It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty & Barney Hill Hypnotic Regression Recordings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

Interesting... That's a very relevant question one would imagine.

IRM

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I thought it was a pretty good question, and was really surprised at her response, as were a large number of other visitors who commented on it to me during the breaks, and the look in her eyes was as if someone had Exposed her, and i also found it rather curious that no one had asked her before as her conversation with the Aliens was ongoing and I know if I was having a conversation with an Alien and he was speaking perfect American English I am pretty sure I would notice, and if there was a detectable accent from another Realm I would be facinated.

I did follow some more of her lectures on tape and the subject never came up again.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
dreamstalker, it's partly mentioned in the book.

Under hypnosis, she said that the "leader" spoke English and had some sort of foreign accent. The other one had a more heavy accent and was much harder to understand (also he didn't understand many usual words).

She is not exactly consistent. First she was sure the two were speaking to her in English and that these two (the leader and the examiner) were somehow different from the other crew members. Later, when she was confronted with Barney's tapes, she claimed that they communicated without words and MADE her feel as if they were speaking English.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I found this on aol, not sure if its really anything but who knows. Alien Abduction Evidence on dress

top topics

<< 1   >>

join