It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You" owe it to yourself...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So, I got my first redlight traffic cam ticket in the mail. It is not an actual citation, but it says a citation will be issued if I don't pay it by a certain date. Any ideas how to beat it? It is in Tallahassee, Florida. A cop friend of mine looked at it and said that the picture does not show definitively that I am not already in the intersection when the light turns red, so that is one ground to fight it on. It also does not have any picture of the driver, so that is another ground. I've read in some states that a warning sign has to be posted at least 300 feet before the intersection, but I'm not sure if that is true in Florida. There is no warning sign.

I have another week or so to contest it. I'm open to suggestions. I'll try to scan, redact, and post the actual ticket.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I got one of these also and I sent a letter stating that in Section 1111-b of the NewYork State Vehicle and Traffic Law the word vehicle is defined in United States Code as:

(6) Motor vehicle.— The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.

(10) Used for commercial purposes.— The term “used for commercial purposes” means the carriage of persons or property for any fare, fee, rate, charge or other consideration, or directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Their response was:Your statement that you did not proceed through the red light is considered testimony.Cases involving conflicting circumstances surrounding the images of the violations can only be adjudicated by the court.

They gave me another 15 days to respond which is due 1/25/2011.

In the letter they say vehicle.In USC the word is motor vehicle.Not sure if there is a difference but I'm not operating in commerce while traveling.

I definetly have so much work and reading to do concerning my friends,family and my own status.I thank Daddio for making this thread and all your posts concerning this issue on the threads discussing this.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stargod520

Analyze the picture thoroughly, because I think I am going to fight on the grounds that the picture does not, and cannot prove that my vehicle was not in the intersection already when the light turned red. It is a matter of a few inches, but the picture is inadequate, and when comparing my vehicle to the stopped vehicles, it is obviously ahead of them. My cop buddy says if one inch of my bumper is across the line, then I was technically already in the intersection and it was appropriate to drive on through. The camera angle is far back and to the right, so determining whether or not a few inches of my bumper were over the line is impossible.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What your friend said is true.I have to check the link they provided to see if i was already in the intersection but I dont want to fight it based on that.If USC states that a motor vehicle is a vehicle that operates in commerce,and I presume you weren't,then why are they bothering us?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stargod520

Oh their's is sneakier. It states "Pursuant to Section 316.0083 (b)1.a. Florida Statutes, the owner of a motor vehicle is liable for a payment of $158.00 if the owner's vehicle proceeds into an intersection equipped with a Traffic Infraction Detecter when the traffic control signal for that motor vehicl's direction of travel is emitting a steady red signal and the motor vehicle did not come to a comlete stop before proceeding into the intersection."

They have made the owner liable, because they do not need to prove who was driving that way.

It is also not a "Uniform Traffic Citation" and therefore it can't be fought in court, but if $158 isn't paid, then the "violation" becomes a "UTC" and the fine increases to $271. They have a built in penalty for those people that chose to fight it. They have created a risk/reward situation where we are taking a gamble of $113 if we chose to fight it. That in and of itself should be illegal!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If you decide to go to court, DO NOT, under ANY circumstances give your name. It is a corporate title. When talking to the prosecutor, explain that HE is the executor of the "Trust" and that YOU are the beneficiary. The judge is the administrator. Write this down so you remember it. Appiont the judge as trustee when you stand before him. If he asks you your name, tell him you haven't got one as that would imply corporate title. You are the beneficiary and demand that he do your bidding as trustee. Have him dismiss the case, erase the record and compensate you in "X" dollars from the trust for your troubles.

If you have to fill out a document about your rights before entering court, strike out those lines of data which you do not agree with. If you have filed your UCC-1 and your UCC-3 and your "Power of Attorney in Fact", then take a copy of that with you. YOU are NOT the name in all capital letters, that is a corporate title, a corporate fiction. Let the prosecutor know that YOU know that this is nothing more than a court of COMMERCE, and not a court of law.

When they find out that YOU know what is going on, then they have nothing. You, as the beneficiary of the Trust have first legal claim to the "strawman" and first lien on the title. Even if you haven't filed the paperwork, letting them know that you know how it works and what is going on usually will stop the proceedings.

If you go to youtube adn look up Mary Croft, she will explain it. There is a lot of information out there on our rights, Copy what I have posted previously on www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I just might try this, since it is only a redlight ticket, it would be a good experiment.

HOWEVER!

I work for the state, and several things are important to me, like my driver's license, background and security checks, etc.

Could this negatively impact my position with the state, since they require certain docs? I actually had to print off my proof of Selective Service Registration just today, to satisfy some requirement for my position?

I don't want to get fired over a $150 ticket. I know this is how they hold us hostage, but I also have kids to feed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It in no way affects what you do or who you are. ALL you are doing is taking control of the corporation, the fictional YOU. It in no way affects your ability to work or makes you less of who you are. This is the misconception some people have. They think or "believe" that if they file the paperwork that it removes them from society, it does not. It just gives you FIRST claim to any and all benefits of the corporate fiction. It protects you.

The more people that do this and educate the rest of the public, the better off we will all be in the end. It is like a silent revolution. We the people. It's that simple and really what it all comes down to in the end.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If you visit this site, scroll down till you see the thing about court, read it, it will explain how it all works and what else we need to do to stop this crap.spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

If you have already read each of the links on the right side, then read again, “Key Concepts”, “Trust Registration”, and “#1 EDP” because those sections have been updated. Our surnames were the idea of the masters who could more conveniently track us slaves.

In 1815, at the Congress of Vienna, “unlawful slavery” ended and the “slave trade” was abolished. All that did was prohibit “unlawful slavery” which is defined as “trading”. “Lawful slavery”, however, is “lawful”, as not only does it no longer include “trade” but also it is a result of the slaves inadvertently “volunteering”. We’ve always wondered why the IRS says, “paying taxes is voluntary”, but we didn’t know that it wasn’t we who volunteered; it is simply a case of the slave-roll indicating that we were volunteered into the system via the Statement of Live Birth, signed by our parents. The owner of slaves must be able to show that each of the slaves is registered. Hence, the Master is the Registrar (at Vital Stats) and the Local Registry is the Plantation, i.e.: corporation (Canada, USA, etc.). The Birth Certificate is proof that the Registrar has registered the birth and put the slave onto the roll––binding, bondage.

ANY presentment we receive is documentation of the minions’ right, as masters, to charge the account and get us, the slaves to pay for their debt to the account, via our labour. This means: IRS/CRA/ATO, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, traffic, court cases, property taxes, utilities, etc.––any charges made by the public is tossed to us, the slaves, to pay. This is why there is NO ESCAPE from them, at a commercial level. By their standards, we ARE owned by them, as repugnant to us as it is. But they control the commerce game which is a manifestation of the law under which they operate and for which they make up the rules, change the rules, and force us to obey the rules. Our only escape is to approach them with the law which controls them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
UPDATE

Well, got an "Eviction Summons" taped to my door. I responded within the 3 days by truth in lending law. Sent in my "Common Law Lien" to the Judge, Clerk of Court and the lawyer for the bank. I wrote red ink on court notice, "Rejection of Offer to Contract", sent them certified mail. Court case was for monday the 31st, we got a ton of snow and traffic was so bad I couldn't make it downtown. So I called to try and reschedule, no luck, the court wouldn't do it. Tried to contact the law office to let them know I would not be there, and that I tried but traffic was at a dead stop and I was 30 miles away. No luck. So I went home.

Got the letter from the court today, thursady the 3rd Feb.......Dismissed, improper serving of papers on the part of the "third party interloper" law office. It was dismissed WITHOUT prejudice so I am sure they will try another tactic. I have to file my Common Law Lien, as I have not done so, even though I have had it since last February!!

Not a big deal. But again, THEY have to Prove up THEIR claim and not you. It is YOUR PROPERTY!!

Courts are nothing more than commerce, revolving door, swindlers. It is organized crime at it's highest level.
edit on 3-2-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So IF you get a ticket for say speeding(or anything else) do You sign it? Every time I have ever been stopped the LEO has said "signing is not an admission of guilt".

Is this a trick binding you into a contract?

by signing are you admitting that You are the "Straw Man"?

Can you sign any random name?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adamanteus
So IF you get a ticket for say speeding(or anything else) do You sign it? Every time I have ever been stopped the LEO has said "signing is not an admission of guilt".

Is this a trick binding you into a contract?

by signing are you admitting that You are the "Straw Man"?

Can you sign any random name?

I have just put an "X" or you can sign it as "agent". Signing IS an admission, they lie. And yes, by admitting, you are the responsible party, the "Strawman". Because flesh and blood people only commit a crime when someone is hurt or damaged, or their liberties and property are violated. Flesh and blood living souls can NOT be brought INTO court, Courts are courts of Equity and not Law. If it were "Law" there would need to be a victim, the "State" can not be a victim as YOU are the "State". Very simple really to see the scam.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I am still skeptical, but I have to share this. I was at a meeting this week where the Florida Bar spoke, and representatives from the Attorney General's office were also there, and the subject of "sovereigns" came up, and there was a lot of eye rolling, a lot of evasion, a lot of stress, and eventually they started speaking frankly about all the problems that it causes for the legal system, and how difficult it is to combat. They actually said that the combination of "common law" and "UCC" was a very difficult thing to navigate, and they are having a hard time countering it!

I think Daddio is onto something!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the info getreadyalready. I to am in Florida and was curious about the issue of sovereigns in Florida. It's good to see that TPTB are nervous about it which leads me to believe that there is in fact some validity to the issue and warrants further investigation.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have just put an "X" or you can sign it as "agent". Signing IS an admission, they lie. And yes, by admitting, you are the responsible party, the "Strawman". Because flesh and blood people only commit a crime when someone is hurt or damaged, or their liberties and property are violated. Flesh and blood living souls can NOT be brought INTO court, Courts are courts of Equity and not Law. If it were "Law" there would need to be a victim, the "State" can not be a victim as YOU are the "State". Very simple really to see the scam.

Thank You for Your response.Your posts are very informative and I always enjoy reading them. I still can't quite wrap my head around how it all works but am getting more knowledgeable everyday.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

That is exactly what I got out of their responses at the meeting. There is some validity to it, and at the very least it weaves a difficult legal web, and in most cases they don't have the time, resources, or knowledge to beat it.

I believe it can be very effective, if it is done perfectly.

They also said that more and more paperwork is coming in similar to what Daddio suggested, so it leads me to believe that more people are taking this approach, and TPTB are not sure how to handle it. Basically it is beating them at their own game.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think he is onto something also. While I could probably do this in my town and after a few times the police would just leave me alone I find it almost too restrictive to travel any distance from home(because I would be running into unknown LEO) You would then have to deal with Vehicle being towed(money spent) possible incarceration(money lost) and the list goes on. I think If 100k people in a local area did it that they couldn't do anything and the trend would eventually spread nation wide. The key is people don't want to be inconvienenced and TPTB count on that to keep the system working.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

Well, after several years of traveling with no license and with the tags on my plate made by myself, I met a great woman, she shares the same views as I do but that is where it ends, she has children and will not risk the same things others fear. I understand completely. I did get my license renewed for her benefit....BUT, I signed the signature as follows....John-Henry: Doe, Agent. Now that is not my name but you get the jist. I AM THE AGENT in control of the strawman. I also attached my "Power of Attorney in Fact" to the application so the State would KNOW that I KNOW what is going on. I have not had the opportunity to use it yet, but am waiting with bated breathe. If you file the paperwork and send it to a judge for his signature along with a "Re-Affrimation of Oath of Office and Private Security Agreement", then he will sign your paperwork for your auto as private property to be left alone. Filing the paperwork, you also put a Lien on the auto as your collateral FROM the strawman and the police CAN NOT tow it till they satisfy the lien. Make it a large amount. This does work. ANY cop will have enough balls to back off, especially if you let him know that he is just a corporate security guard and nothing more. Envoke your knowledge of your rights and they tend to back off. It has worked for me on several occasions, when I had others in my car, it was funny. I had no license, he let me go as I told him that "I knew the law" and that HE was committing a federal crime. It is fun. NO FEAR!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Update again

Got another "eviction summons" taped to my door, the same EXACT one as before? No difference other than the court date!! I was laughing. Did they not learn from the first one, it was dismissed for "improper service", and they use the EXACT same form and the EXACT same officer, his badge number is on the notice above the "served" stamp!! What a joke!! I sent in all the same paperwork again yesterday. We will see what happens, it is set for wednesday the 16th. I will not show up again as I am not the "corporate fiction" they seek to charge. The Plantiff/lawyer for the bank is the executor, HE created the debt amount so HE is responsible for the settlement of the debt. He is trying to pawn it off on me, the judge would get his fair share of the bounty if they could make it stick! But I am not stupid, they will be paying me when all is said and done.

It does work people. If we all did this and lived without fear, what would they feed on? They are bottom feeders, they can KMA!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by daddio

I am still skeptical, but I have to share this. I was at a meeting this week where the Florida Bar spoke, and representatives from the Attorney General's office were also there, and the subject of "sovereigns" came up, and there was a lot of eye rolling, a lot of evasion, a lot of stress, and eventually they started speaking frankly about all the problems that it causes for the legal system, and how difficult it is to combat. They actually said that the combination of "common law" and "UCC" was a very difficult thing to navigate, and they are having a hard time countering it!

I think Daddio is onto something!

It is not just me, my good man, I have been studying this for many many years as have many others. It is true. The BAR is the "British Accredited Registry", these people are working for the "Crown", they are traitors to this nation. NEVER hire a lawyer..EVER. If you stand before a judge and he asks you your name, ask HIM.."if I give you a name am I entering into a contract?", and then state that you are the beneficiary of the trust he seeks to charge, you are the beneficiary and HE is the appointed "Trustee" and must do your bidding.

I was asked for my name in court a month ago, I stated "I am the beneficiary, you are seeking to charge the trust and steal from me, my divinity." I told him that he was looking to charge the corporate fiction, he asked if I was a corporate fiction, I said No, but the name you seek to charge IS, he then asked if my parents were corporate fictions and I responded YES. He moved for an "Omnibus Hearing" to see if my rights had been violated. March 14th is the date. I can't wait, this is so much fun!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join