It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

butt cheese teacher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
man i got this fat *bleep* assistant teacher in english who isnt a real teacher she just sits around on her fat *bleep* and does nothing, think of what a dead rosie odonnel will look like and you get her she wears so much *bleep* makeup it peels of her face and puts a *bleep* of hairspray in her hair she has a load of dandruf and on top of that is a big fat ugly hairy stupid fat *bleep* *bleep* when i look at her
and everytime the real teacher is not their she just hauls off givin me a detention even if i am good. one time me and my real teacher are talkin bout cars she just butts in actin like she knows something sayin dumb stuff and she always does that she is a an idiot and a *bleep*. the teacher was absent friday and we were taking a test she doesnt care wat this one girl is doing but me she says i am talking when i am not and moves me i moved back when we finished the test cause i thought i was supposed to and she gets mad and yells and calls my house and gives me a detention that *bleep* should just go fall off a cliff or something becvause she doesnt do anything anyways and she is the only teacher that harshly enforces the rules, and in class she tells dumb stories bout artichokes. but wont let other people say stuff that have to do with the lesson and she has named three different colleges she says she went too i highly doubt a teacher that doesnt do anything went to 3 colleges. *bleep* i have detention tommorow im not going
:bash:

*Mod edit: if you can't compose a post without every other word a swear word, don't post.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You don't particularly like your teacher do you

She's probably quite nice when you get to know her. Then again she could be like Toad Woman (KayEm's Nemesis). In which case she needs disembowelling with a spoon.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing that she more resemble Mimi from Drew Carry. I'm also thinking that you probably have driven a wedge between the two of you and you would never think she was sweet even if she was dripping honey. Bury the hatchet man. She's an adult, at least I hear most of our teachers are. Ask her to start over. Honestly, I think you may get a positive response, because if you were my student, you wouldn't have survived class. Maybe you caught her on a bad day, maybe she caught YOU on a bad day.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm guessing that she more resemble Mimi from Drew Carry.

things that make you go...........buuuuhha *shivers*

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Perhaps instead of bitching about the teacher (which trust me, is well warrented more often than not), you should go talk to someone above her (i.e. the principle) and tell him/her about your concerns.

Basically tell someone that your teacher is an idiot. Bitching (while good venting) does not solve a problem unless directed at someone with any power over the situation.

Remember, teachers WORK FOR YOU, not the other way around. DEMAND quality in the people molding your education.

Make sure who you tell understands that it is your future at risk with substandard educators.

If nothing else works, have your parents stomp some skulls. That's what parents are for.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well i have talked to the principle but he said if i want something done i need to see the real principle she said good help is hard to find in her position. and she is like that everyday this morning in detention she wasnt where she told me to go so i went to the class she is usually in but asked my math teacher who is cool along the way and went back and she starts yellin at me like a b

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is a good rule of thumb that will carry you until the day you die.

Go higher than the guy you talked to. (Let's say the principle is Mr. A) If Mr. A can not help you, then ask Mr. A (not in a nasty way) who is above him. Then tell Mr. A you will speak to Mr.B (the person above Mr. A). Sometimes that is a nice kick in the ass because no one likes to have someone tell their boss that they can't handle a problem.

If that still fails to properly motivate Mr. A, then go talk to Mr. B, but be sure to say right in the begining that you have a problem, and you have spoken to Mr. A, and that he could not help you. If Mr. B can not help you, then do the same thing again until you reach someone with enough nuts or authority to help.

If nothing else works, have your parents start with Mr. A, and do the same thing you just did.

If that doesn't work (and I am serious here) call the local (small time) newspaper and tell them your story (have people to back it up). Have them write a story or write a VERY good but scalding Letter to the Editor.

Then stealthily plant a few copies on the desk of your teacher and some other key officials around the school.

You know which wheel gets the grease right? Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
this is what I would do. Keep in my pocket a dictaphone or mini-tape recorder. When she starts up on you again, surrepticiously put your hand in your pocket and start recording. It would be better if you activated the recording before she started giving you the verbal but that would mean you would either have to have it running permanently or you would have to switch it on as soon as you saw her.
With taped evidence, you would have a decent case to take to the principal and/or your parents.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thats school for you, the trick is dont let her see she gets to you, be nice to her pretend like what she does doesnt piss you off... Trust me you gotta play games with the teachers, co thats all she's doing with you... just make sure you dont piss her off too much coz she's the one in control remember.

top topics

join