It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare Bill Giant Coverup!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We need to get to the bottom of this.

The 948 billion dollar healthcare spend that Obama signed into law today is a cover. The bill doesnt require any addition of new services for the average American until the year 2014, but the tax increases start now.

2014 is two years after the 2012 event that will change life on earth as we know it. The government has been planning for this over the last several decades. They are approaching the deadline and have run short on funding and cash to complete their "Ark" programs in time. They are over budget and behind schedule. They need to ramp up production but lack the funds.

The two year gap of money flowing into the healthcare plans, with no appreciable, outlay is going to fund the "Ark" projects. Obama and his inner circle are feathering their future with our tax dollars and leaving us to die in 2012.

We need to find a way to expose this.....and now.

Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ark program?

2nd line

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I think he means they are building some space shuttle to get the heck off the earth and avoid the disaster.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not so sure about the whole end of the world thing. But if it's 2014 when we get this but we pay it now. Doesn't that suggest that when we vote obama out and our next president destroys the bill. That we would have just payed two years into the fed without any real reimbursments..? Isn't this just a fancy way for the Gov to bail out to big corp or whatever. A get out of jail card free.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i would assume that a program as such would contain seeds for all plants to be redistributed on earth, i know theres a station somewhere in one of the poles or around there deep in the snow containing such

i know that the bush administration spent millions refining the 'chyenne' (i think was it's name) mountain base, which i beleive could withstand nuclear holocaust

what else do you need money to do hahaha

i don't think they'd be too concerned with animals, just keeping the ones important to human survival probabaly

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm warning you ahead of time that you are going to get trashed in this thread unless you can provide some sort of documented proof of "Government Ark Building". And as a heads-up: pictures from the movie 2012 won't count.

I believe you would actually have to prove 2012 is true, prior to trying to prove that healthcare reform was designed to pay for the government to save themselves.

As far as the government collecting money years in advance of anybody receiving services, well it's pretty obvious that the government is broke. Where else are they going to find the money to keep Medicare and Medicaid going?

It wouldn't serve them very well to have both of those programs collapse completely before the ink is even dry on the new bill.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I saw the movie 2012 too, but this is the first I've heard of the "Ark Program"
2nd line

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Is this what you are referring to:

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault (Norwegian: Svalbard globale frøhvelv) is a secure seedbank located on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen near the town of Longyearbyen in the remote Arctic Svalbard archipelago.[1] The facility was established to preserve a wide variety of plant seeds from locations worldwide in an underground cavern. The seed vault holds duplicate samples, or "spare" copies, of seeds held in genebanks worldwide. The seed vault will provide insurance against the loss of seeds in genebanks, as well as a refuge for seeds in the case of large scale regional or global crises.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great work OP. Finally putting some of the conspiracy back into the forum. Glad you brought it up. I was somewhat wondering about this - especially since my first reaction to hearing about the 2014 deadline was 'Well, I'll pay it if I'm still alive after Niburu'

Although, the only issue that I may have about this is that the gov could pretty much print it's own money at this point in time. And if it's a matter of life/death of a nation or the world, then I'm pretty sure that money would be absolutely pointless. If it isn't already, but that's a different matter.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapacious
We need to get to the bottom of this.

The 948 billion dollar healthcare spend that Obama signed into law today is a cover. The bill doesnt require any addition of new services for the average American until the year 2014, but the tax increases start now.

2014 is two years after the 2012 event that will change life on earth as we know it. The government has been planning for this over the last several decades. They are approaching the deadline and have run short on funding and cash to complete their "Ark" programs in time. They are over budget and behind schedule. They need to ramp up production but lack the funds.

The two year gap of money flowing into the healthcare plans, with no appreciable, outlay is going to fund the "Ark" projects. Obama and his inner circle are feathering their future with our tax dollars and leaving us to die in 2012.

We need to find a way to expose this.....and now.

Any ideas?

Yea the initial tax increase will create surplus the program needs to function. By starting it now hopefully there won't be as great of an impact when the program is implemented. And from what I've read on the bill there will be quite a few immediate benefits after reconcilliation. They won't benefit the average american wih health insurance because he isn't the one who needs the help.

2012 is just a year. The HMIC(Head Myan in charge) today says the world wont be destroyed. Every major 2012 destruction theory has been disproven scientificly.

The Norwegian government built a seed bank which does not impact the us economy. It's not funded by the us. As far as an ARK, nothing out of the ordinary is proven to be built for influential people to escape the planet or hunker down for the end of the world. Being as you can't prove the ARK's you can't prove they ran out of funding. It's simply a wild hypothesis.

If here is a cataclysm in 2012 what good is paper money? It's worthless. he govt is printing money like there is no tomorrow.

I guess my point is that if your going to make outlandish statements have some evidence or at least make aa feeble attempt to validate them.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great post. If 2012 were to be anything at all, and our masters know about it, this could be their way out.

For the sake of finding conspiracy's everywhere, this is a great idea.

I understand how speculative the OP is, and I think it is in the very least, worth a read.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP several people on the site have brought this up.

When we hear about the 27+Trillion that was created by the Federal Reserve over the past couple years and the obvious Trillions being spent right out in the open does infer something may be going on.

Good conspiracy theory on speculation alone. Like another stated, need to work out the kinks.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
OP several people on the site have brought this up.

When we hear about the 27+Trillion that was created by the Federal Reserve over the past couple years and the obvious Trillions being spent right out in the open does infer something may be going on.

Good conspiracy theory on speculation alone. Like another stated, need to work out the kinks.

If by "need to work out the kinks" you mean "need to find evidence", then you are absolutely correct. The truth of the matter is that this is complete speculation on the OPs part.

I mean, it is tough to convince people based on

OBSERVATION: The government is blowing through cash like Tiger Woods through ho's.

Processing..... . .

CONCLUSION: The world is gonna end so an elite circle of people are building some sort of multi-trillion dollar Ark to get out of dodge before TSHTF in 2 years 9 months.

I hope you understand why I am skeptical about this. Maybe the speculation will lead to investigation which will lead to evidence, but right now that is all there is - speculation. Start investigating boys & girls!

top topics

join