It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The annunaki could do this and that. To be honest what makes you think YOU know what THEY would do? They are alien, different mindset. They might not even know how to build robots, or there beliefs might prevent it. Not every species in the universe is going to learn the same things. We baked bread 1000's of years ago, i bet grey aliens dont even know what bread is.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

I've heard similar things about 'spraying gold' to patch an ozone hole...but forgive me, wouldn't OZONE be a better replacement for a hole in an OZONE layer?

Ahem..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If all of the gold was taken from inside our planet to the surface there would be enough to cover the globe with a four foot thickness.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I heard somewhere that they do bind it with their atmosphere using a type of process that you touched upon. That their atmosphere was damaged and that the gold sustains their world as a shield of some type.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

Because a human can learn by itself...robots can't....

Humans have a life spirit...robots don't..

I like the idea though....would explain their need for it..

Maybe they were just stuck here for a bit or hiding out and gold was the most powerful plentiful resource for energy for them so that is what they mined....

On another planet maybe it would be a different mineral/resource....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

from what i studied and read about the Annunaki
according to the cylinder scrolls and tablet writings
Human were created to work in the mines for gold
and basically for their planets (Nibairu planet X etc... ) Atmosphere and Shield it for protection and is it true about the gold producing energy for a whole year who knows ! make sense

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Grey's absorb energy through the pores in their epidermas. They soak in it and it is converted into energy. It is a pure bio-energy and they have nothing to excrete so they have no digestive system. They convert living tissue into a efficient soup. It is ironic that you used bread as an example to the Grey's. because their nutrition is produced much the same way as you would make sourdough bread. They can reproduce a great deal of the same matter to some extent from one host, but at a certain point they need a new host life to start the process over.

Just from what I have heard

[edit on 23-3-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

That's a myth actually, gold is just a really expensive conductor. If it's conductivity was that superior to other metals like copper etc, companies would still be using gold for high end computer processors.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by serbsta

Fantastic fiction, I must admit, but Annunaki/Gold/Space travel is just that, fiction, written by a very inventive author.

It's sorta pathetic read that "the Anunnaki are fiction", from a guy that uses an avatar that depicts Anubis wearing a high-tech jackal-like helmet IDENTICAL to the Anunnaki characters depicted in that Hollywood movie, "Stargate".

I thought the same !! LOL after reading his post !! I was going to post but you have already done so

is there a connection of Zoroastrianism and Sumerian ?
Anunnaki

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
reply to post by thomas_

Vastly superior? In terms of technology, maybe, but not on ANY spiritual path, in fact the Ultimate Materialists. And more like Ultimate Egoists, wanting mankind to serve them, i.e. worship them. They've probably seeded the Earth with Bush's, Blairs, pop idols, all celebrities of all genres. God's inside, not all these psychopaths.

mclinking

Hi mclinking,

Wasn't me saying that they were vastly superior, that was on the post I've replied to.

I certainly don't think that a vastly superior species (spiritually wise) would have the need to enslave another one.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Great post Occy Anonymous!

hm, maybe they need the gold for niburu \ spaceship to travel back after visited planet Earth, or maybe they use the gold as drugs, like a big party every 3600 years.

Originally posted by metalholic
we are half alien half ape the first test tube babies!

and apparently we have the faces of the annunaki

peace

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Parta
Where can I get more info about the link on your post? I would like to follow this up. Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

tulips... apparently. in romania.

cimec is the place for more pictures etc

and googlemaps an impact? maybe? just for fun.

peace

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Parta]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I don't have time to hunt down all the references, especially those I ran across way too many years ago, but my interest started with Immanuel Velikovsky the Venus was a comet, guy. en.wikipedia.org...

It was chasing his stuff down that I came across another site (Morgana's) and Stichen. His theory sounds tons better than Velikovsky's to be honest.

However, a planet in and of itself cannot sustain that kinda travel, but a star can.
The Mythos goes: They came to mine gold because their atmosphere needed it due to a weak sun.

Brown dwarf stars are huge weak suns. Hence, Dark Star (nemesis) plus satellites (Nibiru and others) come into play very well.

Not so fast, before you hit the BS button, check this out!
binary star systems are the norm!
en.wikipedia.org...
Sirius is one and this fact was pointed out by the Dogon Tribe of Africa back in the 20's. At that time, Sirius was just one very bright star to the rest of the world. Now, the Dogon never went to College so they didn't have receipts (degrees) that none of you would accept either, but low and behold what Science called themselves discovering?
(snippet) www.crystalinks.com...
In the 1920's it was determined that Sirius B, the companion of Sirius, was a white dwarf star. White dwarfs are small, dense stars that burn dimly. The pull of its gravity causes Sirius' wavy movement. Sirius B is smaller than planet Earth.
It was suspected around 1862 but confirmed in the 1920's that the invisible companion was a white dwarf star.
Oh, and it may well be that Sirius has a 'c' as well ( www.sirianrevelations.net... )

So before you say impossible, check the records!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Gold has its physical properties (and chemical ones of course) and that set of properties is making it so valuable, combined with its relative rarity. More here.

What startles me is that all those in favor of whatever "crazy" 'theory' around have the right to vote, many among them in a country that CAN affect greatly the lives and welfare of people around the world. It's enough to make one lose their sleep. And there are no Annunakis to "save" us

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
reply to post by thomas_

Vastly superior? In terms of technology, maybe, but not on ANY spiritual path, in fact the Ultimate Materialists. And more like Ultimate Egoists, wanting mankind to serve them, i.e. worship them. They've probably seeded the Earth with Bush's, Blairs, pop idols, all celebrities of all genres. God's inside, not all these psychopaths.

mclinking

makes more sense than the other explanations. But I doubt they have enough thinking capacity to want us to serve them as much as parasite & feed from the elements & energies in our bodies. They could appear spiritual just so its easy to gain our trust & drain the parts of our energy bodies that their old priests, politicians & public relations officials labelled as "spirit", "soul", & other primitive words that their own predatory minds can understand. But not to become spiritual, learn anything, or to gain what they call "enlightenment" (which would be merely their ploys to gain our sympathy before they can prey on us). But rather to nurture their own primitive physiologies like eating food & drinking water to survive.

maybe we weren't created by them in the first place with mixtures of ape & alien DNA. But rather, more precisely, we just had our original states infected or damaged by bio-weapons they developed based on their own primitive ape or dinosaur-like DNA. And then they simply kidnapped, cloned & experimented on some of their later victims who originated from their old captive races.

Also, maybe all their bluffs, whining & complains about scary & cruel creator gods or deities are just tactics they use to appear like they're the victims. By telling us fabricated stories about our past again & again which they know aren't true but helps them play with us like toys. In other words, while they genetically splice themselves by stealing DNA from captive species or abductees to create stronger armies, they whine about their warrior armies not being in the original plan of some big & scary creator deity (their fantasy flying gorrilla) in in the heavens & therefore being hated. So we let them drain our psychic energies to feed their decomposing, dumb, cancerous & weak hordes of soldiers. And whenever we realize that's what they're doing repititively, they simply infect some innocent civilians from among their enemies with harmful bio-agents. That way, their new victimes develop conditions that their annunaki soldiers naturally have by birth without ever needing to have somebody poison them with bio-weapons. And then they can tell us those same old stories to distract us away from their agendas, get us to calm down, & then destroy records to make us forget about the problems they cause.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by killyou]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I recall reading somewhere that the Annunaki needed gold to sustain their atmosphere on Nibiru - I like this theory though as well

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I don't know much about it, but I was reading somewhere that shilajit or at least a special form of shilajit can be from gold compounds over a long period of time. I think it's supposed to be some sort of heal all mineral solution of some sort. Any thoughts on this?

EDIT: typo correction

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Reclaimyourmind420]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reclaimyourmind420

I don't know much about it, but I was reading somewhere that shilajit or at least a special for of shilajit can be from gold compounds over a long period of time. I think it's supposed to be some sort of heal all mineral solution of some sort. Any thoughts on this?

I think it's also been called vegetable asphalt... something to do with tibetan yogis I think

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I once heard someone tell me that the Annunaki may just be from our own universe's primordial past. Creatures in fear of extinction due to their failure to adapt, change, & evolve. Unwilling to accept dying out & the concept of a universe being inhabbited by species different than their own. Therefore, travelling forward in time to abduct people from our present time back to their old world so we can be manpulated to change the inevitable outcomes to be in their favor. The guy also told me that those abductions were events symbolized by Adam, Eve, the garden of Eden, & other religious lores. To dumben us down & make us obey.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join