It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

I am former Military (US Army, 4 years active duty) and have recently been exercising my right as a citizen of this country to obtain more weapons for my personal protection. I have also worked in EMS for several years in the past, and have pretty much seen it all. I know what is coming down the pipe, and I am preparing for it.

FallofTheRepublic

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Until I see the NWO, I will continue to be the beans being sold to Jack...

The people that know me here on ATS know I am not all talk, and understand I would never be a victim...

this thread has troll all over it...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Just because you are scared of death and unwilling to see that to be truly free, you have to be free of fear as well, doesnt mean the rest of us are i that same boat.

Now, now, now ....

No good getting nasty because you're ego's been pricked, is it ?

You don't know the first thing about anyone in this thread or what they've experienced, so why not step back and take a breath

after all, this isn't a thread about you now ... is it ?

....says the guy who told me I was free to die any time I wish.

This thread is about me. And everyone else. Or did you miss that?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think we're all ready deep down. It's just that some of us may never find the breaking point to 'unleash' it.

I can confidently say that nobody here would let a police officer simply stand and shoot them in the street for no reason. You would dodge, and if had no means of escape would attack. The threat of death will always be a breaking point for just about every single person in the world. (Unless it is your aim to die.)

However far less people would rush the gunman if they saw the same policeman shoot a stranger in the street. Most of us would just stare. Those numbers jump up again if the person being shot was a friend. I can clearly say I would run to the aid of a friend, but know whilst I hope my mind would let me overcome it, I would hesitate more if I did not know the person about to be shot.

Similarly, if I heard that my friend had been shot by this policeman, but had not been there at the time...can I honestly say I would seek out that policeman and attack him/attack the establishment...again I wish so, but I'm not so sure.

We all have our own point where our minds just say, enough is enough...and if its worldwide, theres nowhere to run...the only thing left is to fight. That of course is an extreemly basic look at it, but I think the situation is far to complicated to start putting figures onto it saying only 2% would fight back withought some form of training.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What's funny is that, EVERY ONE of you has been pushed day by day, week by week, and month by month, into this mess that our great grandparent never would have stood for! They will take away every right and freedom we have slowly but surely like these things have always been the way! One day soon we will all wake up and not even realize that slavery isn't the norm!
The time to fight back is here! or are you just gonna watch?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Fighting the New World Order ?

You mean literally fighting, as in an Anti-NWO army ?

Who believes that's going to happen ?

How could it happen, if we accept this New World Order as being the weft and warp of our daily lives ?

Does anyone believe the New World Order will be an organised, armed, fighting-force which will sweep into towns and cities, weapons raised ?

Isn't the NWO a conspiracy ? Isn't the media one of the primary weapons of the NWO ?

NWO --- compromised education system ?

NWO --- compromised medical industry ?

NWO --- Big Pharma ? Big Business ?

NWO --- corrupted military, police, legal fraternity ?

NWO --- blackmailed puppet-politicians ?

NWO --- everywhere ... like smoke ? Raise your hand. Point your finger at the NWO so you can prove it exists to your sceptic-neighbour. Can't ? Why ?

NWO. There it is ! Look, neighbour ! See it ? See that seeing-eye logo in that commercial ? See it working the strings of that rock-star ? See it in the story-line of that movie, that tv-show, that video-clip ?

Oh come on, neighbour ! Why can't you see it ? It's all around you ! Open your eyes ! ..... Hey, come back ! Why are you giving me that crazy look ? Why are you hurrying away ?

You pick up your gun and run down the street, trying to warn everyone that if they don't shoulder their guns too and fight this enemy, this NWO, then it will be too late

And they lock you up. They medicate you. They pronounce you schizophrenic and 'highly disturbed' ... too much of a danger to yourself and others to be allowed to roam free

7 billion people. Who wants to fight 7 billion people ?

Who has the numbers or even the intent to take on 7 billion --- or even one billion -- in armed combat ?

How many are member of the armed forces, worldwide ? Anyone know ?

Add in the combined world's police forces. Still amounts to a hand-full when compared with 7 billion

And even if they tossed nukes at every capital city, world-wide, they'd still be confronted with billions of survivors and injured and dead and dying

Logistical nightmare. The NWO isn't interested in playing nurse and parent to one or five billion shocked and disorientated dependents who all need food, medicine and somewhere to lie down

They want power, control and profit

The farmer doesn't go out and kill his herds. That would be stupid. Instead, he kills a few and sells their carcass. He milks others. Takes the eggs from more. Encourages them to keep breeding and producing

Sure, he might limit their freedom. He might feed them less. He might push them to produce more from less. He might hold a stick over their heads or beat or kill a few to persuade the rest that it would be in their best interests to obey him

The animals might whisper to each other, ' It's no good protesting. All the farmers are the same these days. There's nowhere left to run. If we run, they'll just shoot us down. We'd better all just keep our heads down, do as we're told and give them what they want. It's ok for a few of the bulls to talk about stampede, but I have young ones to think of '

After a while, the animals will probably say to each other, ' It's not so bad, once you stop fighting and accept it. As long as we do as we're told and keep on churning out a profit for the masters, they allow you to exist. If you just numb yourself and don't allow yourself to think about alternatives to this way of life, it's tolerable '

Boiling the frog

As to those leaders, those bulls who spoke of freedom --- they're forgotten. They were slaughtered and turned into hot-dogs so long ago, people can't even remember what they were so fired-up about

Best post.
Most here simply dont get it.

The NWO cant be fought because they have already won through Incrementalism and Gradualism, so the original post is irrelevant. The NWO is the Revolution.

They have already TRANSMOGRIFIED your existence.
They have changed your culture,your language,your religion,
your ethnicity and your race. they are changing your laws too.
You are just Free Range Cattle Now.
It is too late to resist.

Second point:
Most people worship money and power and those that have it.
They identify with the elite and want to be like them, not
to make the elite poor and powerless like themselves. Most
ATSers believe in the rights of the rich,the right to own as much
property as they can acquire.

Most sheeple would willingly die to protect the elites right to
enslave them. They like the Original poster willingly fight their imperialist wars. Capitalism/Consumerism is the New Religion/Opiate of the Massess. The Rich are the New Royalty. A MAJORITY of people in many areas are in favor of the NWO. You are the minority now. The other
majority would not welcome your version of society.
You the middle class are paying for the lower classes
benefits.

90 percent of people would rather die than think-MT

Third Point:
At this time conflict with NWO authorities goes down like this: 30 to 100 armed storm troopers attack you at 2 AM while you are sleeping with stun grenades. You dont get a chance to act.

Fourth Point:
Even if the Elite Rich are brought down as in Russia and China which happens once in a hundred years,Human Greed for Money and Power will recreate
another version of them. This has been going on
for 10,000 years.

----------------------
What happened to the American Dream?
It came true.
Just look around you.
edit on 20-12-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Let me add a feminine perspective: perhaps fighting the NWO (for women) just means living peacefully in father headed households, minding our own business, and not reacting to their every "problem, agitation, solution" cycle. After all, "we" form "their" armies and police. Peace and resistance may begin and end in our hearts. Does this make any sense?

Lavender

lavenderluck.blogpost.com

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thanks for your thoughtful post (12/18/2010). It is exactly as you say it is. A brilliant summary.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For the OP, I remember Grossman mentioning something like that in his book, look for the guy's running toward gunfire, or disaster etc.. Only an unarmed idiot will run towards gunfire (assuming he's not a reporter haha), take the same scenario and assume everyone in the room each has an M4, we now have two dead people, and the floor is littered with brass, I do see your point, however in that instance when the 2% fightback, I believe elements of the remaining 98% will see the 2% "having a go" and will join in themselves. Another poster, mentioned that the people would be unprepared for that event. Everyday people dont go out and train for "the guy who walks in a room and shoots someone in the head" scenario. There are two states "trained and untrained" regardless of which side you belong to, it will boil down to how YOU react in a given situation. You could fight back, you could freeze with fear, you could flee the scene, you could move out of harms way regroup and counter attack from a flank with improvised weapons, you could play dead..so many people, so many variables.

As for fighting the "NWO", which of you individuals have missile firing drones, satellites, jetfighters, attack choppers? your best bet with limited resources and poor infrastructure (due to limited leadership, comms and supplies) would be to target supply lines, and support elements, locally........break out the black PJ's kids.

With regards to training, yes it's nice..but as long as you understand that as soon as it's real, you can rely on training to a point, as it is consistant changing of plan, and improvisation of new methods, not just a linear approach....."if x = y, select auto", and with the right military training anyone can be desensitized, and also include the amazing stories of personal survival, people chopping off their own trapped limbs to escape death.

Whilst I wouldn't argue with Grossman, he has a point, but I believe there are so many variables to consider.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Anyone who is fool enough to use violence against the NWO needs to step down. You are endangering the truth movement and the future of mankind itself. Peaceful Noncooperation all the way. Love is key.

OK then. When the water is poisoned across the land, what are we supposed to do? Pray over it? Pray over our water, one drop at a time as people get sick, are forced to evacuate? Or take down lieberman and mccain, who got rich for killing us with halliburton favored legislation? What are your thoughts on this? These men are criminal psychopaths who wouldn't know 'love' if it used a heart shaped condom.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OP's comments are simply macho posturing, sorry, but thats my view.

The best way to fight NWO is the removal of all dept, they live on dept.

So you could if you so wished, start the fight by removal of your own dept, if its not possible straight away, then seek it as fast as possible.

Or, you can kid yourself that your going to last more than about 30 secs in a war against the armed forces of the world.

Your choice.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm glad you have such a high opinion of yourself. anyone wanting to truely survive will fight for their lives unless they are protecting someone else. I don't see your comments "original poster" as making much sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well this is true. Most online warriors won't know what to do in a real situation. That's why militias were generally unsuccessful. In my opinion an evil empire would be impossible to take down now. Man perceives himself to have it way too good. Once the panem et circenses are all eliminated man will have more of a reason to fight. They will have anger and in my own experiences even those usually paralyzed with fear turn into warriors when truly angry.

Also your thinking of the wrong people. The NWO is good. The OWO is bad. The NWO seek to end corruption, educate people, bring equality, and eliminate poverty. The OWO favor anarcho-capitalism and that would be very bad for the middle class. 6,000 people rule the world and no they are not the Illuminati. Humor me, read this website and learn or just find another reason to hate. The message must spread.

Delenda Est Carthago

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...
www.meritocracy.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

No man can think clearly, when his fists are clenched.

edit on 9-4-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join