It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
killyou, they don't have to undertake such a heavy toil, to travel through space and time, just to dumb us down, we do that magnificently by ourselves, no outside help needed

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
question:

If NASA would need an abundant supply of gold
for their spaceships, helmets, etc....
could this be the reason why the gold stash
under the twin towers were stolen prior
to collapse???? just asking

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I posted the exact same idea years ago.

Do a search.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In fact here you go: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
after viewing the post of sitching lying.. went to this site etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk... and actually found some incredible quotes that could be associated with religious texts. check em out!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Since we are batting around theories:

What if the Annunaki needed gold for whatever reason. I'm not well read on the subject but from the comments posted it doesn't seem like they are benevolent or well rounded in their development. They just need gold. They use whatever technology they possess and instill in us as a thought of "gold good-amass and prosper". Would it be so far reaching to turn us lose for eons so we could mine it and refine it and hoard it and then have them return to gather there cache. It seems they understood technology, maybe they have mastered time travel and return in a blink of an eye to collect. Wouldn't that be much easier than maintaining a robotic army as theorized in earlier posts??

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Many posts are going on about the "many" needs of gold in current and future technology (or the alien technology) or biological needs. You are missing the point. Of course they could need gold, but theres so much more so much easier to access it doesn't make any sense to mine on earth. In addition it makes absolutely no sense to have humans mine said gold, first of all we are way too slow, we have taken how many thousand years now? Robots could do it in what? 1 or 2 years maximum? If they did not have robotic technology but genetic was much more advanced, how many of us actually mine gold? 1%? 0.5%? If I had slaves mining gold I would want all of them mining it, and not using it in stuff but collecting it, so I could simply take it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I have not 'started' with you. I'm not playing games either, just curious about your pseudonym. You said there's nothing I can tell you to change my mind. Well? You've told me NOTHING. All I'm asking for is info. Thanks for nothing!

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

on p.383 of the Drona Parva we come across the following lines which certainly could be construed as evidence of the loathsome effects of detonating a nuclear weapon of some sorts:

"Encompassed by them (bowmen)... Bhisma smiting the while and uttering a leonine roar, took up and hurled at them with great force a fierce mace of destruction of hostile ranks. The mace of adamantine strength, hurled like Indra's thunder by Indra himself, crushed, O King, thy soldiers in battle. And it seemed to fill. the whole earth with a loud noise. And blazing forth in splendour, that fierce mace inspired thy sons with fear. Beholding that mace of impetuous course and endowed with lightening flashes coursing towards them, thy warriors fled away uttering frightful cries. And at the unbelievable sound .of that fiery mace, many men fell down where they stood and many car (vimana or flying vehicle) warriors also fell down from their cars."

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Why the Annunaki DON'T need gold:

...because we already know how to make gold!

Right on ALLisONE.

In fact, there is nothing that the Annunaki can't do.

They are in need of nothing from anyone.

It would be wise for "others" to take this into consideration.

All of the gold on Planet Earth belongs to them. In fact, Planet Earth itself belongs to them. They will return in 2012 to take her back and make her well again.

Imagine Planet Earth, Paradise atlast.

Yes, it shall be done.

Big beautiful star from me.

Respect!

~ Zeus

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

I have not 'started' with you. I'm not playing games either, just curious about your pseudonym. You said there's nothing I can tell you to change my mind. Well? You've told me NOTHING. All I'm asking for is info. Thanks for nothing!

mclinking

Ok, Ill bite.

Allow me to ask you a question first. Based on your answer, I will know if you are being sincere.

This is a yes or no question. There is no in between. You cannot be "luke warm".

Do you believe that there is a Planet and yes it is commonly referrd to as Nibiru that is occupied by an advanced civilization (the good guys) also commonly referrd to as the Annunaki, and they will surely return in 2012?

Do you believe it? Remember, one answer, yes or no.

I'm sorry for the way that I responded to your post. Please understand, I have fallen under attack by many. So, my apologies for seeming "punchy".

I'm not the bad guy that people make me out to be. I would prefer to keep it in neutral but then the attacks come and I instantly kick it into overdrive.

Please accept my humble apology. I am sorry.

~ Zeus

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Sorry, been away. In answer to your yes and no question, I will say this:
I am convinced that something will arrive in 2012 and that something is a red comet, SEEN by ALL ancient civilizations. Whether that is Nibiru, I couldn't say. And even if it IS Nibiru, it won't arrive with a big placard saying 'Nibiru'. I am avoiding all prophecy stating this or that, but ancient knowledge HAS seen this object and science concurs it recurs every 3600 years, irrespective of Sitchin.
I don't know whether to feel good or bad because I don't know where I and everybody else stands in this scenario. However, Neanderthal man 26,000 years ago didn't make the grade. So where do WE, Cro Magnon man, stand in all this?

mclinking

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This story is interesting, but I think the OP missed the point. What is so fascinating about this is that apparently there was a parity violation which was not expected to occur. Even this effect may not be exclusive to gold alone, and we will need more tests to find out. Even the immense power that CAN be created by smashing two small pieces of gold together is theoretically not exclusive to this element only. Any element with an atomic mass greater than that of gold would be able to create more energy per collision. Also, don't forget the immense amount of energy it would take to get a piece of gold with the dimensions of a human hair up to 99.999% the speed of light. It takes enough energy already to accelerate a few particles to that speed.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

put more thought into it...which do you think would be easier...

create millions of robots to mine gold...robots that will need maintenance...robots that will stop working and new ones need building...so you build more robots to fix the mining robots...think of all the resources needed to create a race of robots like that...resources they probly use on more efficient things.

or

genetically engineer a species (human) let them breed and over time they create their own millions...they luk after themselves and arent made of useful metals or other things.

if i had the choice i know wot id do.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
u guys are completely out of your minds

why would aliens need humans if they could develop robots (dont complain, work 24/7) ?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Faiol]

read my post above...should be a simple enough answer

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
How y'all doing? I'm no expert at all on the Sumerian legends and the like so if I'm wrong on anything please feel free to point out.

Anyways the main thing I heard about the Annunaki was that humans were created to mine gold for them, to me this never really made sense, why would they need the gold for? But then today I read this story...

For one tiny second the laws of physics are broken

The main point of this was this:

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

This got me thinking, perhaps the Annunaki needed the gold for power? Maybe they could break it down to the particles and use the ridiculous power it generated to power their planet, I don't know fly their ships do whatever, the possibilities are endless and would certainly explain their need for it... Anyways just a theory but I'd love to hear some ideas on this from Niburu believers and scientists alike.

But in the end even if it's nothing, the story is still cool, seriously something so small generating so much power could either kill us all or save us all.

The only problem is that this energy is released immediately. They are only referring to the amount of energy released. Plus, our best accelerators will theoretically reach 66.7% of the speed of light. Its theoretically impossible to approach 99.999% as well as the fact that we can already produce that type of energy from a hydrogen bomb.

This would not explain the Annunaki needing gold. They take a few gold particles not TONS and TONS of gold to perform these experiments. Haha, I hope they live 10,000 years, because by the time this is the most efficient process of creating little fusion gold batteries from TONS of gold from where we are now (trying as we might to get just a few particles to just 66.7%), thats how long it will take.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Did you ever think the gold was needed for a physical need? One of the only elements not rejected by the body. Just a thought to ponder.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
reply to post by serbsta

on p.383 of the Drona Parva we come across the following lines which certainly could be construed as evidence of the loathsome effects of detonating a nuclear weapon of some sorts:

"Encompassed by them (bowmen)... Bhisma smiting the while and uttering a leonine roar, took up and hurled at them with great force a fierce mace of destruction of hostile ranks. The mace of adamantine strength, hurled like Indra's thunder by Indra himself, crushed, O King, thy soldiers in battle. And it seemed to fill. the whole earth with a loud noise. And blazing forth in splendour, that fierce mace inspired thy sons with fear. Beholding that mace of impetuous course and endowed with lightening flashes coursing towards them, thy warriors fled away uttering frightful cries. And at the unbelievable sound .of that fiery mace, many men fell down where they stood and many car (vimana or flying vehicle) warriors also fell down from their cars."

You're copying that from a website that concerns the quote. Not a problem, except I believe that it's wrong.

I think you'll find that passage comes from The Bhishma Parva, not the Drona Parva.

Also, the Mahabharata is not arranged by page number. It is book numbers and then passage or sentence numbers.

The Bhishma Parva is book 6 of the Mahabharata, the Drona Parva is book 7.

Check and see if I'm right.

Lastly, there's no reason to think that this passage describes a nuclear weapon.

Harte

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As advanced as they may be, when it comes to mining gold, they certainly could have picked a more efficient and effective way to do it, since there is still plenty of gold to be found in the ground, just lying on top of it, or simply floating around in sea water.

Also, why would they apparently ignore parts of the world that are just loaded with gold, like the California Sierras? The second largest gold nugget ever found was found in the eastern Sierras by a guy driving around dry creek beds with a big, crude metal detector bolted to the front of his Jeep. Pretty simple technology even aliens could figure out. No digging even required.

Besides, if aliens were skilled enough in genetics to program some proto-monkey humans on Earth to dig gold, they could probably figure out a way to program some e coli bacteria or something on their home planet to eat toxic waste and excrete clean air. We're practically on the verge of being able to do that, ourselves.

Anyway, it's a cute science fiction story that makes no sense if you think about it just a little bit. Maybe aliens have had some kind of direct influence on our genetics, but there's zero good evidence of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

what people dont realize is sitchin merely took the "myths" of ancient people and played on it like hypothetically it was real stuff and then applied it to the bible and other religions...while doing this you find that what he says makes more sense then anyhting else..

for example lets take the theory of evolution from ape..theres a missing link! lets take the study of our genetics 98% of it is considered junk...now lets combine the 2...yes lets combine the fact that 98% of our dna is a mystery via junk because obviously they dont have any other answer and the fact theres a missing link in the evolution theory what do you get?

we are half alien half ape the first test tube babies!

I agree with your statement. I think there's much more going on with our origins than we are led to believe by the simplistic explanations that religion or modern science provides.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join