It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hullo from a new member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Long-time lurker, first-time poster

Um, what's to know... I'm from the UK and have previously found entire days of my life taken up by the folders on this forum, such is my interest in pretty much all aspects of this forum's discussion. Thought I'd sign up and join in. I'm an historian/war-geek by trade but find a lot of topics outside of that catchment area to be just as enthralling. Er... Think that's about it

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

Howdy Kolya & welcome to the nut-house

Enjoy !

edit - fat fingers

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

Kolya hello friend and welcome to the A.T.S I think you have found the site that you will fit in just as many of us have. A.T.S provides much data on various topics you just got to be carefull and do your best to sift through all the nonsense, if you can do so you will find this to be a great information/ conspiracy site take care and welcome again.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

Hi Kolya, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks guys. A question though: I've *always* got a 404 when trying to view the R.A.T.S. folder. Is this some kind of advanced-user place or does it just not work at all? (sorry if this sounds stupid and it's just another folder - I don't know because I can't view it
)

[edit on 22/3/2010 by Kolya]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

I cannot view it at the moment either. I believe I've been there before, but it has been some time ago. Maybe a moderator could expand on the issue?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Kolya,

Your question intrigued me, so here's the answer from what I understand. R.A.T.S is a secret forum here on Above Top Secret. Once you receive up to 500 ATS/BTS Points you may have access to it.

Once you receive 500 points, you may go to the ATS Store under your members tools/account settings, and spend your points to gain one months access to the forum. Enjoy, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up. Now to enjoy posting and forever wondering what's in that folder until I gain enough points

top topics

join