It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama lies to veterans, caught on video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Man, I got this at Rense and am incensed that no one has broached this topic. DISGUSTING.
Obama and Auschwitz

What the???

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Clearskies]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not only am I starting to wonder where his thoughts are all the time but Who is really pulling his strings ?
It seems to be a common trait in politicians , waiting for their intern to tell them what to say while they concentrate on ......some of our conspiracy theories....makes one wonder.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It was discussed here, immediately after the statement was made. Not much gets by ATS members!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Oh, I didn't do a search, but still, this needs attention.
I can't believe people can lie like that!
I also read in Chaoticar's thread about how he ALSO said his grandad liberated Auschwitz!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

If his lips are moving....

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
It was discussed here, immediately after the statement was made. Not much gets by ATS members!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boy ain't that the truth...thats what I like about this place. Check and recheck. I feel honored to be a part of it all.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Where are all the Obama apologists?
How can this be seen as a mistake?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Reminds me of when Hillery was ducking sniper fire.

May be the big O's uncle was Russia?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Blimey, unbelievable, pure evidence of a lair. This should show everyone of more evidence of politicians lying for those who may not be sure, really shocking that video clip.
Why wold he lie, his clearly having someone in his ear telling him what to say, whoever is saying what his saying in his ear is not clever.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
obama is mental ... I mean, its clear

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Un-friggin-believable....

Its like bush all over again, just with a few more points on the IQ test.
Bad liar though... you can hear it in his voice.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I seriously think that Obama can't really talk truthfully about his real family outside his inner circle that knows his true story, so he has to make up one to talk about with others not in his inner circle. He is a really sad individual, and to think he actually got elected to President. His time in office is going to be looked upon even lower than Jimmy Carter's.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Since when has a politician ever told the truth.

I wonder if Obama or anyone on his staff is even computer literate and understands how easy it is to check facts over the Internet.

Next election all this is going to come back and haunt him.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
People will find any reason to oust this guy.

So he lied about his uncle to some veterans, it was Memorial Day! It was probably in the spirit of the holiday. It didn't hurt anyone, except maybe the possibly thousands of already butthurt people that think he should be impeached for whatever reason, this probably being one of them.

It raises question if he is able to lead as commander-in-chief? Really? All because of this little white lie? Come on. No one is perfect, and I am sure he meant it in the best way. It was a way for those men to relate to their commander-in-chief, that is all.

It has ZERO correlation of any other possible lie he has told, or anything else for that matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

He's a liar. Has been and always will be.
Is this Obama? Are you on ATS?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji
It was probably in the spirit of the holiday.

Huh? That's your justification? I must say, of all the Obama defenses, I believe that to be the weakest.

It has ZERO correlation of any other possible lie he has told, or anything else for that matter.

What does that even mean? Part of it is acknowledges more lies, but the rest is quite confusing. Does an accumulation of lies mean nothing to you? Maybe you need to back off that Obama flavored koolaid.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"Uh, yeah, um, it was my Uncle! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

If there is ever a movie made about the O, do you think we could get Jon Lovitz to play him or would that be a SNL copyright infrigement?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I stopped watching the video when he started to talk about Auschwitz. I didn't even bother to listen to the rest of it, or even the end of his sentence. His hesitant voice, nervous demeanor and overall weary tone was just embarrassing to watch.

You can see the moment where he made the final decision to lie, then I assume he just goes on and on.

There are no apologies for this, none. Not an offense worthy of impeachment by itself, in this day and age, but that's not going to stop me from seeing this as entirely detestable and repulsive. Lies and stammering confidences like this belong in your local pub where a so-called veteran gets all huff and puffed over something that never happened.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Where are all the Obama apologists?
How can this be seen as a mistake?

I searched but I couldn't find anything about him formally apologizing for this. This is pretty funny
... there is nothing to debate or debunk here. Obama caught red handed being the great President that he is.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji
People will find any reason to oust this guy.

So he lied about his uncle to some veterans, it was Memorial Day!

He didn't lie.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Obama's great uncle did help liberate a concentration camp, although it was Buchenwald, not Auschwitz.

Yeah right, nothing gets past ATS.

This thread is pathetic partisan xenophobic BS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join