It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envisionimage

Originally posted by kindred
Anyone who agrees with the OP is already a puppet for the NWO and the worst thing of all is that they don't even know it.

Anyone who would put themselves in a position and allow themselves to be dictated to, and used and abused by a government that is morally beneath them is nothing more than a puppet. Wake up and smell the coffee.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by kindred]

Do you have a job?

Do you pay taxes?

Do you follow the law?

Do you attend jury duty?

If you answered yes to any of those then you are no different, unfortunately the system we have created makes it so we are all puppets, whether we work just a 9-5 and go home for the day, or are a front-line ground troop for the military... We are all of the same class...

Im self-employed, fiddle my tax and steal films of the net.Oh and I grow a lot of my own food.Whats jury duty?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Anything that lives or lived fights there is no 2% we are all decended from violence, it's in our blood in our genes. We all have different ways of fighting, and if it wasent successfull they wouldn't be here. And some of us dident have it so easy in life as those that are in the armed forces, bless them for there convictions. And some had a easy life in monetary terms, there ignorance will not be bliss. but bless there ignorance. For it wont last. What im saying if is if your a tough guy, all the guns, rethorics, training and propaganda wont save you if one day in a dark alley or green field you meet one that has nothing to lose and the only weapon he has is a sharpened pencil, it could be used for more then just writing. Everything is a weapon in the right hands not only guns or ideas. Never underestimate the will to survive especially in a land were everybody is armed, with guns and knowledge, the recipe for peace is always the ability to fight if you had to. It's what separated this county from all others, even today it's people are armed from both invasion from outside forces and were slowly arming ourselves to fight those that in our own government think they are above the rule of common decency. And when we are armed to the teath we can begin our lifes as humans trying to make a living, and make no mistake living daily live will be a battle to, so you might just enjoy what your doing. So therefore arm yourself my friend so that you wont be a target, and if shtf happens pray your dont have to face those like me, you should know by now that war is always more fun in videogames, because I surely do.

peace

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Interesting, but thats like throwing a poet in the fighting ring with Mike Tyson. There's only one outcome for that and it's not good and not fair. Have you ever been at a party that's been shot up? Sure some freeze up, but most of them are pretty quick to duck and get the f*** out...I personally was at a party that got shot up and if people weren't ducking/running or freezing up, they were pulling out a gun and shooting back, pretty quick too I might add...So, realistically it depends on where you're at and how exactly the NWO, is 'attacking'. Me personally, I didn't have a gun, but I was quick to get the f out( reacted promptly), but I guess I can't really say how'd I act if the NWO rolled up, until they rolled up.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I can agree with this thread to an extent. But to say that only 2% of the population will fight back because they want to and not because they are coaxed into doing so is just silly. Believe it or not but people are willing to go to great extents to protect themselves, loved ones and freedom. Neither would you need combat training to 'harden' yourself. Prison would harden you right up along with the life experiences that one may have.

Though this thread is interesting with great insight it is prudent to suggest that citizens are willing to surrender their freedom with such willingness.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Maybe I missed it. I was hoping for those tips and techniques you promised. Unfortunately I don't have the constitution to wade through every post in the epic pissing contest you've started in the hope of discovering a tiny bit of potentially useful information. So maybe, next time, rather than just making a blanket accusation that we're all soft and weak, you could just go ahead and put the USEFUL INFORMATION right in the first post.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

but your just 1 of the 98%

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hmm. I don't know. I've seen guys with ample training freeze out of fear. One of the simplest classes I had on the subject broke the mental state down in to color conditions.

Condition White. Unaware of one's surroundings. Not tactically alert.

Condition Yellow. Alert to the possibility of danger or a threat.

Condition Orange. Actively tracking a probable threat or activley mitigating danger.

Condition Red. Engagement or hostile contact with a threat.

Condition Black. Fear over ride of the brain. Freezing, reset and restart.

Most people freeze because they don't have the training to properly elevate their level, otherwise called going condition black. Thats why people stand there in shock when they witness a crime or something.

My two cents anyways.
Comm

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In relation to the original post, I am interested to read what is said in the book you mention but the bold statements you sell it with do not convince me without futher research that what you are saying is true.
Drawing from my own experiences in life I already know that as a civillian I am still perfectly capable of reacting quickly and efficiently in an extreme situation. I have never been in combat but the same adrenaline and survival instincts kick in automatically if your body is used to coping with various high stress situations. Of course training can help people react on reflex more quickly so perhaps I would not be as good as a trained soldier, but I have had various opportunities in my life to react quickly and keep my head in situations either life threatening to myself or others around me and on every single one of those occasions I was the first to react, have a plan and communicate it efficiently with those around me. Please don't judge me as boastful or arrogant(egos are a waste of time and serve no purpose in the advancement of the species) I am only mentioning these things to explain why I am so sure that 2% is too low a figure and that you are wrong in assuming that only soldiers can cope with extremes.
I am 28, and in my short life I have survived and driven off an attack by four drunk soldiers who were stationed at Colchester barracks(4 on 1, I guess they skipped on some training then?), saved a blue faced friend from choking on a lump of pork(yes the heimlich really does work but not on 1st try), been first on the scene of a suicide attempt where the man had cut down the veins on both arms with a lot of blood lost, fast action stopped him losing much more and he lived(I know some of you are very caring people so in case you were wondering he is still fine to this day, has a job and rents his own place), assisted in an accident where a lorry hit a car by calming down the shocked and uninjured while my mother(a trained NHS nurse) dealt with a man's badly injured right arm(I was about 14 and that was the first time I saw what the inside of an arm looked like), also I have been a passenger in a car accident and realised before the driver what had happened and what we needed to do... I could go on but you'll get bored of reading it and I feel like a chump writing it. The point I'm making is I have never been in combat with guns but what really is the difference in the biological response to any of these situations? Any person can learn to work with their adrenaline at any point in their life and once you've got used to it you can handle pretty much anything as long as you're not seriously injured yourself. I am some random guy and I've experienced enough different scary things and found myself to have a consistent reaction in every case, I am not some 2% hardcore warrior, nor did I need to be to manage any of the situations I mentioned, so if I can do those things by 28 imagine what your average 40 year old can cope with mentally with all that extra life experience? My personal feeling is that perhaps being in the millitary makes men forget that they are just that, men. Training is no different to schooling and there are plenty of fast learners in this world, and a fast learner in any species is a survivor.
As a soldier I assume you know your military history, and if that is the case you must therefore agree that yes, some people do not react well to combat stress but a strong leader can turn a disorganised rabble into a working army and that rule rings true all the way down from army to squad. Of your 100 people in the room you are forgetting to count the natural leaders who's instinct is to look after the group and the followers who are schooled to follow a barked order since childhood.. we are all on autopilot a lot more than we sometimes like to acknowledge. To me the numbers don't work and for them to be credible then we are to assume that most of the population are spineless and thats simply not true.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think your are right because this is exactly what happened at the Fort Hood shooting, and these were military people.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Wow, you must be a tough guy, beer bong and all.

Have you ever shot and killed someone from pure instinct without a thought? It’s a little different game than what you most likely think for the world is not fist de cuffs fair, so are you ready to go full monty in all this?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

One thing to remember is the vast majority of the military are mainly technicians, and not the warriors many of you picture. The Marines are the closest since they all carry their gun all the time (with ammo), and their promotions are based on the soldiering skills, but all other branches are mainly technicians, and even with the marines, most never been in a firefight.

So a cilivian with interests in fighting skills or shooting skills as a sport or hobby will have much more time invested in those skills than the typical military person.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well you assume there is a NWO or one coming. There are so many more important problems to face other than "hey let's get together to have more control" for companies that are large enough to have such global influence. We are the consumers anyway. Companies can't make profits without the majority of us being poor and spending money.

I don't see any NWO coming, and here's one guy at the World Economic Forum (think of it as a Bilderberg meeting if it pleases you) who says he doesn't see a world government forming in his lifetime:

www.youtube.com...#

You have any idea how many people it would take to enslave the world? That is what you're talking about, right? Everyone being a slave and working for free to the so-called "PTB."

It's like you really want something radical and exciting to happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi OP and All,

Nice stuff. Simplest thing to do might be STRAY Away from voting for any potential Pres educated at Harvard, Yale or Princeton. Kinda of a no brainer.. if their educated there -- 'forget about it !!'

One other outside thought, Make sure, double-sure the campaigning potential Senator and Congressman/Woman in your State, answers any and all questions before voting. And if their elected and pay anything less to 100% of their constituents morals for electing them, vote elsewhere next, with the provision are You going to listen?

Finally, any and all 'retirement' Senators or Congressman/Woman not seated a second term are not entitled to ANY Pension or other permanent funds associated with their congressional appointment.

Yup, that should do it. That should help my American friends.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i dont know what the frist step would be to fight the NWO i would if i knew

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Interesting...
I actually developed a long time ago a simple map which can be used in all positions of warfare...(Physical-Psychological-Spiritual)
It emphasizes the importance of 'recon' and 'conditioning' before establishing a 'strategic approach'. Of course different people are experts at their own battlefields and a neurologist teaching how to 'overcome phobia' is in this case the lethal component. To infuse a whole society or organization with such useful material he/she must make it digestible to all such.
Hitler is a good example.... If he could convince a nation of children to turn in their children for the sake of 'tall white me who can shoot lightning from their eyes, I do believe it would be relatively simple (not easy) to theoretically push people towards a 'positive cause revolution'.
In truth, a hostage situation of such a magnitude with the probability of 100% of the people being even familiar with the concept of the NWO is highly unlikely and the 'proper tactic' would change depending greatly on this fact. I guess I'll just post the 'condensed version below' let me know what you guys think and what could be improved or not.

Humility-Craft
Truth-Lie
Prudent-Sinister
Rationale-Ideologies
Reality-Fiction
Elaboration-Reduction
Impartial-Objective

*Importance of opposing “systems”.
-What is the purpose of “good” cop / “bad” cop?

Develop
*5 Senses observation/awareness.
*Responsibility
-Aesthetics/Etiquette (Calendar dates, relationships, Perspectives/image)
*Impulse control.
*Fear loss and Psyche “contamination” control
*Harnessing/Filtering methods.
*Individual learning refinement
-Quick recall (Stable response)
-Storage recall (voluntary assessment)
-Delayed recall (Torture, lie detector resistance)
-Emotional recall (comparative analysis)
*Un/sub-conscious and conscience control.
**While maintaining 100+%
-Lucidity
-Energy
-Stability
-“Freedom”
In relation too…

*Ethics
*Psyche conditioning
*Society/Culture components
*The Arts
*Equality
*Dominance
*Education
*Sleep-state manipulation
*Motive-decision > emotional knowledge
*Behavior
*Social Dissimulation
*Spy Tactics

Present in…

*Negotiation systems
*Propaganda systems
*Public speaking traditions (Body language)
*Political systems (hierarchy)
*Psychology schools
*Indoctrination systems
*Relations (public/personal/family)
*Religion/Philosophy
*Law/Military
*Economic systems

**Other

-Establish a personal discernment of what is “necessary” and “un-necessary”;
what is “beneficial” and “un-beneficial” and WHEN.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In light of the previous, 'conditioning' should be obvious.
from 'discipline' to 'stress discipline' to 'traumatic stress discipline'.
Unfortunately, PTSD is caused by lack of discipline in the smaller aspects of things.

I am posting a list of hypothetical situations to explain the above points:
Hypothetical Situation- You enter a store to buy a bottle of wine. You are $4.75 short. You start to walk away but notice a corkscrew on sale you can afford. You return to the wine isle and put the bottle in your backpack. You grab the corkscrew and walk to the check out counter.

As you are paying for the corkscrew a security guard confronts you for theft.

1. You ask him to open your bag and reveal the wine bottle. You state that you bought it yesterday and needed a corkscrew, which you are paying for. He does not believe you and begins making threats. You exert authority and remain firm in your deceit; conscious of body movements and voice tonality. The guard realizes that he cannot prove anything without going to the surveillance tapes and you are going to leave. So he leaves you be and you do.
2. You look at him strange and ignore him. He grabs your shoulder to turn you round. You act annoyed and state that you have enough money in your wallet to pay his salary and that you don’t have the need to steal… plus stealing is bad. Shaking your head you turn and continue with the transaction. The guard realizes he has no proof without checking the tapes and decides to call the police. You have limited time, so you calmly thank the teller and walk out aware that the guards are tailing. You get in a car and drive off.
3. Any other possible scenarios.

Hypothetical Situation- You have injured your arm and are working on a large filing project in your office. You made good headway when your arm was well; however, there is still more work to do. As you finish organizing a file and close it (all with one hand) you look back over at the table and realize you left out sheets that belong somewhere in that file. It is the 4th time that has happened in the last hour.

1. Frustrated you get a knot in your throat and start thinking of different ways to procrastinate and go home.

-You swallow the frustration for the sake of personal “discipline”.

- You are frustrated but remain calm and no one in your office knows you are having “trouble”.

- You don’t really care about the work your doing but use the frustration to convince your boss to have no qualms about letting you go home.

2. You try to practice acceptance and think of the mine-amputees who sow crops in their field to support their families and buy them ice cream. You frustration is nullified and you progress slowly with a sense of purpose.
3. You ask for help with the files and get the work done.
4. Any other possible scenarios with their “weights (pro/cons)”

Hypothetical Situation-You walk into the small corner store and you know the owner does not like to take coins. Coins are all you have OR all you care to pay with.

You stand in line, and when it’s your turn you ask for your cigarettes.

1. You engage the owner in friendly conversation while handing him the coins, and

Expect that his customer service skills are “rightly” placed. He does not hassle you

For the coins and you have then created a “psychological ally” for future use.

2. You say nothing more, and hand him the coins. His demeanor changes and asks you if you have larger currency. “No.” or “No, sorry.” You reply. (Note: These two answers carry different “battle” weights)

You leave but are a loyal customer for the store, creating a “M.A.D.” effect and still avoid conflict.

3. Many other possible scenarios.

** 1. Involves conscious manipulation of the “present” circumstance.

** 2. Involves a “Chess” manipulation, where you are not influencing the situation directly or “immediately” and create a “long term” program.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
(cont)
*The situation examined in these three Hypothetical Scenarios is not in question, simply the psychological response OR reaction related thereafter. These are neither “right” or “wrong” and honestly, whatever really.

This forum is not concerned with such topics. Think: “Beneficial vs Unbeneficial”.

This last small anecdote provides the base lines for the “theory” I have in mind.

-Opposites- -Polarities- etc…

The effectiveness of “immediate engagement” and “long-term engagement”

This group does not suggest or promote the use of manipulation, simply AWARENESS.

-“How do such processes work on larger social levels?”

-“Who uses which “classification”?”

-“How do I avoid being un-consciously targeted?”

-“When should I allow myself to be targeted?”

-“When should I use my un/sub-conscious vs conscience?”

-“How can this awareness “pattern” help/harm myself/others?”

-“What is my most “beneficial” level of awareness?”

-“What is the basis for my definition of “beneficial”?”

-“What is my goal?”

These are some questions, which I can personally relate too and personally do not take for separate.

Of the people gathered here, some I know and some I don’t and my GOAL is NOT to influence anyone.

Besides, influence should be of no consequence to personal choice and belief.

I intend a sort of information relay. I personally am and will take notes, and slowly and objectively develop my own PLAN. This is one reason for the earlier “vagueness” for those who wish to stay, must feel comfortable under the same “mission statement” and some “common boundaries” must be created. After all, there is so much possible information that is going to be generated.

“Individuality” is key.

Food for thought: I like to do my own personal “conditioning”(heat exposure, hunger exercises, etc. )

I personally like to work in triangles and such is my “opinionated” suggestion for the group.

As you can see a form of "CONFORMITY TO FURTHER CONSPIRACY" is present.

Some of what I wrote is maybe 'irrelevant' for this group because I did copy paste most from a site of my own. I did my best to remove these things but oh well.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by commdogg
Hmm. I don't know. I've seen guys with ample training freeze out of fear. One of the simplest classes I had on the subject broke the mental state down in to color conditions.

Condition White. Unaware of one's surroundings. Not tactically alert.

Condition Yellow. Alert to the possibility of danger or a threat.

Condition Orange. Actively tracking a probable threat or activley mitigating danger.

Condition Red. Engagement or hostile contact with a threat.

Condition Black. Fear over ride of the brain. Freezing, reset and restart.

Most people freeze because they don't have the training to properly elevate their level, otherwise called going condition black. Thats why people stand there in shock when they witness a crime or something.

My two cents anyways.
Comm

Now, this is useful. it's useful because our subconscious plays(IMO) an important role in our response to stimuli, in this case, a threat. the subconscious relies on colors and symbols for communication, not words..in a sense, using these threat levels is a way to communicate the situation to your own subconscious, so both your conscious and subconscious self can effectively respond to said threat, hence lessening the chance of a "condition black" response.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yeah i agree. i was just posting something similar to this in another site. it reminds me of that tv commercial not long ago where everyone was standing and looking at a sink just on and flowing yet no one knew what to do until finally a guy who didnt think twice simply walked over and turned it off and looked at everyone else like" duh" as he shrugged his shoulders.

i dont have military or police training but i have been in several gang fight type situations in bad areas. once was 4 of us against 2 car loads of gang bangers who came at us with a couple hammers and clubs. i took initiative immediately got one of the hammers and took a guy out and then our other 3 joined in and we drove them off and they were badly injured ill just say that.
another time was 3 women attacked my wife in a hallway with one having a big knife. i immediately reacted tossing one out the security door and it locked her out and as my wife handelled another and took her out i held the 3rd back with a threatening hand ready to grab the knife as my back fist was ready to strike telling her to not even think about it. the girl my wife tangled with 1 on 1 as it should be had her weave ripped out and a bloody nose(my wife was among those being trained to possibly go to the Tae Kwon do Olympics at one time). after this a pack of men came and luckily the police arrived at this point but took my wife and i to jail as if we were some scum or something, police state bull#!
anyways thats just a couple stories and i have many but i will fight, yes. i will immediately react in some way, yes. most people wont or are scared and just talk behind a keyboard. we call them net warriors or wimps. luckily i have a strong martial arts in Judo, Jui jitsu and kickboxing back ground but it wont help against a bullet. one could imagine throwing the nearest heavy and hard object directly into the shooters face as he was taking aim on somebody else and giving you enough time to close distance catching the shooter now off gaurd and allowing you to take the weapon and gaining control but this is just off the top of my head. i would have to react to the room and what was in immediate reach if unarmed. go ahead and laugh at least i know i will try something, anything, or i too am dead either way possibly but still have a chance to live if i do try.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It occurs to me that we already live in a violent society. So if a NWO comes to pass, does that not bring hope that it will be a peaceful senario?

Some people say that you cant achieve this without a fight but whatever happened to non violent protest? Anything can be achieved with thought and care for others. That will unite us once we can break down the communication barriers TPTB have instilled we will be on our way.

This site is supposed to attract open minded individuals so how do things become so black and white? There is plenty of middle ground

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join