It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Health care reform will (drum roll)......fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is not an easy prediction. There are billions even trillions at stake on the other side.

This kind of money can fix outcomes.

But still, it is a legitimate prediction by someone who takes such things seriously.

Anyhow, take care -------------------------------PC

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Good lord, are you really trying to catch attention by repeating the claims of thousands of others without any back up? Fail, chorizo, many fails.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

It is a legitimate prediction. As a critic you are entitled to your opinion. How do you think all this will play out?

Is it possible to know?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

How do I think this will play out? It will probably, within a few months, return utterly to business as usual. The bill won't be overturned, but it won't cause any huge changes. So, yeah, I guess it will fail.

But here you are, claiming that it will completely fail, actively, without saying ANYTHING ELSE. And that's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

You have been honest with your opinion, I feel. No one could ask for anything more.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

... It's amazing how much this post has made my respect for you shoot up. I am sorry for being rude to you now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

... It's amazing how much this post has made my respect for you shoot up. I am sorry for being rude to you now.

It was a difficult prediction. Thank you for your courtesy.

new topics

top topics

join