It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zombomb

All those situations can be avoided by not creating them, unless your bored. It's strange I have seen many that work in triangles it seems haphazard to me if the foundation the legs go the head will follow. And also if you work in triangles and think in circles, does that not define opposition of basic process, will it not lead back in to it's basic structure. Creating displacements between the thinking, and the action of doing what your thinking of doing. is this not the alegory printed on the beneficial paper.

“What is the basis for my definition of “beneficial”?” This is one question I and most ask themselves, it seems clear, yet is not does this not lie at the heart of the problems of todays societies, is this not what was derived from individuals and mass implemented for the propagation away from the primal urges, is this not the carot dangeling from the rope in front of all, has the beneficial stoped benefiting? must there be a restructuring from zero or can it be reworked. is this not the question, that needs answers.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thanks dude, I may be able to use something from your inquiries to refine my post:

"...And also if you work in triangles and think in circles, does that not define opposition of basic process, will it not lead back in to it's basic structure."-galadofwarthethird

I suggest acting in triangles and thinking in a straight line... whichever 4 dimensional-intersecting-non retracting way an infinite line does travel.

"Creating displacements between the thinking, and the action of doing what your thinking of doing."(galadofwarthethird)....
Such is probably the most important part of such linear thinking. For as soon as you act on what your thinking you 'trace' or 'overlap' NOT retract...or 'deviate'. (4 dimensions remember)

e.x. Obviously why practicing "shooting hoops' will statistically increase a NBA players chances of doing it during a game. For him, 'physical conditioning' (2 dimensional) is a precursor, to thinking (3 dimensional) becomes more of a 'art' or 'manner(ism)' if you will rather than a 'method' or 'process', so that instant 'improvisation' follows and the perfect awareness (4th dimension) is obtained.

“What is the basis for my definition of “beneficial”?” This is one question I and most ask themselves, it seems clear, yet is not does this not lie at the heart of the problems of todays societies, is this not what was derived from individuals and mass implemented for the propagation away from the primal urges, is this not the carot dangeling from the rope in front of all, has the beneficial stoped benefiting? must there be a restructuring from zero or can it be reworked. is this not the question, that needs answers." -galadofwarthethird

Awesome point...indeed it is 100% "derived from individuals... for the propagation away from primal urges". Which gives such beautiful meaning to the word 'sentient' and 'awareness' for none implies a direct 'link' to a specific perspective.
(2d conditioning to 3d awareness, (which is 'feral')...rather than 4d which is 'sentient')

i.e. Terrorist shoots man in head. People 'fear' and hide, 'man' 'fights' and gets shot too. (2d conditioning to 3d awareness)

-----Mirror: Baby gazelles are attacked by large lion after it killed mom. Baby gazelle hides and baby lion eats it. Other baby gazelle fights and gets his throat crushed by the lions formidable jaws.... (2d conditioning to 3d awareness)

Your statement is very true, and is in fact why most people who find 'beneficial' to be emotional rather that 'sentient' will get their poor unfortunate throats crushed.

Some dude posted that he has seen even trained men 'freeze'... I have as well. Dude, who mentioned gang fights has probably been a witness to 'all talk' and consequent 'pant pooping'....
The sub-conscious and un-conscious 'conditioning' MUST be well implemented AND fermented and freedom must be given to 'cave' under duress.... for it is not the initial 'intent' or 'will' of the individual which will characterize him for a 'hostage situation' but more over his 'addiction' if you will, to refining the prospect of 'beneficial' for the ''hostage situation'' (remember...WELL implemented and fermented...crazies are useless)

"Individuality is key'' because this same method may apply to those who are also non-violent. If your area is not violence then your 'past survival' as an intellectual or spiritual method which should (or has) withstood 'trauma' in is respective field.

I myself, though 'thick skinned' and in violence proficient, cannot or WILL not work in these fields. (oh, by the way 'intent' and 'will' though, in finality are 'not so relevant' must be present to even get started.)
My area is different...and always under refinement...
WARNING: Passing through the dimensions without ONESELF (physical, mental, spiritual) PROVES lack of awareness and thus fails the "beneficial test".

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Please! For the sake of this conversation, keep in mind that your own personal map, may be completely different in content, process or thematic! I would NEVER impose so don't assume so.

However; whatever map you have MUST pass through more than 3 dimensions to be exempt from "primal instinct' (I prefer the word 'reaction')
This literally means 3-Infinity...

Just don't lie to yourself, or be lied to, in taking on infinite dimensions if you can't pull your WHOLE self through....

I mean think about it. If you can't then WHAT'S THE POINT?!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am currently in the military and you are right there is no way to fight it because they will make it seem like it is for the best. And people in the military would basically be forced into whatever our current president wants. I don't think any rebel forces can stand up to our weapons and the secret weapons we have been developing. It's all kinda screwed up but I guess the only thing to do is wait and try to be prepared.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zombomb

Intresting, but to effect the 3rd the third dimension one must be in the third dimension and the third dictates the 2nd, and so being in the fourth is not always wise. or even good for you its an illusion but one that serves a great purpose, to interpret reality. For instance the poster above me how do you tell a man that all that he bellives is not relevant, or simply plain lies when its obvious his reality is not an individual reality but a reflection of the masses from wich he revels in.

Do i simply say exuse me mr Reign02 but you are wrong you points are not sharp, and neither is your blade, the institution you fear is the one you will create, you prepare for your own demise, and if you are the majority that represents such a institution you will face yourself on a larger scale, and since you cant defeat yourself on a smaller scale you would be lost in the larger. Or should the the truth set him free and say the institution you believe in is dead there is no war worth fighting and the process of it will be reastablished all there secreat weapons are useless and will have to be reprocesed. Your fighting a bunch of little wars/scermishes because you would get eaten alive by the enemy and your rulers and generals are not so bright. You have wished and worked for the abolishing of wars and it will come true so be carefull what you wish for. This is a conspiracy website after all would not that be the right answer to such a misguided fear of the unknown by being a conspirator to conspire against his conspirations to conspire by conspiring. What would be the point of it, in a conspiracy there always needs to be a point. how would he react to this, do I really care, or am I just ranting, both are true and both are false. But since all reactions are precoditioned the results can be known especially in the proding of the masses, who by definition follow the one next to them. But then again they have there problems and I have mine, and I have never been one to make myself fell better by laughing at there problems, even if they are funny.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Zombomb

Intresting, but to effect the 3rd the third dimension one must be in the third dimension and the third dictates the 2nd, and so being in the fourth is not always wise. or even good for you its an illusion but one that serves a great purpose, to interpret reality. For instance the poster above me how do you tell a man that all that he bellives is not relevant, or simply plain lies when its obvious his reality is not an individual reality but a reflection of the masses from wich he revels in.

Do i simply say exuse me mr Reign02 but you are wrong you points are not sharp, and neither is your blade, the institution you fear is the one you will create, you prepare for your own demise, and if you are the majority that represents such a institution you will face yourself on a larger scale, and since you cant defeat yourself on a smaller scale you would be lost in the larger. Or should the the truth set him free and say the institution you believe in is dead there is no war worth fighting and the process of it will be reastablished all there secreat weapons are useless and will have to be reprocesed. Your fighting a bunch of little wars/scermishes because you would get eaten alive by the enemy and your rulers and generals are not so bright. You have wished and worked for the abolishing of wars and it will come true so be carefull what you wish for. This is a conspiracy website after all would not that be the right answer to such a misguided fear of the unknown by being a conspirator to conspire against his conspirations to conspire by conspiring. What would be the point of it, in a conspiracy there always needs to be a point. how would he react to this, do I really care, or am I just ranting, both are true and both are false. But since all reactions are precoditioned the results can be known especially in the proding of the masses, who by definition follow the one next to them. But then again they have there problems and I have mine, and I have never been one to make myself fell better by laughing at there problems, even if they are funny.

so what exactly are you saying because the conspirations to conspire by conspiring leads to conspiracy against the conspirator who in turns conspires against the conspiring masses? Honestly makes no sense. You honestly sound like someone who has no clue what he is talking about and is just trying to sound intelligent. Sorry if this sounds mean but that's my .02
Anyway for the NWO to have a smooth transition they needed things like 9-11 to instill fear into the masses and mislead them to think that we need to unite the world as one to conquer this problem or whatever other major problem is at hand. Is basically what my post refers to.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Awesome! Very wise...

Since dimensions are always overlapping and time (4d) is shifting our being (3d) and limiting our progress (2d).... It is always wise to ascertain which you truly belong in and any given present.... because you are absolutely right... it is not a little dangerous.
I really wasn't expecting anyone to pick up this 'disclaimer' right away... but i'm glad you did.
Your next paragraph was beautifully illustrating of such 'warp' confusion... but interestingly enough, at the end, you did state one purpose of yours. Not to laugh at the expense of others 'mistakes'...(is what I believe you wrote...kinda tired right now).
So, basically 'purpose' is absolutely primary. I wrote 'intent' but that's way too light.

I myself agree with you, that a 'purpose' to conspire against conspiracy would most likely bring one to his knees and at best play out a 'drag you down with me' scenario which, If I understood correctly you also illustrated.

.02 cents?!!! that is too little.... I want more!
Just don't get emotional....

After all, for what more are we gathered here than to project our insecurities on other people!

"Anyway for the NWO to have a smooth transition they needed things like 9-11 to instill fear into the masses and mislead them to think that we need to unite the world as one to conquer this problem or whatever other major problem is at hand. Is basically what my post refers to."

ok.... yeah.... so I guess you can go back to square one.

But I won't....

Yeah fear bla bla bla, ... are you scared? Do you need conditioning?

I absolutely love the title of this thread.... it works.

I would never ask you your IQ by the way....

I find your prose style very beckoning... it would be interesting to continue conversing...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Zombomb]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

After a wonderful illustration of the forum topic at hand;

I realize the notion of 'conformity to further conspiracy' suggests exactly what Mr. Galad of war the third put into question.
I now realize that maybe some people might be serious and object to the use of the word 'conspire'.

Would It be labeled to 'conspire' if simply, after the NWO gained military and 'fear' (psychic) control of most of the nation, to have a method that would allow one (those against the NWO) to move about freely and evade this 'fear' and oppression?

I think not, in fact that is what the topic of this forum is all about.

My map is simply a method, which apparently some may relate to, to aid in this.

If it doesn't work for you, then don't bother.

I would like to hear from a female.... so i'ma go do that.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"ok.... yeah.... so I guess you can go back to square one.

But I won't....

Yeah fear bla bla bla, ... are you scared? Do you need conditioning?

I absolutely love the title of this thread.... it works.

I would never ask you your IQ by the way....

I find your prose style very beckoning... it would be interesting to continue conversing...

I really don't appreciate you being a jackass.... I wasn't even talking to or about you. I was commenting on what galad said when he said something about conspiring to conspire the conspiring commitee of the conspirators or w/e he was talking about.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When I get my R.F.I.D. chip, Im gonna try to hook it into X-Box Live so I can check all my tweets and get sports scores in real-time!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

I am also a Military Policeman and I am in that 2% I have come under fire many times while in Iraq and not once did I fear dying or feel fear. I felt like I needed to do whatever I had to stop what was happening and render the suspect incapable of completing his actions and I did.

You speak the truth and I like the examples you gave. GJ

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by hyperion.martin

I am also a Military Policeman and I am in that 2% I have come under fire many times while in Iraq and not once did I fear dying or feel fear. I felt like I needed to do whatever I had to stop what was happening and render the suspect incapable of completing his actions and I did.

You speak the truth and I like the examples you gave. GJ

You are part of the 0.01% that do not feel any fear when under fire - I've been under fire in East Timor & the Stan, and even as a trained SF operator I felt a deep seeder fear for my life, and the life of my mates. It's this fear which kept us alive.

I never understand the psychology of a soldier, who under fire, feels no fear - in the movies I think this is fine, but in real life I can't understand it.

For those without military experience, picture this; walking with 25kg of equipment strapped around you, physically and mentally exhausted, and in a split second the world changes ... it's as if a group of kids have thrown a handful of fireworks in front of you - smoke, cordite, the whistle of rounds flying past you and the crack of rifles firing these rounds.

You have a split second to hit the ground, and try and find the tiny muzzle flash, hopefully before that muzzle can hone in on you and kill you - generally that muzzle is pointing at one of your close mates, trying to end his life. You've got a split second to identify this target, and then try and shout out contact orders ... at this point, you generally need to close in on the target to engage, or flank - which again means standing up whilst being shot at, and either running in short bursts towards the target (hopefully your mates are doing their job and laying supressive fire), or running to the side.

Adrenaline keeps you moving - your training keeps you moving - FEAR keeps you moving.

Anyone who says they would not feel fear in this situation, is either a. psychotic (and yes, there are psychotics in the army) or b. lying.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I sincerely apologize for being a jackass....

I too was responding to galadofwarthethird and got completely
mixed up with your quoting of him in your own post....
like I said, I was awake for 36hrs.... very tired....

My bad entirely.... I got completely misdirected.

Although I still think my reply is completely relevant to Sir Galad....
And thank you for taking the attention to correct me.

If hope what you are doing in Iraq has not taken much toll on you I'm glad....
Be well.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"I felt like I needed to do whatever I had to stop what was happening and render the suspect incapable of completing his actions and I did."

Exactly!

I also took interest in Discontent 'fear as a motivator'....

You guy obviously have the hand on experience to answer this question.

In the 'hypothetical' situation where the NWO has evolved into 'total #ing war',
Is moderate training in combination with extensive psychological 'conditioning'
enough (And I use that word lightly here) to advance in an intended direction?

I wan't to assume that MOST people, (soldiers are to some extent exempt from this category) could achieve such a status...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There was fear at first but after prolonged exposure to IEDs, random pop shots and ambushes you, better yet I just became complacent. I had no fear of dying after the first month or so, but that adrenaline rush kept me going. It is amazing what adrenaline does for you when you have RPGs and sniper fire whizzing over your head. I looked at it like, well if it's my time to die then it's my time to die.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Discontent

My simple consensus is this: A soldier who claims to have been fired upon and felt no fear what so ever is a liar, and has never been fired upon.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

everyone feels fear at first but the military trains you to adapt and overcome and use that fear to fuel your own fire. They teach you to harness it. Granted not a lot of Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, and Seamen can deal with this stuff and have problems when returning home (PTSD) I had it when I came back, when someone would slam a car door or when a loud noise would occur I would just flinch real quick. That isn't fear, that is a reaction that you got used to downrange. And for you (most likely never been in a firefight) wouldn't know how people react by reading somewhere. Everyone reacts to things differently, like for instance some people are scared to death of ghosts and the paranormal. Some people would jump and run out of a house because they saw a ghost, others would sit there and stare at it frozen in fear, and some would go toward it and see what it is all about. So you can't say that since I wasn't scared after a month of being shot and all the time that I mostly likely wasn't ever in a firefight before because I adapted to it and overcame my fear of dying. Go join the ARMY or Air Force and go on some convoys everyday for a year or six months and after awhile you might feel different about this subject, or you might be one of those people who can't deal with death and possibly being killed and be scarred for life.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Discontent

My simple consensus is this: A soldier who claims to have been fired upon and felt no fear what so ever is a liar, and has never been fired upon.

Yep, I agree 100%.

To add to this, I remember speaking to a grizzled Sergeant in the AUS SAS (19 years from basic infantry through to when I spoke with him around a decade in the SASR).

I asked if the fear ever goes away. His answer was simple, "Once you stop fearing the enemy or combat, leave straight away, cause you'll surely die the next time you go in the field" (obviously not word for word, but pretty much what he said)

It's obviously a discussion I've had countless times with other servicemen who have been in combat; I'm yet to meet one who wasn't sh*t scared when the rounds start flying. How you deal with it is different from person to person, and training kicks in - but this certainly does not dissolve the blinding fear that death is literally flying towards you.

Once that fear goes, a combat soldier is actually a liability to the rest of the men in the field. If I had a solider in my troop who unreservedly said they held no fear, I'd bin them straight away.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What I'm basically saying is that you get used to the fear, you harness it and use it. And the Iraqi's and Afghani's cant shoot very well anyway. They spray in your general direction and they think Allah is going to steer their bullet into the infidel. Maybe another reason I don't really have any fear is other war vets went through a lot more stuff than we did in OIF and OEF. There are no front lines in these "wars". We weren't "in the trenches" everyday fighting for our lives.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Sorry if I used your post to prove a point to zombomb, I even forgot the questions he asked, it was basically how far conditioning yourself will take you in life or death situations, And how even if we think were in tune when we comunicate to eachother we arent even if we use the same words. and how our conditioning can be used against you. But to understand stand these things you can only be on the same wavelenght or it wont work. I just used your post because it was bellow his thats all just took your information that you wrote to prove a point that I cant really remember now.

The whole post basically was watch how by a few words that I can answer zombomb's question's and prove my point all at the same time that conditioning is not that good for you because it limits you sight or mind frame, how indirect tactics will always make you react predictably if you condition your self to much. and how something that we believe to be true and asign a emotion to them will come to a sort of reality, our fear will be true because we believe them enough to fear them. Hence conspiracies create a sort of alternate reality wich can efect our curent reality, our mindframe. And a couple other things that I cant remember right now. Anyways sorry dude I wasent making fun of you I was just going with the flow to try to answer zombomb's guestions.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join