It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Large Airliners Really Hit the Buildings on 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
reply to post by PookztA

There were no credible witnesses that can confirm seeing jetliners crash into the towers. We know there was no plane that hit the pentagon, why is it so hard for people to realize that no planes hit either tower?

I agree with you dude! Some witnesses even said that the 'airliners' did not have any windows! There is just so much evidence suggesting that airliners did not hit the buildings. Perhaps they were another type of plane? Perhaps it was a cruise missile of some kind (that is what I think)?

Who knows.

Still, thanks for expressing your beliefs, even if they are unpopular. Trust me, I am used to the hatred I get when I tell people that I support Dr. Judy Wood, just like the first video that was posted in this thread, completely hateful and a good chunk of it was false.

Oh well, let the haters hate, and the real, honest truth seekers will continue to discuss evidence maturely, draw conclusions together, and hopefully prosecute the real criminals behind 9/11 someday, as Dr. Judy Wood tried to do with her Qui-Tam case that made it to the Supreme Court.

Cheers to thinking for one's self,

-Abe

[edit on 16-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have to say that I honestly don't think we'll ever have the answers to what really happened that day, who was involved and what the motive/s were.

I will say this, I had a really good laugh at that bird picture!
Never seen anything like that before. I used to sell aluminium extrusions to the window and door industry, and learned that there are many many grades of aluminium with differing properties (W&D industry uses 6063 - There were good references here - should still be www.afsa.org.za...)

I'm not sure what the airline industry uses, but I'm betting it's a relatively stringent, flexible and strong grade. I'm not saying it can cut through steel, but I'm saying these are things that should be considered.

The bird picture seems to show a pretty small plane, and one can't really stack it up to a 747 for e.g. I doubt any bird could do that to such a large 'bird'. Unless it's 1 bad*ss bird

link   
dble post

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

link   
reply to post by PookztA

Are you saying that those are not airplanes in the videos and all other footage from different angles are NOT airplanes?

Open your mind bro

Not sure my mind can open that wide. I'd have to part with a lot of common
sense to make room for that, and I refuse to leave my common sense behind.

let the evidence do the talking.

So then it's a plane?! correct?!

link   
reply to post by PookztA

No worries PookkztA, I believe what I believe you believe what you believe. Whether American, Saudi by birth or lil' green from Mars, someone somewhere has to be laughing their tails off at the fact that one of us is right, one of us is wrong, and there are threads by the dozen on this site where most everyone does nothing but fight about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
the true criminals behind 9/11 are trying to get us to hate our own government and hate terrorists, when the only people we should be going after is the criminals themselves.

Just my 2 cents.

-Abe

What?! You lost us there.....

So the 'true terrorists' is exactly whom in your humbled opinion?

Are you implying that the 'true terrorists' flew holograms guided by lasers using tv fakery to imply it was real and that the thousands of people who witnessed the planes crash into the buildings live were under some mass delusional state?

It really is as silly as it sounds isn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztAto be honest, I did not ever doubt the airliner story until about a week ago.

-Abe

So it took you one week to unlearn what you believed for almost 9 years?!
You will do just fine in the NWO. Brainwash sequence complete.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by PookztA

No worries PookkztA, I believe what I believe you believe what you believe. Whether American, Saudi by birth or lil' green from Mars, someone somewhere has to be laughing their tails off at the fact that one of us is right, one of us is wrong, and there are threads by the dozen on this site where most everyone does nothing but fight about it.

lol true. well, at least we are not fighting anymore
feels good to be more into "discussion" mode.

I agree there is lots of video evidence of the planes hitting the towers, in fact, that is why I believed in the airliner story for so long.

If after reviewing the information in the first post, you still think airliners hit the buildings, then that's fine, because at least you looked at the evidence and then drew conclusions after.

We will never all agree, but at least we are discussing this important stuff.

-Abe

P.S. - someone asked me who I think the true criminals behind 9/11 are, and my response is, to look at the defendents on this court case, who have had their fingers in Directed Energy Weapon technology for quite some time:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af839fca29db.jpg[/atsimg]

I think these are some of our criminals, which is why this court case made it ALL the way to the Supreme Court, before being unlawfully dismissed without a valid reason.

Just my 2 cents, but I honestly think Dr. Wood is on to something. AE911Truth banned me from their petition even though I have donated over $100 to them, just for asking Richard Gage, in a private email, if he had heard of Dr. Wood. Banned from the AE911Truth petition just for asking him one question in a private email. I never got a reply to that email, I simply was removed from the petition in silence. Alarming. It sure strengthened my belief in Dr. Wood, that's for sure...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Yes we have seen that court paper. I am guessing they will laugh at it and then group all the truthers in with it for a grand laugh.

But seriously. Can you answer this question posted before?

Originally posted by PookztA
the true criminals behind 9/11 are trying to get us to hate our own government and hate terrorists, when the only people we should be going after is the criminals themselves.

Just my 2 cents.

-Abe

What?! You lost us there.....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

someone asked me who I think the true criminals behind 9/11 are, and my response is, to look at the defendents on this court case, who have had their fingers in Directed Energy Weapon technology for quite some time:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af839fca29db.jpg[/atsimg]

I think these are some of our criminals, which is why this court case made it ALL the way to the Supreme Court, before being unlawfully dismissed without a valid reason.

Just my 2 cents, but I honestly think Dr. Wood is on to something. AE911Truth banned me from their petition even though I have donated over $100 to them, just for asking Richard Gage, in a private email, if he had heard of Dr. Wood. Banned from the AE911Truth petition just for asking him one question in a private email. I never got a reply to that email, I simply was removed from the petition in silence. Alarming. It sure strengthened my belief in Dr. Wood, that's for sure...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Look -Abe, I don't know who Judy Wood is or what she is saying,(but I will check it out) all I know is common sense.
When I see (on government owned tv) an aluminum aircraft disappear into a steal building like a hot knife through butter, I know that is cgi.
I don't need a doctor to tell me that.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Are you implying that the 'true terrorists' flew holograms, guided by lasers, using tv fakery to imply it was real and that the thousands of people who witnessed the planes crash into the buildings live were under some mass delusional state so we would "hate the government and terrorists?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Let's see, again. If I'm not mistaken, they test hurricane rated steel doors by shooting wooden two by fours at them. on weaker doors, the wood passes right through them like a hot knife through butter.

Secondly, if the desired result in the end was to convince people that planes flew into the towers, wouldn't it be easier, cheaper and much more foolproof to just fly planes into the towers? The government has stockpiles of old jets laying around out in the desert.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
Let's see, again. If I'm not mistaken, they test hurricane rated steel doors by shooting wooden two by fours at them. on weaker doors, the wood passes right through them like a hot knife through butter.

Was it a hollow piece of 2x4 with wood, or solid?

I have to point out apples and oranges where ever I see them.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

I strongly suspect that large airliners hit WTC1, WTC2, and the Pentagon. The eye-witness numbers are absolutely huge. During my research I talked with one New York City resident who despite being a "truther" was quite insistent he saw a plane hit WTC2.

For example, the Pentagon crash site contains the 737 landing gear wheels, which are something fairly unique to 737s. Even "shill reporter" Michael Walters adds to the evidence. He saw the wings fold up when the plane impacted the pentagon. That is what happens with a plane traveling at a high speed hits a wall.

I also believe that all three planes (if they were planes) were electronically controlled. The idea that someone could hit the Pentagon so perfectly is ridiculous. And I just thought of a critical piece of information on that point that I'll post on tomorrow using a new thread.

Furthermore, the government doesn't have much of a capacity for new ideas. Look at Operation Northwoods. Operation Northwoods could have been simply updated a little bit for 9/11... so while planes were used... they were probably not the same planes that took off. Rather, a switch was made during mid-air. And 9/11/2001 would have been a good day to pull that off because NORAD was fiddling around planting fake blips on radar as part of a terrorist training excersize. So, while they were faking terrorist plane hijackings "for training purposes", it gave them opportunity to plant evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Missile pods, lasers, holograms, DEW, windowless tanker and other nonsensical theories have been proven many years ago to come from certain sources that have been known to spread disinformation to discredit 911 researchers and forums that house theories that go against the official story. Most of them came from the 'pod' people.

I just wanted to ask specifically about the "pods". In the documentary film Zero: An investigation into 9/11 the film-makers go to great lengths to point out the possibility of a so-called "pod." In fact, they have ex-military personnel and passenger airline pilots saying that in their opinions there was certainly some sort of "pod" attached. Furthermore, the focal point of all of this "pod" talk is around a tiny "flashes" that occur just before each plane hits, which are clearly visible to the naked eye. Below is some video footage of what I'm talking about, from another documentary film which I think is Loose Change.

Now, I'm not challenging your motives or intellect, I just want to know exactly how this whole "pod" thing got debunked and why I'm not aware of it. So please, if you would be so kind as to quickly explain and/or point out some sources because I am very interested in this particular facet of the tragedy. Thank you in advance, and keep up the good work.

Oh, and before I get zapped for not relating to the current thread topic, I think it is entirely possible that hi-tech weapons were used on 9/11. In fact, I think it was a necessity. However, I don't know if I'd be willing to agree that it was some elaborate or exotic new energy beam or what-have-you, but laser guidance systems I think are very probable.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll just add my 2 cents worth. First off, I am not here to comment on the OP's theory in any great regard. What I do have to say about it is at least the OP did a good job of presenting the theory. To be honest, the logical side of me says it was a plane. However, I was one to buy the OS for several years before even questioning it. At this point I don't even believe half the discussions taking place on this forum; I do recognize independent thinking. The OP has independent thinking, not group think. Yes it may have been a plane. It probably was. Was it remotely guided? Who knows.

A new investigation needs to be opened to rule these questions as possible or not. If they are possible to remotely fly a jet into a building using a laser it should be investigated even if it comes to a dead end. It is obvious to me the OS is a lie, so every part of the OS needs to be questioned.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You pose an interesting question and you went to some effort with your posting and in that regard I would like to contribute some remarks that will I believe add to your posting. Since it has to do with 911 and with aircraft, I feel my comments may broaden your understanding of what we remember or what we saw being broadcast that fateful day.

OK, first off, there are eye witnesses and photos and video shot from ground level of aircraft hitting the Twin Towers. What the eye witnesses reported they say they saw and what the video shot from the ground captured in a moment of time was what many have come to know shows us the mysterious hump or fuel pod or that strange item below the aircraft that is seen in a video shot from the ground.

There is even a male witness that I recall that stated in some live media coverage that there were no windows or at least not normal windows like on a jet liner. He said it was not any jet liner he had ever seen. Another lady in a media live release across from the Twin Towers and across the water there is lady that comments adamantly and loud enough to be heard saying that it was not an American airliner. She repeats the statement and you can hear her fear in her voice over what she just said out loud. The media cuts away as they normally do for some psychotic drug ad that will make you feel happy and stupid while destroying your organs and making you more suicidal.

The video from ground level shows only a glimpse of the aircraft being immediately destroyed by the ensuing explosion and fire ball created by the jet fuel. While there exists in my mind enough evidence to conclude that "Aircraft" did indeed hit the Twin Towers, but the jury is still out on whether they were indeed actual commercial airliners for American Airlines and instead military cargo planes that had been painted and made to look from a distance as if they were American Airliners.

When the media began covering the initial aircraft strike, is when most of the video coverage begins to come only from the major network feed. It is supposedly live and I say supposedly because I don't believe that what we saw coming from live coverage of the second plane hitting the South Tower was in fact live.

While there comes a point in the ground video shot by some NYC Tourist that could be compromised by adding in video coverage that was also not truly captured live, but as long as the media and government claim that it came from some nobody, no one is going to suspect that not all of the broadcast coverage of the aircraft in the second strike or the first strike is actually live.

It was instead a pre-recorded video tape of the South Tower strike that was being fed into the live feed portion to do something that was critical to the 911 deception and that was too distract and place in the minds of everyone that saw the live and repeat coverage of the second strike and the first strike into believing that what they were seeing broadcast live on the TV was live when in fact it was a pre-recorded video tape of the events that happened that fateful day and played that fateful day at the exact time stamped into the video coverage shown.

In order for the government to be able to show a video tape of an event that is happening live is quite some "TRICK" and it is that trick that has in my mind finally been solved to some degree of plausibility. While my theory is fantastical, it is the only explanation that fits with all the inconsistencies coming from eye witnesses on the ground and from what people say they witnessed from watching the TV. This is important so please remember this point. There is what people saw from the ground and what people saw from video coverage.

While recently viewing a recent video with Andrew D. Basiago, Atty. at Law, I was keeping abreast of my interest in time travel and high technology that is still kept from the public by those that use it to do things that we are not suppose to know about.

Anyway, while watching this video on Mr. Basiago, I was into tape no. 9 of 16 when Mr. Basiago is heard stating that he and others in the government were shown a video tape of 911 of the planes hitting the Towers and since he was seeing this with others decades before 911 it says to me that those that used the secret time travel technology that Mr. Basiago discusses had a video and knew in advance that 911 was going to occur. Since they showed a video decades before the event, this statement alone says that the real inside government knew 911 was going to occur and had a video of such an attack.

The reason this is important is because the only way eye witnesses can see and report one thing and the supposed live coverage show something different, can easily be ignored as just someone not remembering right, but in this case that is exactly why they played a video while the second plane was striking the South Tower. What people remember on the ground of the second and even the fist plane differs from what the media was broadcasting while calling it live from NYC at the Twin Towers.

There have been those that have tried to forensically check the video for editing and CGI but what strikes me is that is that while anomalies exist, they are unexplainable and only confuse more than they reveal. It is those anomalies that I believe are time line differences. So small that most wouldn't notice but close enough to pass as what was supposedly happening live and recorded for what happened on 911.

As I said, it is fantastical but to get there begin with watching the video that made me realize that if they had a video, why not use to ensure some time-line certainties that have to occur actually occur because when you're changing the future you have to make big changes to cause change.

Thanks for the posting. As I said I believe "Aircraft" hit the Twin Towers, I just don't believe they were commercial air liners. To cover this weak spot in what eye witnesses reported seeing, it is best to show people what you want them to remember and the only way you can do that is if they have secret time travel technology that can be used to record future events. Playing them back to us and calling it live is a new type of crime because it is real, just not from our time line and that is where it gets really confusing. Anyway thanks for the posting.

Here is that link for more background info:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There are a lot of great points made and a lot of great discussion.

Thanks for expressing your opinions in respectful ways guys.

I am not 100% either way on the airliner situation, but I definitely started questioning the 'official story' about the airliners much more after seeing the evidence I shared in the first post.

Hopefully more evidence comes out soon to help make it clear what the truth is.

Thanks for discussing everyone,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
Now, I'm not challenging your motives or intellect, I just want to know exactly how this whole "pod" thing got debunked and why I'm not aware of it.

The "pod" disinfo has been debunked for many years and you can read about it here:

www.questionsquestions.net...

As far as why you're not aware of it: could be lack of research? The "pod" is the very first thing I researched when I got turned on to 9/11 truth years ago. No 9/11 research organization supports "pods".

As far as this topic, no 9/11 research organization supports no-planes at the WTC, nor Judy Wood's energy weapons. And those organizations do not consider those that support these theories to be truthers.

You can read all the debunks to these disinfo theories in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join