in the 1980s and early 90s.. and ohhh the hatred of MTV at the time! ..i really dont know if i am explaining this at all right, but it seems its been pushed along for the white people to accept an African American president of America. and that there is a reason for this..sorry if that somehow has ended up offended anyone, but hopefully some get the idea lol

This post is an excellent view point, thank you for sharing!
There isnt any doubt in my mind who is running this 'show'..

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

S&F Pro-Trav…great analysis of Skull & Bones 322.

You are so correct to point out the secret society’s use of numerology. The Georgia Guide Stones and the date of the passage of Obama-care are intriguing, to say the least. I’m not so sure the speculation on Julius’s survival is very firm historically. Regardless, the point made about the numerological aspect is vital to understanding how the process works for the elite and critical in evaluation of their mindset.

A book that comes to mind in regard to a through examination of the numerological aspect of what these elites follow in their lives is “Dark Mission”, ( the secret history of NASA) by Richard C Hoagland. I read this book recently and found it fascinating the extent to which NASA has aligned itself to Illuminati/Freemason numerology even in planning space missions. It would seem there are those of influence who give homage to the occult in every aspect of societal endeavor.

Another consideration you allude to with regard to the whole Health Care Industry of the world and how it is permeated with drugs as the cure-all for everything. This is so fundamental to controlling society. It makes us all dependant on a system that is designed to enslave us to drugs which can not cure us of ills but addicts us to their use. This, produces a huge cash cow for the elite’s use as well as further enslaving the masses. One can better know how to oppose the enemy when they understand the mindset of that enemy.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by Someone336

...and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

Greetings, Someone336,
kindly post the link showing ordinary Americans celebrating their demise under the obamacare socialized medicine law.

Celebrating was done by sociopaths, Pelosi and her underlings, and by JROPES (Jones, Reid, obama, Pelosi, Emmanuel, and Sunstein) in the form of gloating and grave-dancing to celebrate their victory over the USA. I would venture to say that Van Jones' The Apollo Alliance has much to grave-dance and gloat over.

May I submit that you can improve the accuracy of your title if you change it to read,
... and why Mexicans celebrated the passage ...
as they did during the illegals' recent mob demonstrations in the DC beltway. Specifically, illegal aliens and their families domociled in Mexico will enjoy the spoils of obamacare without the penalties and rationing that US citizens must endure.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I would hope my great great ...... grandfather Octavian wasnt't involved. We Octavs are good people. Im sure someone woulda told me by now.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 24-3-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One small step for Healthcare, one giant leap for the New World Order.

Hey Proto do you mind if I put that in my Signature??? Well said.

Great thread, I'm very interested in this topic. The S&B fascinates/angers me in equal measure. I always find it amazing how a select few can rule millions if not billions, demonstrated frequently throughout history.

Mind if I U2U you with any specific questions regarding this? As you seem on the ball and knowledgeable my friend.

Starred and Flagged mate

[edit on 24-3-2010 by kiwifoot]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join