It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty & Barney Hill Hypnotic Regression Recordings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey UFO Peeps,

I'm interested in tracking down the recordings of the original Betty & Barney Hill hypnotic regression sessions. Are they available online and if so, can someone please supply some links? In fact, I'm interested in finding any audio recordings of hypnotic regressions in relation to alien abduction. I will also add that I'm not looking for Youtube Videos... just audio formats.

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah that would be sweet but I think doctor patient confidentiality will take its toll in that search. If you do find anything please share.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

G'day IRM

Have you tried to make direct contact with someone like that John Mack from Harvard?

He's probably the most high profile authority in "normal academia".

www.psychologytoday.com...

Edit to add: Do you homework MMN.....he died 4 years ago.

Sorry IRM.....shoddy work just then.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I've heard many different snippets of the regression tapes over the years. They appear to be out there somewhere. Much of it has also been quoted in books so I'm not sure how private it is. I have a feeling it's all been released.

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi,

InfaRedMan.

LINK: www.google.ca...=barney+hill+hypnosis&oi=navquery_searchbox&sa=X&as_sitesearch=youtube.com&hl=en&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&fp=7beec5c2759fc04a

Barney Hill's Hyp Recs -- Dr Simon:
Enjoy

Decoy

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks MMN!

However John Mack has been dead fro a few years now. He was hit by a DUI driver in the UK. That was a sad day for the field of research. I don't think any institutions would release the material to a mug like me. That's why I'm trying to look at alternate methods of getting hold of the audio.

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Aww IRM my little Petunia, I did a podcast with Jkrog08 discussing their abduction.... I gave him a hard time

I can't listen to it ever again I think...but here it is, if any help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thanks Zazz but that would be difficult to listen to. I am already pretty common with the story having read An Interrupted Journey years ago as well as many other things since. I was just after the raw audio of the sessions... preferably not from Youtube.

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I understand, But he was a worse flag whore than me
so he would truly want peeps to listen. I just cant listen cause we had such a laugh over 5 days recording and well, you know, just can't.
Anyhoo, hope you find it, and I remember nit picking on the dress evidence

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Barney Hill Hypnosis Session

OK... These are from YouTube

Barney Hill Hypnosis Session 1-5

Barney Hill Hypnosis Session 2-5

Barney Hill Hypnosis Session 3-5

Barney Hill Hypnosis Session 4-5

Barney Hill Hypnosis Session 5-5

I still want to get my hands on Betty's Sessions. I think they would be more revealing.

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi,

InfaRedMan.

LINK: www.google.ca...=barney+hill+hypnosis&oi=navquery_searchbox&sa=X&as_sitesearch=youtube.com&hl=en&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&fp=7beec5c2759fc04a

Barney Hill's Hyp Recs -- Dr Simon:
Enjoy

Decoy

Cheers mate! Something wrong with the link... but thanks for the youtube tip-off.

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't think any institutions would release the material to a mug like me.

G'day IRM

I've been thinking about that again.....

If it's like getting other medically-oriented material.....

Then, if you really wanted such material, I think it's within the realms of the "possible" to get it, albeit it could take a lot of time & effort.

Sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right person & convincing that person you're "OK".

Who knows.....there could be someone there who's just "busting" to discuss this stuff with someone.

But when working from a distance, it's always more difficult.

These are a few humble thoughts, for what they are worth!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi all,

What concerned me a wee-bit on Betty and Barney's case, after reading the book and hearing Barney's hypnosis sessions, was the descrepancies between Betty and Barneys abduction descriptions.

Do believe it happened and believe both, but why are their descriptions of events once inside the craft different?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

It's possible those discrepancies could be accounted for when we take into account how badly human perception can be faulted in situations of high duress, strangeness, altered states and perhaps a combination of all.

Of course it's certainly no definitive answer.

The Hill case is one of the most compelling IMHO.

IRM

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

her niece has the recordings now.
you may find a way to get them here, www.kathleen-marden.com...
includes a aol ctc for her. Though she has them copyrighted...so chances slim.
Here is her transcript and the comparison to BArney session
www.kathleen-marden.com...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Nice work zazzy! Many thanks. I may write her an email to ask how one can acquire copies of the tapes.

IRM

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

---

Excellent point of view, Sir. Frankly, I never thought of it in that manner. Thanks.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hiya Red, I uploaded the 1st Barney Hill regression in September to my media. Try this link...media.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want to link the file direct in case it loads up on the thread like Chad's 1st Westall thread. That one crashed my browser time and again back then.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi all,

What concerned me a wee-bit on Betty and Barney's case, after reading the book and hearing Barney's hypnosis sessions, was the descrepancies between Betty and Barneys abduction descriptions.

Do believe it happened and believe both, but why are their descriptions of events once inside the craft different?

Decoy

Betty talked in her sleep, Barney took it all in and then changed some of the content according to the way his mind worked. What people don't realize, because they don't do sufficient research, is that Betty was a UFO maven organizing UFO meetings, etc. She wasn't the innocent that she is portrayed as. And as I've said in other replies, the Hills could have watched The Outer Limits' showing of The Bellero Shield.

From Wikipedia:
"It has been suggested by Martin Kottmeyer that the appearance of the alien in this episode was responsible for the description of the alien beings reported by Betty and Barney Hill in their alleged alien abduction. The episode was broadcast only 12 days before the hypnosis session where Barney first described the alien beings from the encounter on February 22, 1964."

Barney spoke about the eyes that spoke: (again from The Bellero Shield) "In all the universes, in all the unities beyond the universes, all who have eyes have eyes that speak and all speak the same language."

If Dr Benjamin Simon doesn't accept their tale as true, why should less qualified tyros think they're right?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I attended a weekend retreat in Hollywood Florida back in the 80s Betty Hill was a guest speaker, i still have a picture of the Alien statue she carried, Bud Hopkins was also there and for some reason I thought he was the one who regressed her, she was making a living at that time lecturing at military bases and other venues, just a interesting observation, when she finished her lecture she opened up the floor for questions, I asker her, " during your encounter with the Aliens and your conversations with same while you and Barney were on their craft, did you detect any form of accent?" she replied Accent Smacksent any orther questions? I thought this was a rather unusual response, however I did notice for the remainder of the convention she kept her eye on me, for some reason i felt the whole presentation, if in fact any was true was highly embelished, the only interesting thing i came away with was the design of the Planetary system she drew while supposedly under regression, which was very accurate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join